Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 126. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 341
Merit: 250
no ones foolish enough to sell MTR, it's killing the volume tho  ; / hehe

any more updates on those new investors?
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
Also a suggestion- It may stimulate more interest in the coin if "POS 10% monthly" is put into the thread title.... there are a lot of people interested in rates like this as noted on some of the newly released coins....
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
This is spectacular--- appreciate the work and continued perfect "On Time" percentage.... this is exactly what crypto needs--
Activity: 241
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
WALLET AND SOURCE UPDATE! MANDATORY UPDATE! PLEASE READ!

Hello MTR Community,

We had a fork on the new fix, please download the new wallets available to download on the original post.

( Do NOT download links from anywhere else )

A new version of the MasterTraderCoin wallet is available to download.

You will have to delete and redownload the blockchain. ( Don't worry , I wrote a guide below- and I am here for any questions  or concerns )

This download is MANDATORY.

Windows Wallet v1.1.0.0

Mac wallet v1.1.0.0

To update please follow these instructions below:

1) Please make sure you're using v1.1.0.0 and the wallet app is closed.

Windows: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\MasterTrader and BACK UP your wallet.dat file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.

Mac: Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/MasterTrader and BACK UP your wallet.dat file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.

2) Now that you have your wallet.dat file backed up. Please remove the rest of the contents of the MasterTrader folder and keep it in a safe place for the time being. You do not need to delete it until you've confirmed wallet v1.1.0.0 is working.

3) Open the new MTR wallet v1.1.0.0 and allow it to sync with the network. This will take some time. ( 20 mins MAX )

4) Once the wallet has synced it will be empty. Please close the wallet and place a copy of the backed up wallet.dat file back into the MasterTrader folder.

5) Open the wallet again and voila, you are done! WARNING: DO NOT send your wallet.dat file to anyone!

So lets go over what this wallet fix entails.

- Staking has been changed from 10% Annually to 10% Monthly

- Block Maturity time has changed from 3 HOURS to 1 HOUR - We made it faster!

- To encourage more users to stake, as it will less 1/3 of the time to start staking now!

- The Fork Checkpoint is set for BLOCK 12,500 

-From Block 12,500 the Blockchain will merge to the new parameters, and users will enjoy 10% stakes per month with 1 hour stake maturity times!

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Smooth install once again. Mastertrader always impressing me. TY I will be buying more.
legendary
Estimated money supply growth over 365 days @ 10% per month daily compounded, based on 109,804 starting coins. This seems to be in the sweet spot.

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Nice work!  I did as instructed.  Is there a version number somewhere in the wallet?  I am assuming its working fine because I just got a .2 transaction in which is the biggest yet.  I also think I am going to take my two seperate 500 coin sales set at .0032 and .0034 off C- Cex and start staking them!  I have this awesome feeling that with time these coins are going to worth a whole lot more.

Thanks for your great work Master Trader.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Alternative procedure.

1) Rename \Roaming\MasterTrader directory to MasterTrader.old.
2) Install new wallet and let it synch.
3) Close new wallet.
4) Copy wallet.dat file from MasterTrader.old to the new MasterTrader directory and overwrite.
5) Open new wallet.
6) Unlock for staking.

Thanks for your help,

Whichever way you see fit.

I spent some time writing what I did for reason, and if anyone wishes to follow any other way mentioned besides my post, please be experienced in what you're doing.

I don't wish to see people following ways that other people post - it's nothing personal jc12345

Some people are dirty and will post ways for people to purposely loose coins, or purposely do things wrong.

I've seen it happen.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Alternative procedure.

3) Close new wallet.
4) Copy wallet.dat file from MasterTrader.old to the new MasterTrader directory and overwrite.
5) Open new wallet.
6) Unlock for staking.

Thanks for your help,

Whichever way you see fit.

I spent some time writing what I did for reason, and if anyone wishes to follow any other way mentioned besides my post, please be experienced in what you're doing.

I don't wish to see people following ways that other people post - it's nothing personal jc12345

Some people are dirty and will post ways for people to purposely lose coins, or purposely do things wrong.

I've seen it happen.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Alternative procedure.

3) Close new wallet.
5) Open new wallet.
6) Unlock for staking.
legendary
WALLET AND SOURCE UPDATE! MANDATORY UPDATE! PLEASE READ!

Hello MTR Community,

We had a fork on the new fix, please download the new wallets available to download on the original post.

( Do NOT download links from anywhere else )

A new version of the MasterTraderCoin wallet is available to download.

You will have to delete and redownload the blockchain. ( Don't worry , I wrote a guide below- and I am here for any questions  or concerns )

This download is MANDATORY.

Windows Wallet v1.1.0.0

Mac wallet v1.1.0.0

To update please follow these instructions below:

1) Please make sure you're using v1.1.0.0 and the wallet app is closed.

Windows: Navigate to C:\Users\USER NAME\AppData\Roaming\MasterTrader and BACK UP your wallet.dat file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.

Mac: Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/MasterTrader and BACK UP your wallet.dat file by making a copy of it and moving it to a secure location.

2) Now that you have your wallet.dat file backed up. Please remove the rest of the contents of the MasterTrader folder and keep it in a safe place for the time being. You do not need to delete it until you've confirmed wallet v1.1.0.0 is working.

3) Open the new MTR wallet v1.1.0.0 and allow it to sync with the network. This will take some time. ( 20 mins MAX )

4) Once the wallet has synced it will be empty. Please close the wallet and place a copy of the backed up wallet.dat file back into the MasterTrader folder.

5) Open the wallet again and voila, you are done! WARNING: DO NOT send your wallet.dat file to anyone!

So lets go over what this wallet fix entails.

- Staking has been changed from 10% Annually to 10% Monthly

- Block Maturity time has changed from 3 HOURS to 1 HOUR - We made it faster!

- To encourage more users to stake, as it will less 1/3 of the time to start staking now!

- The Fork Checkpoint is set for BLOCK 12,500  

-From Block 12,500 the Blockchain will merge to the new parameters, and users will enjoy 10% stakes per month with 1 hour stake maturity times!

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 341
have you and bittrex got beef? why wouldntt they add you

It's common for bigger exchanges to wait a little while.

MTR will be added in time.
legendary

A good trader has patience. Nothing needs to be rushed.

The correct way to do things is to plan downstream outcomes, but realizing the outcomes by focusing attention on making upstream designs and changes which will then have downstream effects and impacts. It is much less efficient to try and create outcomes by focusing attention on downstream.
legendary

How do you have beef with exchanges? lol

I just sent them coin addtion request form in yesterday....Did you not see my post from yesterday?

I contacted Bittrex, and Polo.

Waiting on a reply.

I also had the interview with Horus from Cryptsy yesterday night, and he is forwarding MTR Source Code up to his code review team.

It's great news!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
New wallets later? Thanks for the hard work mastertrader! Look forward to the new 10% stakes per month
Activity: 241
You guys are gona make it to easy for mastertrader lmao. Damn it.. its rdd market all over again Wink  my wallet will contenue to grow. Someone has to go up agenst master Wink

mine will grow more too. no need to sell. more reasons to buy. I think most people hold long term. 100k ico coins sold, but only 3k on the market for sale. everyone holding and staking Grin
Jump to: