Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 133. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
www.DonateMedia.org
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Great job OG!

Have all my coins in my wallet from phase 1.

Also, Phase 2 is correct on the list.

Thanks again!

And thanks for the opportunity Master Trader aka Trade2win!

Thanks Dale,

Been working my but off all night getting these coins sent out from the Crowdfunding wallet.

I have to be careful, I can't make one mistake or the whole crowdfunding gets screwed.

It's sorta nerve racking...lol

I just hammered out Phase 1- Without Og's accounting it would have been a heck of a lot more draining.

Glad I have people like you following me from the early days!

MasterTrader777

legendary
it looks like a scam but the dev is solid so im confused Huh fuck it ill buy <20

You just didn't know who I was until I told you just now on C-Cex...lol

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"
it looks like a scam but the dev is solid so im confused Huh fuck it ill buy <20
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Great job OG!

Have all my coins in my wallet from phase 1.

Also, Phase 2 is correct on the list.

Thanks again!

And thanks for the opportunity Master Trader aka Trade2win!

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
www.DonateMedia.org
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
got my coins too, thanks for the fast distribution, lets keep this going.
legendary
It looks like the coins from PHASE I have been sent out.  I checked most of the balances using the Blockchain Explorer and they appear to be accurate.  If there are no complaints, I will release 70% of the BTC held in escrow to the MTR development team upon PHASE II's distribution.

That is correct, I have released Phase 1 Coins to Phase 1 investors.

Only coins from Phase 1 that weren't distributed were the coins belonging to the 2 investors with missing wallets.

Beginning Phase 2 Distribution now.

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
Coins are in my wallet! Thanks OgNasty, and mastertrader777!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1148
time to pump this to .1 BTC. ICO buyers should agree no to sell to toshidesk release. This will mean only 10k MTR in circulation and many of those have been naught by ICO investors. If we could get a majority to agree keeping our investors to agree we can as a whole see that NXT return you were talking about.

Im selling for 1% gain! lol I joke. OFC Im waiting ontell Toshidesk. And Larger exchange. Thats why I bought. I dont even look at ccex current price. Cause I know whats around the corner.

Exactly. Ccex exchange and current price = ignored.

how about creating a slack so the community could communicate?, creating a private channel for those who want to agreed not to sell.

Not a bad idea, maybe some sort of min balance or weekly stake weight? Keep people in and from dumping.
Activity: 583
Merit: 500
time to pump this to .1 BTC. ICO buyers should agree no to sell to toshidesk release. This will mean only 10k MTR in circulation and many of those have been naught by ICO investors. If we could get a majority to agree keeping our investors to agree we can as a whole see that NXT return you were talking about.

Im selling for 1% gain! lol I joke. OFC Im waiting ontell Toshidesk. And Larger exchange. Thats why I bought. I dont even look at ccex current price. Cause I know whats around the corner.

how about creating a slack so the community could communicate?, creating a private channel for those who want to agreed not to sell.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1001
aka "whocares"
it looks correct-- i bought in 2 times and both are listed (but are listed separately)
legendary
Activity: 1414

Activity: 136

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Everything has been confirmed except two people who do not give their MTR address
Are we going to wait until they confirm?
www.DonateMedia.org
Jump to: