Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 129. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
this coiin looks good. why is everyone dumping tho

Short term price fluctuations is necessary to maintain volume and to spread the holding base. Ups and downs will always happen and is perfectly fine. As things progress and mature over time price will follow and become more stable with less extreme movements to either side.

+1 Volume is good. Price wave is good. More MTR for ICO pricing good as well.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Short term price fluctuations is necessary to maintain volume and to spread the holding base. Ups and downs will always happen and is perfectly fine. As things progress and mature over time price will follow and become more stable with less extreme movements to either side.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Almost to #1 on ccex!

Also looks like top wallet is trying to push market down on ccex. Sell order @41k for almost 10k, that's the top address. Buy him out!

why dont you lol

Already got 6k
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
legendary
aka "whocares"
someone dumped 9000 at .00032 and I missed it... they had it for .00042 and i was transferring BTC to buy it for .00042 and the guy lowered his price and missed out on the extra BTC --- bad for me and worse for him...
Almost to #1 on ccex!

Also looks like top wallet is trying to push market down on ccex. Sell order @41k for almost 10k, that's the top address. Buy him out!

why dont you lol
legendary
Activity: 1148
Almost to #1 on ccex!

Activity: 145
Bitcoin took a hit ... maybe people are leaping leverage.
Activity: 145

Have you ever though of conditionalware? Kinda like Quatloo Trade where one has to hold a certain coins in order to use ToshiDesk?

Yes I have, been debating on running things that way. It seems like a win win doesn't it?

What are your thoughts?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
[/quote]

That sure sounds like a win win. The less coins in the wild the more demands and prices will be. I'm willing to lock some of my coins up for SatoshiDesk  Wink
[/quote]

Conditionalware is a fabulous idea when marketshare is also expanding and narrowed values within those conditions require a premium that the growing market is willing to pay.

Similar to people paying for very sucessfull newsletters that have a wide exposure and/or marketing.
legendary
aka "whocares"

Seen this 1000 times. Im pretty sure its not a dump, its a push down. Someone is probably making a play to get a bigger share of the 110k in the wild right now.

I am pushing to get as much as I can before it goes up.... but not much more cause I do not want to deplete the market...
legendary
Activity: 1414
Please post the wallet with the 10m coins (sorry if its already been posted and I missed it)
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Seen this 1000 times. Im pretty sure its not a dump, its a push down. Someone is probably making a play to get a bigger share of the 110k in the wild right now.
Activity: 224
+1 Am I the only one who hates fancy graphics in standard qt wallet?

No, I agree the current Qt is difficult to read, but my suggestion is that they check out the new StealthCoin (XST) wallet which was just made open source and use that as the base for a new Qt. 
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Its a beautiful wallet, and this will attract more investors, but you cant read the amounts.

Vegas
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
+1 Am I the only one who hates fancy graphics in standard qt wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
This coin is going to be SICK! Pretty excited.  Lips sealed

Its the quality. You can see the dev team really took their time on this, its not just another crap clone coin. I wrote an article about it on my site praising it. I did invest a BTC in it, and my only comment was the text is hard to read in the wallet because of the color. Please devs , in the next update, please change color of transactions and make font lighter. Thanks

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/mastertrader-coin-a-very-high-quality-coin-you-should-certainly-consider/

Vegas
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Jump to: