Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 112. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
 Shocked wow that's good! This will definitely get the attention of investors.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Sweeeeeeet!

Looking awesome Mastertrader! Keep up the great work.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

Just stoping by to let you know we are taking the steps needed to make ToshiDesk a legitimate US company.

More info on this soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
What are your plans for marketing ToshiDesk?

Hello,

Thanks for the question about the ToshiDesk Marketing Campaign.

I can give you a quick 3-4 week outlook on the current marketing plan for this month moving forward.

Right now I'm working with Andrew and Oliver of Cointelegraph, as they are writing the exclusive press release for the release of ToshiDesk.

More details on that shortly, but Cointelegraph will be partners with ToshiDesk!

We are in the production stages for our Explainer Video that will be released soon and social media blasted with Cointelegraph's media group!

All of our content will be hitting our target audience, and done so in the most professional manor.

The new website is taking shape, and that will be a major marketing tool for us to use.

We also started to build up our Youtube channel with weekly updates of our Development progress.

Devs conversing with the community on the ToshiDesk Forum ( currently in development ) on a daily basis, and answering questions and providing daily updates is apart of the marketing campaign.

A positive MTR and ToshiDesk community helps in the spread of valuable word of mouth, that will help build our user base.

Giving users the sharing options to share their charts, advice, and performance across all social media platforms will be a major help.

Connecting with the right people at the right time is important to us, and thats why ToshiDesk will grow...gaining premium market share overtime.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
I'm already doing this but I don't have a big enough ego to make a coin to boast about it

You have a software platform that allows you to share trades and analysis with other traders? Other than tradingview, which doesn't really have support for alts? Please direct me to that platform as I would love to use it.

Here you go!

https://sparkprofit.com/

Not exactly tradingview +  community but a similar general concept,  esp the rewards for predictions part.  

Interesting. I still don't see support for alts there, but thanks for sharing.

Thanks for coming back to share that with us.

I'll check it out when I have a minute.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Why only around 5% ?

Some ppl are not staking ?

Like 48% of the ppl are not staking ?? Or maybe even more, since the 10% should actually be a buit more like 10.5 or 11% since it's composed interest.

I suspect that some are not staking and some just don't leave their PC's running 24/7 staking.

The numbers likely account for "PC OFF times" and exchange "float" and perhaps a few longs that just don't care about the 10% stake.

That's exactly what I suspect after reading over this.

Right now I'm quite swamped so I don't have a full hour to go over my full thoughts and opinions on this, but the staking avg isn't solely dependent on a set calculated amount, or %...its an "average"

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Why only around 5% ?

Like 48% of the ppl are not staking ?? Or maybe even more, since the 10% should actually be a buit more like 10.5 or 11% since it's composed interest.

I suspect that some are not staking and some just don't leave their PC's running 24/7 staking.

The numbers likely account for "PC OFF times" and exchange "float" and perhaps a few longs that just don't care about the 10% stake.

xx3
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Why only around 5% ?

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Some interesting analysis of the blockchain as at block 33764.

Average number of blocks per day - 713.  I would have expected an average of 1440 per day to match the number of minutes per day at 60s per block. This seems to indicate that the average time is 120s per block. During POW however, the combined POW and POS blocks were 1400 which was closer to the expected number.

Average POS reward per day - 171 but the first few days were slow. A more representative sample was therefore the average of last 10 days - 200. This means on average 200 coins are added to the money supply per day. Compare this to 3600 Bitcoins added per day. Inflation is much lower than BTC which is good. Furthermore, 200 coins on 115,000 money supply is 0.17% per day or 5.22% per month - roughly half of the 10% I would have expected.

Top 20 POS rewards so far. At number one was 2.52681454 earned with block 33684.

I have not taken BTC halving into account, but at current levels, assuming a starting point of 200 MTR POS rewards per day, the inflation catchup point are as follows:

Inflation intersection per day at 5%/m - around Jan 2020

Inflation intersection per day at 10%/m - around Aug 2017

Activity: 224
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm already doing this but I don't have a big enough ego to make a coin to boast about it

You have a software platform that allows you to share trades and analysis with other traders? Other than tradingview, which doesn't really have support for alts? Please direct me to that platform as I would love to use it.

Here you go!

Not exactly tradingview +  community but a similar general concept,  esp the rewards for predictions part. 

Interesting. I still don't see support for alts there, but thanks for sharing.
Activity: 370

Here you go!

Not exactly tradingview +  community but a similar general concept,  esp the rewards for predictions part. 
Activity: 145
Hella nice Job Steven. (And super hard working crew)

Impressive and "real" business.

I meant it when I said that you guys could be the "Etrade" of the altcoin environ.

AND ... yes it has been me messing with your bots and trying to get buys when I can. <--- hates bots

Doubt they will be needed after long.

Keep up the good work and let me know if you need addl help.

George

http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3763406-investing-in-altcoins-bitcoin-keep-an-eye-on-mtr-mastertradercoin
http://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21109361-catallaxy/3804476-discovering-opportunity-in-the-crypto-trading-markets-mastertradercoin

legendary
Hello Community,

I have another ToshiDesk video update to present to you all featuring DcGirl!

The charting module will have the ability to compare multiple altcoin exchange charts within 1 single chart, using some transparency options.

We are also working on the ability to have live order books side by side, along with multi-exchange deep order books!

Please up-vote, share, and like the video!

https://youtu.be/Rdq7dg734HE

PRESS RELEASE COMING SOON!

Must be phase 1 OR 2 Investor, or hold more than 600 MTR to be approved for Beta access.

Beta will be available in less than 3 weeks!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 241
Hello Community,

Thought I'd stop by and say thanks to the people that donated to the community wallet.

I also got a quick update from DC tonight.

DC:

I spent a little time starting work on the CSS for the CMS, still have quite a bit of work to do there, but will continue to work on it in between other tasks over the next few days.

I finished loading all of the bittrex data, so we will now be able to chart and track every market at Bittrex and Cryptsy. I plan to add another exchange every few days, as time allows.

Right now I'm working on the code to display all of the Bittrex data in the charting library - this isn't that major of an effort, I just need to make sure the correct code runs when the exchange and market are changed. I hope to have this finished tomorrow.

When that's done I'll be putting together a new chart feature - as soon as that's finished I'll make a little video to show what it does. Expect this either tomorrow night or Saturday.

Here is a screen shot of the CSS for the CMS starting to take shape:

Have a good night folks.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Keep it up mastertrader and dcgirl. You guys are doing something great here and its only a matter of time before the others that don't know about mtr and toshidesk catch on. Still holding my 5900 mtr and wont sell below .003 Smiley
legendary
Hello Community,

Thought I'd stop by and say thanks to the people that donated to the community wallet.

I also got a quick update from DC tonight.

DC:

I spent a little time starting work on the CSS for the CMS, still have quite a bit of work to do there, but will continue to work on it in between other tasks over the next few days.

I finished loading all of the bittrex data, so we will now be able to chart and track every market at Bittrex and Cryptsy. I plan to add another exchange every few days, as time allows.

Right now I'm working on the code to display all of the Bittrex data in the charting library - this isn't that major of an effort, I just need to make sure the correct code runs when the exchange and market are changed. I hope to have this finished tomorrow.

When that's done I'll be putting together a new chart feature - as soon as that's finished I'll make a little video to show what it does. Expect this either tomorrow night or Saturday.

Here is a screen shot of the CSS for the CMS starting to take shape:

Have a good night folks.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
Donated my stakes from day 1 to present. 242.3 Smiley not a ton but they were free anyway Wink

Matched that. TX:
1e87db7cfedc16800292d0bc99adf7818c69ae544b040d18bd92c4715417b000

legendary
Donated my stakes from day 1 to present. 242.3 Smiley not a ton but they were free anyway Wink

Hey Crazywack,

Really appreciate that. I know my devs will love to see the community appreciative for the long hours they are putting in.

We've got DcGirl working on the CSS ( Code that will make the Platform " Pretty " - matching our PDF Mockups ) - Will be providing updates on her progress as it becomes available.

She will also begin integrating the chart module in the coming days, along with the market data code into the CMS.

I have a few CMS functionality updates  Grin

My front end developer has been making things happen at the same time.

We now have the " Get a List " Button - populating the correct date for the entire user and displaying it as seen here :

( Keep in mind this has not been massively formatted with much CSS yet - so it's not as pretty as we want but it works! )

Also have a feature being implemented that nobody has running, which is the ability to stream Music while you trade! How cool is that?  Wink

ToshiDesk users will be able to create their own stations and always have their most favorite tunes within a click of a button while trading crypto!

(Still in the works, but getting there!)

We also have integrated the the major social networks into the platform to allow sharing to any and everywhere.

So guys as you can see, we are working right along on ToshiDesk, and we shall have the beta ( ready for testing ) - for the early investors, ( and those who own 600 MTR or more ) - I will be contacting well known influencers within the crypto space to test as well.

The beta is going to be very important, yet very exciting.

I have more updates I could give, but I don't have much more time to write as I am currently establishing the ToshiDesk US Company EIN so ToshiDesk will be a legal US Registered Company!

If anyone would like to donate to the community wallet, please send to Community MTR wallet address: MUCY1SejNWUcJu1zijvCpciNRznLuz1mEu

This wallet will be escrowed by me for my developers.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Activity: 1148
Jump to: