Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 124. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I have been following and contributed to the ICO as well as buying up what I can on the free market.  Could you clarify or expand on this statement.

"MTR Administration appreciates the communities’ opinions and feedback. ToshiDesk will be advised by a member-managed board of directors. Board members will have final say pertaining to any voting rights and/ or decisions."

I guess i am asking what constitutes a member, are these people that have a significant stake in MTK or those that become players on ToshiDesk?

thanks....keith
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
[WTB] 119 MTR at 0.000525 / MTR
Total = 0.0627 BTC

Try placing your buy on bittrex.com. I wont sell that cheap Cheesy
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Is it my imagination or are the blocks going faster now?

3-5 Blocks a min right now on the blockchain.

No problems with Blockchain whats so ever.

Chainz is just a tool to see blocks.

With Chainz still on old chain, its basically dead, until they update their source.

33 people still on old protocol, and more than 67% are staking on the new protocol.

200 BLOCKS AWAY from 10% monthly stakes.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND MTR COINS TO C-CEX UNTIL C-CEX UPDATES THEIR WALLETS!

BITTREX EXCHANGE IS GOOD TO GO WITH NEW WALLETS!

Uh oh.  I sent MTR to C-cex before seeing this.  I sent a support ticket although I don't know if that'll help or not.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Can we send the coins we have on C-Cex back to our new wallets?  What will happen to coins on C-Cex after they update their wallet?  Excuse my ignorance.  And highly professional way you are staying two steps ahead of this btw.

Hey Dale,

Please don't use C-Cex to send any MTR coins as they are on the old chain right now.

I sent them a support ticket and they still haven't responded.

I have also been in the C-Cex box all day trying to get them to update the chain.

They are in a different time zone than I, and I think this may be the issue.

I wouldn't worry too much as I heard they were good about updating wallets as needed.

Bittrex is good to use though, if you want to try and pick up some MTR there and send back to your wallet to stake, you should be good to do so.

Finally Dale, thanks for being a true supporter from my early days, and you can expect this level of professionalism all the time from me and my development team.

Thanks Dale,

MasterTrader777
legendary
I can't get over the 10mil Mtr held in reserve.

Hello,

I appreciate your concerns.

I will do my best to address them.

MTR is currently in its infancy stages, and MTR administration wishes to scale coin distribution appropriately. I'm not creating a social trading platform that fills the void our community currently needs, to be disingenuous and have everything I've created diminished. I've reserved 10M MTR for this "elephant" to be a talking point of discussion. In the event the overall value of MTR increases significantly, our development team will be able to leverage the reserve we have to further enhance ToshiDesk alongside other services. LIVE announcements will be posted in advance prior to market distribution, updating the community on exact amounts in which we plan to release. MTR administration will provide wallet addresses for anyone who seeks to audit our credibility.

Upon completion of ToshiDesk Beta Launch, MTR Admin will continue to scale the currency cautiously similar to a parent with a newborn. Most importantly as The currency strengthens so will the adaptation of merchants and services. Our next progressive leap is creating MasterSave which implements a "Certificate of Stake" feature. Certificate of Stake is similar to financial institutions Certificate of Deposit, but with several major enhancements which will go a long way in validating digital currencies globally.

MTR Administration appreciates the communities’ opinions and feedback. ToshiDesk will be advised by a member-managed board of directors. Board members will have final say pertaining to any voting rights and/ or decisions.

Wrapping up, I have plenty of people that will vouch for me and my integrity. I don't appreciate you coming here with an account made in early 2014 with nothing put 3 post including your post here trying to smear the thread with your chime in's. Show some respect and post from your real account.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Can we send the coins we have on C-Cex back to our new wallets?  What will happen to coins on C-Cex after they update their wallet?  Excuse my ignorance.  And highly professional way you are staying two steps ahead of this btw.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1148
With pleasure! Thanks for getting everything back on track so quickly.
legendary
Hello MTR Community!

Feel free to check the BlockChain Explorer.

It has been updated and is now working 100%.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/#

I got it changed to Bittrex's Price API as well.

Thanks for being patient MTR supporters!

Another ToshiDesk Development Update coming to you in less than 2 hours, we DON'T stop working!

Please let your friends and followers know MasterTrader777 will be bringing you another update with complete explanation and screen shots in less than 2 hours.

Retweet Guys!

https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/574415112313901059

WALLET AND SOURCE UPDATE! MANDATORY UPDATE! PLEASE READ!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10686030

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary

3-5 Blocks a min right now on the blockchain.

No problems with Blockchain whats so ever.

Chainz is just a tool to see blocks.

With Chainz still on old chain, its basically dead, until they update their source.

33 people still on old protocol, and more than 67% are staking on the new protocol.

200 BLOCKS AWAY from 10% monthly stakes.

PLEASE DO NOT SEND MTR COINS TO C-CEX UNTIL C-CEX UPDATES THEIR WALLETS!

BITTREX EXCHANGE IS GOOD TO GO WITH NEW WALLETS!
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

More wallets opened up for staking?
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
Do you have any updates about the blockchain being so slow ?

Probably because Blockchain is on the old wallet and source.

That seems to be the issue here.

Working on it now.

It's our top priority to get it fixed ASAP.

I wouldn't worry to much.

All Chainz has to do it update wallet and re-sync blockcahin ( takes less than 10 mins to re-sync)

Same with all the exchanges that were mailed to do so.

Following up with everyone of importance as we speak.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org
Do you have any updates about the blockchain being so slow ?
legendary
The windows wallet via the www.mastertradercoin.com/ site isnt working says the file you are trying to download is no longer available.    New people will probably try to get wallet from there?

Site has been updated.

Stand by guys.

Everyone has been contacted since last night.  ( Blockchain, and Exchanges,  etc )

Screen shots can be uploaded if needed.

Just hang in there guys, we are on it.

-MasterTrader777

Activity: 300
The windows wallet via the www.mastertradercoin.com/ site isnt working says the file you are trying to download is no longer available.    New people will probably try to get wallet from there?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/, C-cex, Bittrex and a few users are all using the old wallet. Not a big deal once everyone updates. Although Im not sure what will happen to any transactions sent by old wallets later on...
Jump to: