Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 138. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Alright, I'm in.  Just messaged OgNasty regarding my investment. 

Sounds good,

Thanks for your support!

You will receive a investor follow up email after the accounting period.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
I'm missing MTR addresses for about 1/2 of the buyers so far.  Please send me your MTR address if you haven't already.

Yes, ALL investors please send your MTR Wallet Addresses to OgNasty please.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Alright, I'm in.  Just messaged OgNasty regarding my investment. 
legendary
Great to see the dev so active, i have been putting my lil rig to mine this since the begining of pow.
i might end up picking up some from phase 2.

Loving the toshidesk updates.

Hello,

Glad to see you supporting MTR! There has been a few others like yourself mining from the start, nothing short of a good move.

I feel like the last 20 hours will be the most interesting as it was also the same case for Phase 1 final hours.

With Phase 2 ending soon and mining prices WAY higher than Phase 1 we should see some activity.

Either way I'm glad to have your support in this venture.

i keep mine this coin, like mtr update dev very good communication,please tell me if im in beta sign up i send email.

Thanks for your kind words, your Beta sign up has been received. Currently working on the automatic reply for that right now as we speak. It should be working tonight, if not tomorrow.

Thanks for your support.

Hi
MASTERTRADERCOIN Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=90565&fromuid=10063
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Also welcome to my twitter: https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins   (  Smiley Follow each other ?  Cheesy)

Best regards!

Hello ,

Wow, that is great news! Chinese Translation should be done soon! Got French done, and currently have Portuguese/Brazilian getting worked on too!

Thanks for the support.

dev, can you write something about 3 months plan with 10000000 coins?

Hello Mladen00,

If I can kindly ask that you have a look at the whitepaper? I have mentioned what our plans are with the 10M coins several times there.

If you don't mind going through the thread, you aren't the first person to ask. I given answers that should explain to you the answer you are looking for.

I'm sorry, I just don't have the time to type for 30 mins, as I have committed time previously to answer these questions, not to mention it took weeks on weeks to write the whitepaper.

Whitepaper is in the OP. If you have any other questions, let me know.

I already answered your question before actually,

@ DEV

How long will 10 000 000  MTR coins will be in escrowed address?

(how long will 110000 MTR+POS will be only coins on market)

Hey Mladen00,

Thanks for your questions and support.

MTR administration will not release any of the 10M MTR to market without, that release representing and providing equity to a product or service developed by MTR administration. These will be ASSETS that will strengthen the MasterNET core and add value, not   take away core value.

I have mentioned before that there will be a community wide announcement when we plan to release any ASSETS to the market.

Proper documentation of said ASSET will be available and a community vote will be taken to gauge acceptance of the ASSET.

MTR plans to release its first ASSET within the net few months, and I will keep the community updated on a daily basis.

Thanks for your questions,

MasterTrader777

Thanks

Couple questions:

1) Based on the whitepaper...coins will be distributed to ICO investors in early April?  Is that about the same time goal for the coin to be added to other various exchanges?

2) Are there any major differences between Phase II as opposed to Phase I with regards to what the investor will be receiving?

1) Coins will be distributed after Phase 2 Crowdfunding  round is complete.

2) Please see previously answered question :

I have few questions on this...

1. Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase? In not, then what is the point in dividing the distribution into two phases? Why not to have just one phase with 100,000 coins distributed to make it simple?

2. What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how? I didn't find any info on this in the crowdfunding agreement...

If there are answers to those questions somewhere in the thread, please just point me to them.. Thanks!

www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.Twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Hello,

Thanks for your questions.

---"Is there any difference whether the coins are purchased in Phase 1 or Phase 2? I mean will the reward be different depending on how much BTC was received in a specific phase?"---

Yes, each phase (1 & 2) will reward 50,000 MTR proportionately to the BTC crowd sale within that specific phase. The first phase of the crowd sale was to gauge the level of interest in what MTR administration has to offer. The first phase was also intended to give early investors and supporters potentially, a better price per coin considering we didn't intend to launch a full blown marketing plan until the second phase.

The second phase is geared towards conservative investors. Everyone is different and will make an investment based upon their own level of comfort. MTR administration wanted some time to pass between each crowd-funding phase allowing time for these type of important questions to surface and be answered. MTR is a quality coin and has the support of a quality development team. We have no plans on rushing things simply to make a quick "Buck".

---"What is the minimum you want to raise for these 100,000 coins? What if the minimum will not be met? Will you continue the project, and how?"---

MTR administration is currently engineering ToshiDesk, a much needed social trading platform we feel will enhance crypto trading overall. If MTR administration could raise at least 100-150 BTC, we would comfortably be able to complete development of ToshiDesk and market the product effectively. In case the crowd-sale proved to be unsuccessful, our Development team will continue working based on deferred compensation agreements. We have put a lot of our own funding into this project and my team has been working on this concept for months.

These talks have been had many times and I feel I have a great plan B, C in the event the minimum would not be raised. Development would never cease here at MasterTrader HQ, as I have developers that believe not only in the project, but believe in me and have already invested personally into achieving our goal. The developers are not just some hired freelancer help I found on Odesk, these are my personal friends dating back to high school days and others that I have met over the many years being involved in Crypto.

We have all been silent about my project for many months, and if you think money is going to stop me from making my dream come true, then you're mistaken. It's a question...and I respect you asking it, but I'm giving you some true words from the heart as the answer. I have a lot of passion and determination when it comes to achieving my personal goals, and I will do my best to show the whole community this over the coming weeks. I just need a little support from the community to speed up the project and bring it to the light.

I have launched this thread without clicking the option to allow me to delete comments or concerns, trying to be 100% transparent. This is what crypto needs in my opinion. CoinSource live trust rating meeting is tomorrow at 12PST, and you will be updated with that info as soon as it becomes available and posted on the official CoinSource ratings page.

I'm grateful to have people like you coming here checking it out and answering these questions. They are all very legitimate questions and I hope my response has settled your concerns.

Invest Wisely,

MasterTrader777

www.MasterTraderCoin.com

twitter.com/MTRDevelopers

Hey dev. your attitude toward your fellow community members and this project as a whole is ... refreshing. I fear if you turn out to be just a clever electronic social engineer that might be it for me and any measure of confidence I have/will have had in the crypto space not ultimately rotting from the inside out.

No pressure or anything though dude..

Cool BTCBTC Cool

Thanks for stopping by the thread. I assure you I'm not just some "clever electronic social engineer" . I respect your words, and don't wish to have anyone quit crypto because of all the junk coins coming and going. I have done my best to give you some insight about myself, and you can read up about me on Cointelegraph Experts Page.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113527/steven-thomas

If you wish to talk further, give me a call...contact number on the OP.

Thanks for all the support MTR community.

MasterTrader777
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Cyclical economic ebb and flow.
Hey dev. your attitude toward your fellow community members and this project as a whole is ... refreshing. I fear if you turn out to be just a clever electronic social engineer that might be it for me and any measure of confidence I have/will have had in the crypto space not ultimately rotting from the inside out.

No pressure or anything though dude..

Cool BTCBTC Cool
Activity: 138
Couple questions:

1) Based on the whitepaper...coins will be distributed to ICO investors in early April?  Is that about the same time goal for the coin to be added to other various exchanges?

2) Are there any major differences between Phase II as opposed to Phase I with regards to what the investor will be receiving?

legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
dev, can you write something about 3 months plan with 10000000 coins?
Activity: 139
Hi
MASTERTRADERCOIN Team
I have added your project to the newcoin list on  8btc forum:http://8btc.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=13070&pid=90565&fromuid=10063
8btc is the most famous crypto currency forum in China.
Also welcome to my twitter: https://twitter.com/ForAllCoins   (  Smiley Follow each other ?  Cheesy)

Best regards!
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
i keep mine this coin, like mtr update dev very good communication,please tell me if im in beta sign up i send email.

thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Thug for life!
Great to see the dev so active, i have been putting my lil rig to mine this since the begining of pow.
i might end up picking up some from phase 2.

Loving the toshidesk updates.
legendary
This is going to be so cool.  These updates and examples are exactly how MasterTrader won my trust in a chat box.  He taught me the ropes of trading and always kept in contact with me about my investment in our trades.  He went so far as to send me detailed screenshots as to explaining why I should wait a bit longer on holding my coin and just all around teaching me things I never would have guessed.

I am 43 years old and have a good sense about things, people, and I am always hesitant about what I do when it comes to money.  I think I mentioned this before, but I sent over 3 bit coin to his address and after he professionally worked the market, he sent it all back to me with over a bit coin profit and that did not include his broker fee.  Somehow, through our chatting I trusted him.  I just sensed it.  And it payed off.  So that is + 100 trust with him, in my book.

Now, with that said, I believe that everything that is in the whitepaper will happen, and that this man will keep us updated on a regular basis.  You can tell when a person is consumed with passion about a project.  He told me it was his dream to have his own coin.  And its happening.  And its going to be big.

I invested in this myself.  I am very excited!  Thank you for this opportunity, Master Trader.  And I wish you and everyone of us success with it!

Sincerely,

Dale French

Dale, that was so nice to read.

It was my pleasure helping you out with your trading technique. It's a great feeling of accomplishment when you make the right calls. For every person winning on a trade, there is always another person not doing so well. This is a great example is to why ToshiDesk will be a very valuable for all traders in the Crypto Community.

We have been in talks with some bigger names concerning investment opportunities, and they are certainly interested...I will leave it at that.

Thanks for your support Dale,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Still waiting for my callback from customer support

Hello Portice,

Thanks for contacting customer support.

I have a member of the MTR staff going over the messages on a first come first serve basis, its literally been madness.

We had no idea, so many calls and messages would roll in at such a fast pace.

To clear the air - I personally just looked and I see absolutely no unchecked messages or non- returned calls. (during business hours)

If I may give you another option for contact?

[email protected] - This pings a notification to my mobile device.

Feel free to ask your question here as well,or PM if it's private.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

Edit:

I got a call after our business hours - that didn't get returned yet, nor did a message get left.

Just like to be on top of things, so I'm sorry, but I don't have a message from you.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
This is going to be so cool.  These updates and examples are exactly how MasterTrader won my trust in a chat box.  He taught me the ropes of trading and always kept in contact with me about my investment in our trades.  He went so far as to send me detailed screenshots as to explaining why I should wait a bit longer on holding my coin and just all around teaching me things I never would have guessed.

I am 43 years old and have a good sense about things, people, and I am always hesitant about what I do when it comes to money.  I think I mentioned this before, but I sent over 3 bit coin to his address and after he professionally worked the market, he sent it all back to me with over a bit coin profit and that did not include his broker fee.  Somehow, through our chatting I trusted him.  I just sensed it.  And it payed off.  So that is + 100 trust with him, in my book.

Now, with that said, I believe that everything that is in the whitepaper will happen, and that this man will keep us updated on a regular basis.  You can tell when a person is consumed with passion about a project.  He told me it was his dream to have his own coin.  And its happening.  And its going to be big.

I invested in this myself.  I am very excited!  Thank you for this opportunity, Master Trader.  And I wish you and everyone of us success with it!

Sincerely,

Dale French
legendary
Activity: 999
legendary
Activity: 1148
Added the signature, had to fiddle with the size to make it fit.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Hello MTR Community,

I have another update for you supporters.

The last few days have been very productive, and we feel we should keep you guys informed as much as possible.

We have spent time working through some user interaction features.

For example , like changing the cursor type from a hand when you move the chart, to cross-hairs when you draw on the chart.

We have also integrated volume into the charts.

We also integrated the code to show orders live , but that isn't hooked in until we sync our data pulling sever.

We also spent a little time playing with themes and tooltips.

As we stated before, this stuff isn't easy... If you believe it is, please feel free to contact us as we are always looking for talent.

Development recap:

Code to pull data and store it as OHLVC ( Charting Data - The code you see charted is a random coin's data* don't mind "MTR/BTC", its just a simple drop down )

Code to hook that into charts ( Displaying Charting Data Correctly )

Code to display and manipulate the charts - Themes, Time Frame Slots, etc. ( Customize Charts )

Backend functionality for indicators and one sample indicator complete -EMA - ( Indicators code working, you code 1 you code them all , just different scripted calculated data inserted to code strings )

Backend code to draw and move shapes on charts, and code to change options for shapes.

We have the code written to change shape colors, and have a dialog box written to use, but all of that needs to be finalized so it includes all options, displays in the right place, etc.

For example , like changing the cursor type from a hand when you move the chart, to cross-hairs when you draw on the chart.

We also integrated the code to show orders live , but that isn't hooked in until we sync our data pulling sever.

Please check out www.ToshiDesk.co - To sign up for BETA access.

All Crowdfunding investors will receive early access to the ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform Beta FIRST before the general public, and be apart of closed beta testing being able to suggest and follow inside development on a deeper level.

This will grant email updates weekly on updates during closed beta phase as well.

Wanted to let you all know we have a the MasterTraderCoin FAUCET is up and running.

This is MTR's dev team staying committed to getting things done ahead of schedule.

MTR Faucet - It's currently empty - Will get something in there shortly.

- URL: http://mastertrader.altcoinfaucet.net/

- Stats: http://mastertrader.altcoinfaucet.net/stats/

If you have some spare MTR from POW - Feel free to donate to the faucet.

- MTR Donation address: MT8n5KWXBkw62h5Amzcha1gXZWJzEhGw1p

Thanks for all the support MTR Community, and we wish you tell your friends to come stop by the thread!

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
@MTRDevelopers - Twitter
[email protected] - Email
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616

█║║MasterTraderCoin║║█
█║║MasterTraderCoinFeaturing the Ground-Breaking Professional Social Trading Platform ToshiDesk║║█

Support MTR - Add the MTR Signature to your profile! - 1 Lucky User with The Signature,  Will WIN 7 MTR after CrowdFunding is over! - User Must make (20 or more) post with signature to qualify!

Great job on this updates MasterTrader777,

Keep that energy going, I'll be picking up some MTR.
legendary
Hello MTR Community,

I have another update for you supporters.

The last few days have been very productive, and we feel we should keep you guys informed as much as possible.

As we stated before, this stuff isn't easy... If you believe it is, please feel free to contact us as we are always looking for talent.

Development recap:

Code to pull data and store it as OHLVC ( Charting Data - The code you see charted is a random coin's data* don't mind "MTR/BTC", its just a simple drop down )

Code to hook that into charts ( Displaying Charting Data Correctly )

Code to display and manipulate the charts - Themes, Time Frame Slots, etc. ( Customize Charts )

Backend functionality for indicators and one sample indicator complete -EMA - ( Indicators code working, you code 1 you code them all , just different scripted calculated data inserted to code strings )

Backend code to draw and move shapes on charts, and code to change options for shapes.

We have the code written to change shape colors, and have a dialog box written to use, but all of that needs to be finalized so it includes all options, displays in the right place, etc.

Please check out www.ToshiDesk.co - To sign up for BETA access.

All Crowdfunding investors will receive early access to the ToshiDesk Social Trading Platform Beta FIRST before the general public, and be apart of closed beta testing being able to suggest and follow inside development on a deeper level.

This will grant email updates weekly on updates during closed beta phase as well.

Wanted to let you all know we have a the MasterTraderCoin FAUCET is up and running.

This is MTR's dev team staying committed to getting things done ahead of schedule.

MTR Faucet - It's currently empty - Will get something in there shortly.

- URL: http://mastertrader.altcoinfaucet.net/

- Stats: http://mastertrader.altcoinfaucet.net/stats/

If you have some spare MTR from POW - Feel free to donate to the faucet.

- MTR Donation address: MT8n5KWXBkw62h5Amzcha1gXZWJzEhGw1p

Thanks for all the support MTR Community, and we wish you tell your friends to come stop by the thread!

MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
@MTRDevelopers - Twitter
[email protected] - Email
Contact Number: 1-800-278-4616

█║║MasterTraderCoin║║█
█║║MasterTraderCoinFeaturing the Ground-Breaking Professional Social Trading Platform ToshiDesk║║█

Code Tweeked to fit better - Thanks CrazyWack

Support MTR - Add the MTR Signature to your profile! - 1 Lucky User with The Signature,  Will WIN 7 MTR after CrowdFunding is over! - User Must make (20 or more) post with signature to qualify!

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
I am very critical of devs and their actions and will post my frank views. Dev action is the no 1 risk that can make or break a coin and indicative of the future success of a coin, because dev actions cannot be controlled by anyone but the dev. With one action a dev can send a coin to the moon or to the bottom of the ocean, similar to what a management team can do to a normal company.

Having said this, and apart from the early launch and my views on that decision, I am very impressed with the communications component of the MTR campaign overall and the MTR dev sets an example of how communications should be done. There is nothing as unnerving to the community as not knowing what is going on or whether the dev still supports the coin. The MTR dev gives regular updates and keeps everyone informed so far. Well done on that part dev.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
Thanks for the updates.

This coin really has true utility and service in the "right now" of this marketspace and could be huge as the market develops.

There are so many developmental avenues that can be incubated within this business model.

I have been watching on the altcoin sidelines for over 9 months now without buying one Satoshi of any coin till MTR.

---Stay the Course
---Get good People
---Pattern after Google's mission statement - "Don't be evil."
---Quality creativity and opportunity will follow.

Mtrcoin will have a sizable impact on the crypto market by enabling noobs to trade with a clue. I understand how overwhelming and difficult this scene is to someone without trading experience, early losses are almost a guarantee.

Noobs?! lol, I've been here over a year and still need help with trading.

hahahaha, me too. Signed up for it, can't wait to use this. great detailed updates mastertrader...really enjoying this thread.
Jump to: