Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 125. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Bittrex must have old wallet 2. I don't see 1 transaction on the site in 3-4 hrs of being listed.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Some more info:

doing "getpeerinfo" I can see many peers, most of them are on block 12241, some are stuck on 12132.

The important part:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the ones which are on 12241, all are "version" : 65002, "subver" : "/Satoshi:1.1.0/",
the ones which are on 12132, all are "version" : 65001, "subver" : "/Satoshi:1.0.0/",
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In short - old wallets are stuck, new wallets are moving, but slow, probably because of the reason I mentioned in my prev post.
Block explorer and c-cex have old wallets, so they are stuck.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Probably the new wallet has staking disabled by default, and people did not enable that after upgrading - not only because they want to wait for higher PoS rewards, but also just because MTR Dev did not write that in his instructions - I suppose many of the users of this coin are more of traders/finance type people, than crypto/technical folks, so they follow instructions step-by-step Smiley

It is either that, or some issue in new wallet.

EDIT: the C-CEX wallet status shows exactly the same as Chainz explorer, but also prints "Out of sync". Bittrex wallet also seems to be stuck (just about 3 blocks during last hour).
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
New wallet fine...It's just very very slow on the blockchain.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/

Why the discrepancy between the wallet and Chainz explorer...is the Chainz explorer just 100 blocks behind
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
The block explorer has stopped at 12132 and the wallet shows 12233 currently and transactions aren't moving .... it seems that there may be something going on...

Block explorer seems fine (in wallet)
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
The block explorer has stopped at 12132 and the wallet shows 12233 currently and transactions aren't moving .... it seems that there may be something going on...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Maybe ccex or bittrex wallet but it's only .00001 from a desktop wallet.

Blocks are moving super slow. Wounder if it's from a spike in transactions.

It has been like that the whole day. The height should have been 12500 by now per calculations. Block speed should not be different with more or less people staking. That is why difficulty is there. In the case of POW, if you have 1 CPU or 200,000 1THs ASICs, difficulty adjustments make sure that the block chain moves as designed. In the case of POS it should be the same, if it is a few coins in 1 wallet or lots of coins in many wallets, diff adjusts to tick the blocks over per design. Unless of course there are only a few wallets staking and they all have immature coins. Perhaps it is the new wallet on the old chain or maybe some incorrect POS parameters.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Its most likely due to people not wanting to have immature coins when 12,500 hits so they stop staking. Which is probably going to take longer now.

Its only a 1 hour mature time after 12,500 though so...
legendary

xx3
1% TAX to send MTR from wallet Huh

who gets this tax ? why is it so high ?
legendary
If your buying coins from c cex. According to a post on c cex trollbox ,c cex didnt update thier wallet.    Tried to withdraw some coins and theyve dissapeared (stupid of me really),  have sent c cex a ticket and there looking into it.  

Makes sense, they have screwed that up before. . . I remember the SSD hard fork that went horribly for them. That's weird cuz a few hrs ago I moved all my coins to ccex, updated my wallet and moved them back no issue.

Only did that cuz I need to move coin addresses for staking anyway  Tongue

That shouldn't happen until after block 12500... Because the fork hasn't taken effect. Might be something else.

Wonder if bittrex was waiting to add MTR till after the fork since it would be easier for them? Think I'll Tweet them...Again....
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
If your buying coins from c cex. According to a post on c cex trollbox ,c cex didnt update thier wallet.    Tried to withdraw some coins and theyve dissapeared (stupid of me really),  have sent c cex a ticket and there looking into it.   
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I've updated Suprnova to the latest wallet version, in case you still have some coins left
legendary
Updated! TY mastertrader777 and team! Looking forward to the extra coins!
legendary
Activity: 1092

Help spread the word and #RT and Repost on Social Media.

MTR is moving up in the ranks, slow and steady!

https://twitter.com/MTRDevelopers/status/574207140077920256
legendary
Activity: 1092
This is spectacular--- appreciate the work and continued perfect "On Time" percentage.... this is exactly what crypto needs--

Thanks for your kind words, doing what it takes to show we mean business.

Crypto needs ToshiDesk, think about how fun it will be to build reputation through a ranking system, and be able to get compensated for it through the followers that appreciate the tips, or be the trader that learns something while enrolled in MasterTrader University. Masters will have to pass placement tests to be considered certified Masters. Lots more details to go over with you guys, so stay tuned and supportive as we continue development.

Also a suggestion- It may stimulate more interest in the coin if "POS 10% monthly" is put into the thread title.... there are a lot of people interested in rates like this as noted on some of the newly released coins....

When it hits block 12,500 I will update the thread title.

Thanks for the suggestion.

no ones foolish enough to sell MTR, it's killing the volume tho  ; / hehe

any more updates on those new investors?

At least we have a solid floor to build from, its also good to know people the hold MTR are in it for the long haul. Not much for sale right now. ToshiDesk will push on Buy Pressure.We've got the plan for that.  C-Cex exchange is great, but most coins on there don't have much VOL at all. We got up to 11BTC the other day and 140K sats.I call it just an appetizer before the full course of MTR. This is just the beginning. Just being above Crowdsale Price avg says something...I see so many ICO's IPO's get manipulated from the start, so see that MTR is holding steady.

We wish to get on a bigger exchange soon, but bigger exchanges always take their time with new coins. We just have to mature with age, and things will start to look up for being added to other bigger exchanges.

Cryptsy is my main focus. I have a nice following there.

Crypsty also has MTR on the voting list, so go have a look and throw some votes up if you'd like.

Last I check we had 67 votes?

10% POS kicks in in about 7-8 hours.

Yes, that is correct.

MTR has been moving about 700 -800 blocks a day on avg and we are currently on block 12060.

POS will kick in on block 12,500.

Thanks for your support.

I really like the money flow graph you made.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Jump to: