Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MSP] Mothership - EU Exchange & Token Market - page 7. (Read 60349 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Hmm mixed feelings on this I got the feeling exchange is like 6-9months away with all the apps and shit that are starting to offer crypto trading with these delays msp will loose significant advantage of being early as a fiat pairings exchange imo

There is quite a bit more being brought to the table with this project than fiat onboarding. FYI

Saying that, and I am behind this project; that Trello WIP dashboard is an absolute joke. If I turned in project timelines at work in that format, I would be let go. 'just saying...put some expected dates down for pete's sake. Even if you have to bump the deliverable, at least its less opaque than color coding, Nouveau-PM / zero-accountability formats.
Activity: 577
Merit: 314
In preparation and work in progress can be found here

https://trello.com/b/c9rnY5mI/mothership-roadmap-2018
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Hmm mixed feelings on this I got the feeling exchange is like 6-9months away with all the apps and shit that are starting to offer crypto trading with these delays msp will loose significant advantage of being early as a fiat pairings exchange imo
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
MSP is a decent company, my question is are there any new features that are suppose to roll out in Q1 2018.

I am sure they will be working on a lot of things this year. I think that with the current overall decline in the market, it is wise for them to hold off on doing too much just yet. Even when we do get good news, it rapidly gets lost in a sea of bad Crypto news. Hopefully, the market will recover soon and Mothership can go on to achieve success later in the year. I know they are busy with their ICO platform and upcoming Exchange.
Activity: 35
MSP is a decent company, my question is are there any new features that are suppose to roll out in Q1 2018.
Activity: 126
Mothership is an upcoming Estonian digital asset exchange that according to their roadmap is set to launch in the next three months.
Activity: 56
Nice increase of the price here.. Wonder where this ends
Should have sold here
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Hi guys,

Any news on how the Consensus ICO will work? And, when will it take place?

As I understood MSP holders ill get discount?

I think holders have priority, not sure about a discount
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

Any news on how the Consensus ICO will work? And, when will it take place?

As I understood MSP holders ill get discount?

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Here you have some info, this thread is not updated as much as it should...
https://blog.mothership.cx/mothership-update-january-2018-updated-public-roadmap-7698308a3879

Does Consensus project is related somehow to Mothership platform?
Why there is no news or announces about their progress in this topic?
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
Does Consensus project is related somehow to Mothership platform?
Why there is no news or announces about their progress in this topic?
Activity: 758
Hard times create strong men.
Strong men create good times.
Good times create weak men.
Weak men create hard time =)))))

And so the wheel turns
Difficulty re-creates strong men! With this we understand perfectly what is happening at the moment in the world of cryptocurrencies and especially with Mothership! There are only a few months left for many people to feel unhappy and regretful, because MSP's time will come!
Activity: 23

And so the wheel turns
Activity: 98
Activity: 327
Nice increase of the price here.. Wonder where this ends
I am assuming that Mothership can get to at least 20k satoshis by the end of May if the trend is like last year and certain gems (like MSP) go like 30-40x in usd price in first half of the year

Could go up even more, exchange coins seem to be blowing up
I hear something wonderfull is coming this coin next few days.

Didn't work out, right?

Nothing is at the moment. Dark times for the markets. It's all going down at the moment with no end in sight. Hopefully things will turn around soon. The press needs to stop the FUD, it's getting out of hand. I believe Mothership will do well, its a great project. Its just going to suffer like everything else for now though.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
0xb58D6E68944e195420843fA98c4A3481a5914282

Didn't work out, right?

Where did you hear that? Fingers crossed then. I know they are working on a lot of good things for 2018, I believe it will be a good year for Mothership.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
What benefit would you bring to the project as a presale investor?
The Consensus devs aren't launching their project to make you rich, they're launching it because they want to build cool shit, and they have the perogative to bring on strategic partners that they believe will help accomplish that goal.
Pages:
Jump to: