Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 6. (Read 60349 times)

Activity: 577
Merit: 314
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
after one years until now and the exchange as the project of this token still not launched yet

market showing the demand so high although prices have not changed,around 1600 satoshi to 1700 sat

Activity: 211
Is there any new regarding MSP lately? Didn't have time to track all that's happening and it seems like everything was quiet in last few months? Hodling anyway, but would be nice to know if there is something on the horizon soon?How solid is info about exchange launch in June?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I've read in telegram that they are taking testers for their platform.

Perhaps in June they will finally go online...

That will be exciting, I have high hopes for MSP.
Activity: 205
 do you think hyun left because his only skill was proper english? and dylan is better at it?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
What programming languages is the platform being developed with?

I think that only on English language will. And what you need? Now English is the Central language.
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
What programming languages is the platform being developed with?
Activity: 210
just imagine the crying that will take place if the exchange launches and the price doesn't move...  if overall crypto stays bearish might want to manage yalls expectations and be ready to wait longer
Activity: 167
I'm awaiting news of the application to operate as a financial institution. I think the application was made a month or so ago, so yeah it wud be nice to know how that is progressing.
Activity: 14
Mothership  Community Announcement: Vote for MSP to be listed on CryptalDash.com Exchange.

Mothership has been featured in the New Coin Listing Competition, this is your chance to grow the market cap and liquidity pool of Mothership.

Support your coin by voting now, voting ends in 9 days. (Mothership is currently in last place with 0 votes)

https://www.cryptaldash.com/new-coin-listing
Activity: 126
On which ICO listing sites you have been published?
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
i strongly believe msp will bounce in may. I am here with msp from early days and enjoying the first ride up, then next ride up with double bottom in between and jeremy's father investing in it too.

It all depends on BTC really, if we get a recovery then alts will rise again. Mothership is one of my favourite projects and I'm sure it can be a success. It's just a shame that everything is tied to BTC rather than fiat. It's way too volatile. Everything should have its own price and perform based on its own merits.
Activity: 552
Merit: 110
Mothership CEO here, glad to answer any questions!

Hello:

Can you give me the link to download the developers wallet so i can store my coins offline?

Thank you
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
i strongly believe msp will bounce in may. I am here with msp from early days and enjoying the first ride up, then next ride up with double bottom in between and jeremy's father investing in it too.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Mothership is a digital asset exchange, cryptocurrency trading platform and EU token marketplace changing the game with its unparalleled security features, integration with digital signatures and eResidency.
                How many years will it work?  Few, who knows the answer.
Activity: 126
Mothership is a digital asset exchange, cryptocurrency trading platform and EU token marketplace changing the game with its unparalleled security features, integration with digital signatures and eResidency.
Activity: 910
Merit: 508
Hi, received the email about - third referral bonus instalment is ready.  Is that real one or fake? Huh
Activity: 77
Merit: 105
EFFECT.AI▲Decentralized network for A.I
MSP is a decent company, my question is are there any new features that are suppose to roll out in Q1 2018.

Some coins are comming then it wil pop a little more i think:D
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: