Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 127. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
You guys are gona make it to easy for mastertrader lmao. Damn it.. its rdd market all over again Wink  my wallet will contenue to grow. Someone has to go up agenst master Wink

RDD was a blast.

I spoke to the guy that bought the Ferrari with RDD after he sold at 30-35 sat, buying previously at 1-2 sats, he really made out well.

After that people started trying to follow suit, and the market got worn out.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
You guys are gona make it to easy for mastertrader lmao. Damn it.. its rdd market all over again Wink  my wallet will contenue to grow. Someone has to go up agenst master Wink
legendary
Throwing up a floor before bed.

It needed to be established.

Also Community I have a question.

What features would you all like in the MTR wallet if you had your choice.

Give me your best ideas.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
well done. Looks like someone with weak hands just got bough out. By the man him self. Smiley
now I dont wana hear later on by fuders. " zomg dev dump.."

Nobody has bought it out. There were no sells at that price. Dev just removed this "floor" by some reason. Well, he didn't promice to keep it, he just told he set it before going to bed  Roll Eyes

This is not a static game, its a dynamic one. Things will shift according to what is best at the time.

Lol No I didn't remove the floor. I just RAISED it before going to the office. I got filled less than 500 MTR and I will make the next push pretty soon. I have support all the way down to 28K.

Guys what I "DID" promise was to have those NEW WALLETS & SOURCE code for you by the end of the weekend, and they are now ready to roll out.

There will be a mandatory update for this and I will post updated LINKS on THE OP shortly by the end of the day.

MTR Dev's commitment to staying ahead of schedule!

I REPEAT THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY (0) LINKS POSTED IN THREAD POSTS. DO NOT CLICK ON ANY LINKS IN THE THREAD POST. ONLY DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL LINKS FROM THE OP! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
( I see time and time again, scammers and hackers posting faulty malicious links on thread post quoting devs post, but modifying the links, please be aware)  

New Wallets and Source Code will be available for review and download shortly.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

https://i.imgur.com/Uc1538V.png

Give me your best ideas.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
well done. Looks like someone with weak hands just got bough out. By the man him self. Smiley

Nobody has bought it out. There were no sells at that price. Dev just removed this "floor" by some reason. Well, he didn't promice to keep it, he just told he set it before going to bed  Roll Eyes

This is not a static game, its a dynamic one. Things will shift according to what is best at the time.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Give me your best ideas.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Nobody has bought it out. There were no sells at that price, but this floor is absent now. Dev just removed this "floor" by some reason. Well, he didn't promice to keep it, he just told he set it before going to bed  Roll Eyes
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Give me your best ideas.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 56
Merit: 10
The market landscape for MTR will definitely change when the stake rate goes up...a lot of coins being held now --

i think bittrex would be stupid not to add this coin it looks great
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
The market landscape for MTR will definitely change when the stake rate goes up...a lot of coins being held now --
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
I like the news ticker along the bottom in the VRC wallet. overall theirs is pretty slick.

Showing my support with lil 777 orders when i make profit off other coins.

You messaged me about this and ive been lurking since day 1. Guess I prefer buying on the freemarket though hehe, more fun  ; )

Overall impression so far is amazing work, like I suspected after you tried to help out another projected I was watching.

Great work MTR team.

Oh yes, they have a 24hr value chart aswell in the wallet, I find that very handy. Seems to be just an image it pulls that updates itself every few min or something.
legendary

Give me your best ideas.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I am staking and am very happy with what I see.  I get a pop up almost fifteen minutes saying I received coin.   .02 here .1 there.  It all adds up.  Why not stake?

Thanks for your awesome vision and constant updates Master Trader.
legendary
Hi Mastertrader, concerning about the people that should stake, I guess you could send an e-mail to every investors explaining them why you need the community to stack their coins by presenting them the benefits of the process.

I made a small buy order on C-Cex if there is any interests, I'm buying from 0.00045 to 0.00049

Hello,

Great idea, I will have a staff member write something up.

It will be on the to-do list for the next 3 days.

We have a lot on there - We are going to be doing a Beta Promotions Contest, that will reward a grand prize of a set amount of MTR.

Details still in the works on that.

Thanks for your BUY support, as I hope it starts to build little by little.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org
Hi Mastertrader, concerning about the people that should stake, I guess you could send an e-mail to every investors explaining them why you need the community to stack their coins by presenting them the benefits of the process.

I made a small buy order on C-Cex if there is any interests, I'm buying from 0.00045 to 0.00049
Activity: 462
legendary
Just had a look on the wallet, and we have 32-35 active connections (nodes) on the wallet.

That says half of the Crowdfunding Investors are staking!

Not too bad, as I haven't seen that many actives nodes on any new coin so quickly!

Can we get to 40 active connections on the MTR network?

Be sure to send out a tweet about #MTR $MTR #MASTERTRADERCOIN - More exposure = more acceptance.

I'm currently in talks with a few merchants accepting MTR- Nothing solid, but staying busy trying to expand.

Thanks for all the support guys,

MasterTrader777
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1404
legendary
Mr MTR- lol
Are we still on track for the updated wallet by Sat?
thanks for all your hard work and dedication -

Yes, this is correct.

Checkpoints are built.

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 980
aka "whocares"
Mr MTR- lol
Are we still on track for the updated wallet by Sat?
thanks for all your hard work and dedication -
Jump to: