Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 131. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Personally I give a strong weighting to fundamentals when looking at shares/coins. Things that play an important role for me are quality of management team, vision, strategy, roadmaps, business objectives/goals, product quality/demand, managements ability to deliver the product on time and performance. A coin can be seen just as a company. If the fundamentals are strong, then chances are good that long term value will go up. Short term price movements, bulls and bears are most of the time just speculative but plays an important part to create volume. Unfortunately most coins fail in the fundamentals, leaving the coin in free float and at the  mercy of speculators and this to me plays a big part in why so many coins fail. A fail in management leads to a dead coin.

We will see how MTR fares on the fundamentals like product and demand, but so far it scores well on some of the points mentioned. It is important to make sure there is a good mix in the holders with long term and short term objectives to ensure enough staking but also enough speculation to maintain the required  volumes. Time will tell.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Thanks for the update Mastertrader777. Nice to hear all the work your putting into this. It's funny to watch other coins with more time in building features/echo systems that struggle to accomplish what you and your team have in way more time.

For example PEN DEV said 1-2 months for a simple binary.

Munne has been "developing" for months without many releases or deadline.

I could name a few more Wink

Good to see you guys making great progress and not puttting your project on the back burner for when you have time. Nice to see and this will ultimately propel this community much further ahead of others.

Thanks for the kind words!

There are a lot of other projects out there.

I'm not here to bad mouth other projects, that's tacky, unprofessional and not the brand we wish to promote.

I will say this, time will prove which projects are legitimate, while the others that aren't decompose and fade away.

ToshiDesk is something everyone will actually use. Its very apparent, and its great to see our project gaining community traction and support!

MTR administration is just starting, and we have a solid foundation already to build from, and we aren't taking any breaks.

It's show time!

Thanks for all the community support.

Thanks to everyone staking their MTR

Thanks to all Phase 1 and 2 Investors.

There will be a mandatory wallet update / upgrade in the coming days.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Activity: 1148
Thanks for the update Mastertrader777. Nice to hear all the work your putting into this. It's funny to watch other coins with more time in building features/echo systems that struggle to accomplish what you and your team have in way more time.

For example PEN DEV said 1-2 months for a simple binary.

Munne has been "developing" for months without many releases or deadline.

I could name a few more Wink

Good to see you guys making great progress and not puttting your project on the back burner for when you have time. Nice to see and this will ultimately propel this community much further ahead of others.
legendary
Damn the network is fast! Made a couple transfers back and forth and as soon as I verified it poped back in!

Staking it all, hope my weight gets me some nice coinage!

Lots of people staking now, more than a 30% jump today alone.

Glad the community is supportive with request such as opening up wallets and begin staking.

Please open up your wallets and stake coins by unlocking the wallet, and help the network speed increase by doing so.

But, won't that cause us to lose weight and actually stake less than we would if we waited for the new wallet to be released?

Without staking, we won't get looked at by other exchanges.

It would be 10% a month in any case. You will just stake your 10% "quicker" and in bigger chunks - if you build weight.

It doesn't matter to me personally, and I don't see the point in not supporting the network now.

You are free to make your own call.

Thanks for asking,

MasterTrader777

MMM Steak.. No A1 needed. Smiley

+1

Finally got off my A$$ and signed up for the beta! Stoked to see what your bringing us mastertrader777.

The CMS (Front End is coming together)- Its currently running on the development server.

I have been putting my personal touches on it for a few hours.

Login and account creating works perfectly - been testing myself and its quick, clean, and simple.

Got the "Breaking News" - Popup to work when a user logs into their account.

This will be used to post current updates and bugs that have been found and fixed, upcoming news and updates, etc.

I also played around and got the voting system to work. Its now very easy to start a poll, and post it within seconds for all of your followers to see and submit their votes

Lastly I got the "Trader Spaces" to working a running flawlessly. A short rundown of the "Trader Space" - A area any user can create to act as a personal dairy or blog for the public. You can set it up for invite only, invisible, public , etc.

Overall the CMS is running great, and a lot more development will take place before release of the beta, but I like to keep you guys with something on your plates. Its only fair to provide such info as it becomes available.  

This is a brief update, and I will post some screen shots when the branding on it is intact.

Thanks guys,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Finally got off my A$$ and signed up for the beta! Stoked to see what your bringing us mastertrader777.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Please open up your wallets and stake coins by unlocking the wallet, and help the network speed increase by doing so.

But, won't that cause us to lose weight and actually stake less than we would if we waited for the new wallet to be released?

It would be 10% a month in any case. You will just stake your 10% "quicker" and in bigger chunks - if you build weight.

It doesn't matter to me personally, and I don't see the point in not supporting the network now.

Thanks for asking,

MasterTrader777

MMM Steak.. No A1 needed. Smiley
legendary
Damn the network is fast! Made a couple transfers back and forth and as soon as I verified it poped back in!

Staking it all, hope my weight gets me some nice coinage!
legendary

Thanks for asking,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 224

legendary
Hello,

Was staking and see that there is an assigned 'Stake Weight' and 'Network Weight'.  What would those numbers mean?  Just curious.

Proof of Stake (PoS) is a method of securing a cryptocurrency network where users show ownership of coins in order to sign blocks. In the long run, the probability of signing blocks is proportional to the amount of coins owned, that is, someone owning 1% of total coin supply will be able to sign 1% of all proof of stake blocks. Compared to proof of work approach, proof of stake requires significantly less computational power, and thus less energy usage.

The wallet's weight and the total network weight is an estimated average time it should take to successfully sign a block and stake coins. The green Up Arrow icon shows that the wallet is actively staking, while the green Check Mark shows that the wallet is fully synchronized with the Reddcoin Network.

The Network Weight is basically the amount of other coins staking on the network at one time. Your stake weight is the amount of weight on the whole network your wallet holds.

More Weight = More Stake.

Guys we need more people staking.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
legendary
Activity: 1050
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Bitcoin is getting bigcoin
also recieved my coins , great work , for now just staking
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Activity: 145
Help me understand my calculations for Staking.

I don't understand it, or am not doing it right or my premise is wrong.

Staking is 10% (reward) per 30 Day period ?

Then .1/30 x 1000 coins = 3.333 Coins per day /stake per 1000 coins in wallet ... yes?

My figures aren't close to that ... so the stake calculations or methodology must be widely different than my simple understanding.

Looks like it is @ 10% per 365 day period NOT 30 day period? --- Info from MTR appears to be .1/365

Help me out here. I'm just heeding what I had been told thus far.

Hello George,

Thanks for your in depth analysis.

I actually appreciate your due diligence.

Allow me to explain the situation

MTR administration has been notified of this, and is currently working on the revamp update of wallet as we speak that should be ready in the coming days

We went back and forth with 10% a month, and 10% a year for weeks, but came to the final decision of 10% a month.

When we rolled out the rebranding of the old wallet, somewhere along the line 10% yearly got coded into new wallet, instead of 10% month.

We are also changing block mature time, in efforts to encourage a better staking percentage.

Block Mature time will be changed from 3 HOURS to 1 HOUR.

MTR administration will have the update finished, compiled, and updated for the community to download by Saturday.

Sorry about any inconvenience, as we are on top of it and should have update completed shortly.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

SAaaWEEeet! Thanks for the clarity and professionalism. ConfusionBeGone!
I also figured as much but hearing it and handling it and clearing it up is fabulous.

Thanks a bunch Steven ... BTW Very well done launch !
Activity: 138
Hello,

Was staking and see that there is an assigned 'Stake Weight' and 'Network Weight'.  What would those numbers mean?  Just curious.
legendary

Then .1/30 x 1000 coins = 3.333 Coins per day /stake per 1000 coins in wallet ... yes?

My figures aren't close to that ... so the stake calculations or methodology must be widely different than my simple understanding.

Looks like it is @ 10% per 365 day period NOT 30 day period? --- Info from MTR appears to be .1/365

Hello George,

Thanks for your in depth analysis.

I actually appreciate your due diligence.

Allow me to explain the situation

MTR administration has been notified of this, and is currently working on the revamp update of wallet as we speak that should be ready in the coming days

We went back and forth with 10% a month, and 10% a year for weeks, but came to the final decision of 10% a month.

When we rolled out the rebranding of the old wallet, somewhere along the line 10% yearly got coded into new wallet, instead of 10% month.

We are also changing block mature time, in efforts to encourage a better staking percentage.

Block Mature time will be changed from 3 HOURS to 1 HOUR.

MTR administration will have the update finished, compiled, and updated for the community to download by Saturday.

Sorry about any inconvenience, as we are on top of it and should have update completed shortly.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Activity: 145

The latter seems more logical and sensible.

Jump to: