Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 132. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hi MTRDevelopers,

I would just like to make a remark on the level of professionalism you have taken your ICO to. I did not expect a private email from you guys regarding ICO information, gratitude, and TX information. This is all professionally done, and I have a good feeling about this coin.

Best,
Adam
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Dont know anything re staking, is it important?    i should probably read up...
Activity: 300
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Yes it is official! Phase 2 distribution has just been finalized. Phase 1 and 2 Distribution is now complete!

Congratulations on your successful coin launch!  Earning a spot as the 4th largest coin by market cap on https://chainz.cryptoid.info is an unbelievable accomplishment.  I hope your team can keep the ball rolling and maintain your enthusiasm.

If there are no objections, I will release 70% of BTC raised as per the agreement and continue holding the remaining 30% (10.88 BTC) in escrow until the required goals have been met.

#4 is pretty impressive.  this coin has serious potential.  whether or not it is fully realized, who knows.  i'm no fortune teller...but i will say:  anything that can happen, will happen.  HODL!  i won't be selling a dime for quite a while (at least until ToshiDesk comes online so I can tip people).  i'm a TA geek and spend a load of time on Tradingview.  Another platform with tipping built in is a good idea.  Valuable technical analysis is like gold.  The idea behind this coin is definitely a worthwhile pursuit.
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
Maybe someone know cost of POW mining 10000 MTR's

I'm staking.....

137 blocks remaining in POW phase

(blocks from 2-100 were with prize 0)
legendary
Activity: 1092
Yes it is official! Phase 2 distribution has just been finalized. Phase 1 and 2 Distribution is now complete!

Congratulations on your successful coin launch!  Earning a spot as the 4th largest coin by market cap on https://chainz.cryptoid.info is an unbelievable accomplishment.  I hope your team can keep the ball rolling and maintain your enthusiasm.

If there are no objections, I will release 70% of BTC raised as per the agreement and continue holding the remaining 30% (10.88 BTC) in escrow until the required goals have been met.

Thank you Og.

Going to stay humble and focused while we hammer out the task at hand, and that is to bring a Social Trading Platform for traders and crypto enthusiast. Crypto needs this, and I think people are starting to realize that. My team is dedicated to success and we are determined to keep things ahead of schedule.

Thanks for providing an excellent escrow service and helping me as much as you have so far.

Looking forward to working together more.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
I know my wallet looks good with a bunch of MTR in it---  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1400
Fucker of "the system"
i actually bought coins for what i consider to be outrageous  on dev validity alone
legendary
Activity: 1400
Fucker of "the system"
it looks like a scam but the dev is solid so im confused Huh fuck it ill buy <20

You just didn't know who I was until I told you just now on C-Cex...lol

yea and knowing who u are made me buy  folks this guy here is a pro he dont need to scam your coins i bet he can show a big address
legendary
Activity: 1092
I received one of my 2 investment of Phase II Cheesy

Here we go I received the 2nd ones Cheesy

Thx MasterTrader777 Smiley

Received precious phase 2 MTR's Well done!

I received my coins aswell, thanks!

Received all my coins from 2nd phase as well!  All is good!  Talk about fast work.  Smiley

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Received all my coins from 2nd phase as well!  All is good!  Talk about fast work.  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org
Jump to: