Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 137. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10
Looks interesting. I'm waiting until closer to the end. I will decide then whether to invest or not.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Hello MTR Community,

Things are picking up here in the last hours of Crowdfunding.

POS is starting to pick up and ultimately is lessening the amount of POW coins that can be mined.

Everyone should begin staking their coins as you earn 10% yearly on that, and it strengthens the overall network as a whole.

MTR administration will deploy disbursements after a thorough accounting period.

We are still missing 21+ MTR wallet addresses from MTR Crowdfunding Investors!

If investors MTR wallet address are not received before Crowdfunding ends, MTR will be disbursed to investors on a "as received" basis. - This means if Investors that bought in Crowdfunding don't send their wallet addresses to OgNasty within 20 hours, MTR will hold coins in #2 wallet ( Crowdfund Coins ) until MTR wallet addresses are received and confirmed by OgNasty.

I will continue to post this disclaimer everyday, and I hope investors take a look and download wallets, and get those over to OgNasty ASAP.

Chinese Translation Done!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mtrmastertradercoin1110-kognastypowpos-972440

Spread the word, and tell your friends!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Best of luck on the las 18 hours of the crowdfunding, i managed to pick up some at ccex, ill be looking to buy some at the end of the countdown.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello MTR Community,

Things are picking up here in the last hours of Crowdfunding.

POS is starting to pick up and ultimately is lessening the amount of POW coins that can be mined.

Everyone should begin staking their coins as you earn 10% yearly on that, and it strengthens the overall network as a whole.

MTR administration will deploy disbursements after a thorough accounting period.

We are still missing 21+ MTR wallet addresses from MTR Crowdfunding Investors!

If investors MTR wallet address are not received before Crowdfunding ends, MTR will be disbursed to investors on a "as received" basis. - This means if Investors that bought in Crowdfunding don't send their wallet addresses to OgNasty within 20 hours, MTR will hold coins in #2 wallet ( Crowdfund Coins ) until MTR wallet addresses are received and confirmed by OgNasty.

I will continue to post this disclaimer everyday, and I hope investors take a look and download wallets, and get those over to OgNasty ASAP.

Chinese Translation Done!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mtrmastertradercoin1110-kognastypowpos-972440

Spread the word, and tell your friends!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
Last 21hr!

What is the current price per MTR? Contemplating putting more into phase 2.

Subtract 15.8 btc from this amount here to see what phase 2 has collected so far. https://blockchain.info/address/1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD

I'm not paying attention to the few thousand mined coins. Miners dump every coin.

last 20 hrs
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
POW seems to be racing along. While making some tea the block count has increased to 8055. Money supply for the POW phase was 7805 just now meaning that @ 1 coin per block, there has been 250 POS blocks so far.  If POS blocks continue to grow POW phase might end up with maybe only 9000 coins for the phase. Also, the blocks might accelerate the end time bringing estimated end of POW closer to end of phase 2.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Last 21hr!

Subtract 15.8 btc from this amount here to see what phase 2 has collected so far. https://blockchain.info/address/1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD

I'm not paying attention to the few thousand mined coins. Miners dump every coin.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Last 21hr!

Now that is the million dollar question. You have to calculate that based on 3 factors - phase 2 unit price at the time, cost of mining and the market price. Mining is running out though and with 1 coin per block there are only 1957 blocks left as at posting this. POS is also running and finding blocks which accelerates the end goal. Estimated end of POW is Tuesday 7am GMT. End of phase 2 is Monday 8pm GMT.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Last 21hr!

legendary
Activity: 1050
Can we have a price update, i think we are on the last 24 hrs if im not wrong.

Thanks!

looks like they're on about 7 btc for phase 2 atm

https://blockchain.info/address/1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
Can we have a price update, i think we are on the last 24 hrs if im not wrong.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Any differences between phase 1 and 2? Any added incentives?

Greetings,

Thanks for your question. My pleasure to answer this for you.

Please read part of the response I gave to another MTR community member above.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---"Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase?"---

Yes, each phase (1 & 2) will reward 50,000 MTR proportionately to the BTC crowd sale within that specific phase. The first phase of the crowd sale was to gauge the level of interest in what MTR administration has to offer. The first phase was also intended to give early investors and supporters potentially, a better price per coin considering we didn't intend to launch a full blown marketing plan until the second phase.

The second phase is geared towards conservative investors. Everyone is different and will make an investment based upon their own level of comfort. MTR administration wanted some time to pass between each crowd-funding phase allowing time for these type of important questions to surface and be answered. MTR is a quality coin and has the support of a quality development team. We have no plans on rushing things simply to make a quick "Buck".
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Contact Email: [email protected]

I asked this question weeks ago, and got exhaustive answer from you. However it is becoming more popular now. Thats good, it means the coin is getting more exposure.

You have genuine patience Smiley. Answering to the same question again and again, resisting the temptation to tell "RTFM" or "read what is posted few hours ago"  Grin. Be polite regardless of anything - I suppose this comes from this: "Millersville University , Political & Government Affairs" and from work in finance Smiley

legendary

Greetings,

Thanks for your question. My pleasure to answer this for you.

Please read part of the response I gave to another MTR community member above.

---"Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase?"---

Yes, each phase (1 & 2) will reward 50,000 MTR proportionately to the BTC crowd sale within that specific phase. The first phase of the crowd sale was to gauge the level of interest in what MTR administration has to offer. The first phase was also intended to give early investors and supporters potentially, a better price per coin considering we didn't intend to launch a full blown marketing plan until the second phase.

The second phase is geared towards conservative investors. Everyone is different and will make an investment based upon their own level of comfort. MTR administration wanted some time to pass between each crowd-funding phase allowing time for these type of important questions to surface and be answered. MTR is a quality coin and has the support of a quality development team. We have no plans on rushing things simply to make a quick "Buck".

Now is far as incentives.

Yes ALL MTR Phase 1 & 2 crowdfund investors will receive early BETA access to ToshiDesk, and get to comment and suggest things that they feel necessary to voice. We will listen to these concerns and make ToshiDesk better for the community.

The Community Counts.

Please remember ToshiDesk will be ran as a business, not a coin. Professionalism and delivery are going to be our prioritized focal points.

I hope this answers your question.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616
Contact Email: [email protected]
legendary
It's a very interesting and promising project but money is tight right now. Did you hit your minimum needed to go forward?

Hello,

Thanks for the kind words, allow me to answer your question.

Yes we are moving forward regardless of what the end amount raised would equal.

I mentioned the detailed answer as to why in the post above.

Hitting our "goal" would still be nice, because it would help steam line everything...either way you can count on continued development as money doesn't signify anything on our pursuit to bring you all ToshiDesk.

The CMS is getting built as we speak.

Thanks for your question,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 463
Merit: 250
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
It's a very interesting and promising project but money is tight right now. Did you hit your minimum needed to go forward?
legendary
Thanks Mastertrader. And now comes another question. People who bought in ICO Round 1 have already got their coins? Or you wait till also ICO Round 2 ends and then you will average the MTR price and sell to all ICO investors for the same price? Otherwise it would be unfair to sell to first ICO investors for much higher price then to investors in second round.

Hello,

Thanks for asking good questions. My pleasure to answer them.

If you don't mind, can you have a look at the answer I responded to another individual with? ( It's just a lot of typing, and my eyes are burnt for the day )

Phase 1 investors have already received their investor follow up emails, displaying the accounted MTR in reference to their personal investments.

"The early bird gets the worm", as it's always said.

Hope you understand.

I have few questions on this...

1. Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase? In not, then what is the point in dividing the distribution into two phases? Why not to have just one phase with 100,000 coins distributed to make it simple?

2. What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how? I didn't find any info on this in the crowdfunding agreement...

If there are answers to those questions somewhere in the thread, please just point me to them.. Thanks!

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.Twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

---"What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how?"---

MTR administration is currently engineering ToshiDesk, a much needed social trading platform we feel will enhance crypto trading overall. If MTR administration could raise at least 100-150 BTC, we would comfortably be able to complete development of ToshiDesk and market the product effectively. In case the crowd-sale proved to be unsuccessful, our Development team will continue working based on deferred compensation agreements. We have put a lot of our own funding into this project and my team has been working on this concept for months.

These talks have been had many times and I feel I have a great plan B, C in the event the minimum would not be raised. Development would never cease here at MasterTrader HQ, as I have developers that believe not only in the project, but believe in me and have already invested personally into achieving our goal. The developers are not just some hired freelancer help I found on Odesk, these are my personal friends dating back to high school days and others that I have met over the many years being involved in Crypto.

We have all been silent about my project for many months, and if you think money is going to stop me from making my dream come true, then you're mistaken. It's a question...and I respect you asking it, but I'm giving you some true words from the heart as the answer. I have a lot of passion and determination when it comes to achieving my personal goals, and I will do my best to show the whole community this over the coming weeks. I just need a little support from the community to speed up the project and bring it to the light.

I have launched this thread without clicking the option to allow me to delete comments or concerns, trying to be 100% transparent. This is what crypto needs in my opinion. CoinSource live trust rating meeting is tomorrow at 12PST, and you will be updated with that info as soon as it becomes available and posted on the official CoinSource ratings page.

I'm grateful to have people like you coming here checking it out and answering these questions. They are all very legitimate questions and I hope my response has settled your concerns.

Invest Wisely,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com

twitter.com/MTRDevelopers
Activity: 925
Thanks Mastertrader. And now comes another question. People who bought in ICO Round 1 have already got their coins? Or you wait till also ICO Round 2 ends and then you will average the MTR price and sell to all ICO investors for the same price? Otherwise it would be unfair to sell to first ICO investors for much higher price then to investors in second round.
legendary
Can anyone explain me how the price of MTR in ICO is calculated?  In the first ICO phase the price was 1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC, In the second phase it is 1 MTR per 0.00008722 BTC. So if I invest now in second ICO, will I get the coins for 8722 SATs?  I'm sorry if my question is explained somewhere in the thread, I don't have time to read it all again.

Hello SimkoMiner,

Let me break it down.

Right now there is 4.36310828 BTC raised in Phase 2.

Take that ( 4.36310828 BTC ) and ( / ) by 50,000 MTR = 1 MTR per 0.00008722 BTC.

When performing on a calculator ( 4.363 / 50,000 ) works best . Putting in all the extra numbers after the decimal will give you a long confusing calculator response, breaking it down makes it more simple.

To wrap it up...breaking down Phase 1 - 15.81605172 BTC was raised for the first batch of 50,000 MTR. Using the formula I mentioned above would give you a Phase 1 price of 1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC

Hope this helps.

Can anyone explain me how the price of MTR in ICO is calculated?  In the first ICO phase the price was 1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC, In the second phase it is 1 MTR per 0.00008722 BTC. So if I invest now in second ICO, will I get the coins for 8722 SATs?  I'm sorry if my question is explained somewhere in the thread, I don't have time to read it all again.

it depends on how much btc they get, btc/coins on offer

That is correct,

We break it down in the whitepaper, and I believe it's worth a read.

https://mega.co.nz/#!rZAxlTQL!IQb9-1Hfeis1ru2b38iz9jSdUApgOpYQupTJkgaDnXM

Thanks for the support in answering the question!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1050

it depends on how much btc they get, btc/coins on offer
Activity: 925
Jump to: