Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 140. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
All investors will be asked to send MTR wallet address's to OgNasty.

I was unaware of this expectation.  I will now begin accepting MTR addresses from investors.  Please be patient when sending me your MTR address.  I have many users to account for and will be taking my time to validate each MTR address to make sure that it is sent from the appropriate investor.  If you do not receive a timely response from me, please do not become worried.

But only after phase 2 ends right? Or will you be doing the verification so long so that you can just hit the send button after phase 2 ends?
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Looking forward to progress update as well. Ccex exchange vol picking up too.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
keep up the great work dev. be back later to see your progress update. interested in investing again Grin
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
MTR Price Action Update

MTR CROWDFUNDING PHASE 2 - (4 DAYS LEFT):

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00005924 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
2.96217001 BTC

Proof of Work Period Has Begun!

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
WTB PM

Hello Thanks for your Support.

To get involved please see post below.

Crowdfunding Phase 2 Has Begun!

Thank you,

MasterTrader777

After multiple conversations with the MTR development team,
I have agreed to provide escrow services for the MasterTrader Coin distribution. (PGP Signature)
The below vanity address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.

1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN PHASE II:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD
Send me a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/fac399e0a245af903eb53047bedf5eb1c4860596436fc292acc1ea1a6909a2f9

My Email Address is: [email protected]
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You

MTR PHASE I COMPLETE:

DISTRIBUTION RATE:
1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC

FINAL TOTAL:
15.81605172 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

MTR PHASE II:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00005176 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
2.58797389 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:
Im in. BTC sent to OgNasty.

When can we expect MTR delivered?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
guys spread any hash on our pool- mtr.binpool.com

our pool ready for work ))) wait all
legendary

http://www.isup.me/mtr.suprnova.cc

Clear your browser cache, close, and reopen and you should be fine.

I always like to restart my computer as well.

MasterTrader777
legendary
Thanks for the update Mastertrader. It's always nice to check BTT and see the DEV has made a post Smiley

I think you have posted more in the short life of this thread then many of my other "portfolio" coins that have been around 6, 8, 12, months. It's refreshing to be involved in this project. Grin

Hey Crazywack,

Thanks for the kind words. It's definitely refreshing to see all the support.

You can count on this nature of updates daily. I will do my best to never miss a day.

It's sad seeing coins, with a community that's not maintained.

As I said many times, its important to me to keep the community up to date on everything. Good or Bad, the community is part of the MTR team, and will be treated as such.

Invested some 0.BTC yesterday to enter Phase 2. Not much but something to start from. Very interesting coin on my opinion.
Voted on Cryptsy as well Smiley

Hello Sergeant1999,

Thanks for your support, your investment has been recorded and you will receive a investment summary report to your email, once the account period is over for Phase 2.

We believe many people in Phase 1 thought it was a nice touch as it displayed their investment amounts - investment times- TXid on file for them - along with the accounted distribution of MTR for their investments.

Don't worry so much about the investment being a "big or small" amount of BTC. We appreciate the support more than anything.

Hello Community,

Would you guys like me to post some progress updates everyday showcasing the real work that's getting put into ToshiDesk?

The source will be closed sourced, but I can still show you guys where we're at.

Thought I would ask, so let me know MTR community.

Mining update: Right now with difficulty at 30.00 - Cost of mining is about 90K. We have seen cost of mining spike to 300K + some parts of the day.

MTR administration has submitted our application for Swarm 2nd "Class" Funding.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113541/swarms-accepting-submissions-for-second-class-investments-and-announces-legal-framework-for-dcos

Just a small update, might have another one later tonight.

MasterrTrader777

Yeah I would be interested in seeing progress updates.

Hello claycoins, thanks for checking back every few days. Glad to see you interest in seeing some progress updates.

We will post an update later tonight when I get back to the office, about what we have developed so far inside the ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform.

My GUI/UI dev is on the front end already. More work has gone into the backend than anything, we wanted to get the charting mechanics working correctly, and we have...more to tell you on that note later on tonight.

I will also post some screen shots for you as well.

Thanks for all the real support MTR community,

MasterTrader777

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hello Community,

Would you guys like me to post some progress updates everyday showcasing the real work that's getting put into ToshiDesk?

The source will be closed sourced, but I can still show you guys where we're at.

Mining update: Right now with difficulty at 30.00 - Cost of mining is about 90K. We have seen cost of mining spike to 300K + some parts of the day.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113541/swarms-accepting-submissions-for-second-class-investments-and-announces-legal-framework-for-dcos

MasterrTrader777

Yeah I would be interested in seeing progress updates.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Invested some 0.BTC yesterday to enter Phase 2. Not much but something to start from. Very interesting coin on my opinion.
Voted on Cryptsy as well Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Thanks for the update Mastertrader. It's always nice to check BTT and see the DEV has made a post Smiley

I think you have posted more in the short life of this thread then many of my other "portfolio" coins that have been around 6, 8, 12, months. It's refreshing to be involved in this project. Grin
legendary
Hello Community,

MasterrTrader777
legendary
@ DEV

How long will 10 000 000  MTR coins will be in escrowed address?

(how long will 110000 MTR+POS will be only coins on market)

Hey Mladen00,

Thanks for your questions and support.

MTR administration will not release any of the 10M MTR to market without, that release representing and providing equity to a product or service developed by MTR administration. These will be ASSETS that will strengthen the MasterNET core and add value, not   take away core value.

I have mentioned before that there will be a community wide announcement when we plan to release any ASSETS to the market.

Proper documentation of said ASSET will be available and a community vote will be taken to gauge acceptance of the ASSET.

MTR plans to release its first ASSET within the net few months, and I will keep the community updated on a daily basis.

Thanks for your questions,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1414
Excellent net hash at 27g, cost of mining way above phase 1 cost. I think this is going very well.

What is current cost of mining?
Go rent on nicehash and report back. I'm guessing well north of 100k sats.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Excellent net hash at 27g, cost of mining way above phase 1 cost. I think this is going very well.

What is current cost of mining?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Jump to: