Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 113. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Yup. I'd donate.

Great! Thanks for the support!

Put it up! I'll throw some of my HARD earned stake at her Wink

Hey Crazywack,

LOL...as you wish.

Community MTR wallet address: MUCY1SejNWUcJu1zijvCpciNRznLuz1mEu

This wallet will be escrowed by me for my developers.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
Put it up! I'll throw some of my HARD earned stake at her Wink
legendary
Hello Community,

Here's ToshiDesk Development update featuring our ToshiDesk Lead Developer DcGirl

https://youtu.be/ifNkE4dXRJc

PRESS RELEASE COMING SOON!

Must be phase 1 OR 2 Investor, or hold more than 600 MTR to be approved for Beta access. Beta will be available in April.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader, Kudos for working with dcgirl. I use another website she developed: www.ultra-arb.com ...I can't wait for what ToshiDesk will look like in 1 yrs time. good job!

Yes, we talk 2-3 times a day, and we are always on the same page with everything.

I actually got an update from her today.

I will transcribe an update within the day, along with that CMS update. ( Keep in mind, I don't like to reveal too much as we don't want the competition to poach our ideas.)  

Will people start mentioning things they would like to see inside ToshiDesk, that you wish you'd see in other platforms out there?

Tell us what you want, and we will make it happen!

DcGirl (ToshiDesk Lead Dev) can take an idea, code it, and deliver it quicker than anyone I know, and that is what the purpose of this beta will be...showing you what we have, and expecting the community to give us their constructive criticism.

Our CMS dev Saqib is also highly skilled and everyday we communicate on Spring Loops and Skype to professionally collaborate and paint the perfect picture of the ultimate social trading environment.

ToshiDesk will change the Crypto space without a doubt, and you early investors will be very well rewarded long term.

We are so glad to have the community support we have, and only wish to build and gain more acceptance day after day.

Small update will be posted later.

PS: I would like to ask the community if were to open up a community tipping wallet, would you all show you're appreciation and throw a few MTR at it? ( I have done this before for other communities, and it's worked out very well - These funds would go to my devs, as I know they would appreciate this! )

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
Hello Community,

Here's ToshiDesk Development update featuring our ToshiDesk Lead Developer DcGirl

Must be phase 1 OR 2 Investor, or hold more than 600 MTR to be approved for Beta access. Beta will be available in April.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

mastertrader, Kudos for working with dcgirl. I use another website she developed: www.ultra-arb.com ...I can't wait for what ToshiDesk will look like in 1 yrs time. good job!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
99% scam coin. Shame.
Paycon was a Mine and dump coin for me.

MTR is an invest and hold coin.

Story end.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
legendary
Hello Community,

CMS update coming out for you guys tomorrow.

Glad to see the positive reactions to the ToshiDesk Development update video featuring our ToshiDesk Lead Developer DcGirl

If you guys missed it be sure to catch it on Youtube.

Add us on FB - www.facebook.com/Mastertradercoin

*Attention*

Must be phase 1 OR 2 Investor, or hold more than 600 MTR to be approved for Beta access.

*Attention*

Beta will be available in April.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
legendary
Just watched the video, great job you guys(gal(s)) are doing a fantastic job building this Eco system.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hi Mastertrader,

Keep up the great work! I have been following the progress and love the videos and accumulating some coins along the way. DCgirl is doing a fantastic job (as she always delivers great stuff).

Cheers
Robb79
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Great stuff. Well done.
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
I moved my coins to test a consolidated vs fragmented wallet. So far it seems that the consolidation is yielding much less than when it was fragmented.
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
legendary
Hello Community,

ToshiDesk Development team will be releasing a detailed explainer video tonight showcasing the progression our ToshiDesk lead dev has made over the past month.

The lead dev will be speaking and I wonder if you guys will be able to figure out who the Lead ToshiDesk Developer is!!! Grin

Please #RT

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/581524497620213760

Please #RT

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Done and looking forward to the video!
Jump to: