Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 142. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I am not upset due to not receiving my coins after phase 1 ended. I am upset because we were told mining was not going to start until phase 2 ended and I have miners. I would of had my miners ready to go if I knew it was going to be before the phase two ended but we were told otherwise. This is why I am upset.

Well, there is still over 80% of the PoW mining period left.  I still don't see any validity to your complaint.

This is true!

Not to mention its only 1 coin per block robmob...

MTR administration did not structure the block rewards to favor the early miner.

You mining now, or mining 3 mins after source hit the thread would result no difference!

This is because there was a 0 block reward until block 100 hit. ( Fair Launch )

The difficulty was 304.40 earlier so it would have been harder to mine from the start anyway.

With the difficulty at 63 now, mining now would be more profitable.

Cheers,
MasterTrader777
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am not upset due to not receiving my coins after phase 1 ended. I am upset because we were told mining was not going to start until phase 2 ended and I have miners. I would of had my miners ready to go if I knew it was going to be before the phase two ended but we were told otherwise. This is why I am upset.

Well, there is still over 80% of the PoW mining period left.  I still don't see any validity to your complaint.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Respect All Fear None
legendary
Bull shit so everyone else buying and selling and by the time we get our phase 1 coins what guarantee are you giving us that the price is going to still be high. I Was lied to I dont care if you and your team thought it was a good idea because it will jump the price. The goal here is long term why is your goal short term? seem fishy to me.

Don't be a troll.  I'm not part of the team and I agree with them not releasing until phase II is over.   Grin

How am I trolling, Because I invested into something this I was giving dates about releases. I have miners and also have a life and job. I was not made aware of the early release by email and expected it to happen on it specific date. Due to the fact a couple people see they can make the price higher they change what they told there initial investors there for they lied. I want a guarantee. I do not want to be lied to. You stick to your guns all I see is them going after short term here higher the price better for them.

NOTHING ever said you would get your coins right after phase I is complete, if you actually thought you would, which makes NO sense, I would say that's your fault for assuming and not asking up front.

Stick up for them all you want, the fact of the matter is they gave there investors there word that this was how things was going to go and because they lied and decided to change things it is costing me to loose out there for I am upset. They made the decision to benefit them not us.

You were NOT lied too robmob, stating this is simply false!

The way I worded things doesn't strictly state any 1,2,3 steps processes.

Key words in my Note were "spanning" & "concluding" .

Rounds I - II - III will account for the release of 100K MTR & 10K POW Period Coins = 110K Coins

Phase 1 investors made a great choice and decided to invest. Certainly will make money on your investment robmob.

You seem to be upset because you didn't receive your coins after phase 1, and NOT because we started POW.

We never said you would get your coins distributed right after round 1? That doesn't make any sense.

You will get your coins after accounting period- just like any crowdfunding works.

We wanted to test blockchain & wallets before MTR was released, verifying there were zero issues. That's very important.

Not only were we protecting your investment by testing the wallets and source, but we assured everyone of our developmental abilities moving forward.

We're sorry you are upset that you don't have your phase one coins right now.

If we were to release them now, that would screw up Phase 2 Crowdfunding efforts.

Any other questions or concerns feel free to email us - [email protected]

Cheers,
MasterTrader777

I still have an unanswered question :

Will those 10mil coins that MTR management hold be stacked or not ??

The price on any market means very little when someone has 10mil coins and everybody else 110k Smiley), but everybody knew about those coins so this is not really a complaint, just an observation. Smiley)

Stacked?  Are you referring to staking?

No these coins will not be staked.

Thanks for your question.

Cheers
MasterTrader777
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
www.ToshiDesk.co
[email protected]
[email protected]

The price on any market means very little when someone has 10mil coins and everybody else 110k Smiley), but everybody knew about those coins so this is not really a complaint, just an observation. Smiley)

Stacked?  Are you referring to staking?
xx3
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Bull shit so everyone else buying and selling and by the time we get our phase 1 coins what guarantee are you giving us that the price is going to still be high. I Was lied to I dont care if you and your team thought it was a good idea because it will jump the price. The goal here is long term why is your goal short term? seem fishy to me.

Don't be a troll.  I'm not part of the team and I agree with them not releasing until phase II is over.   Grin

How am I trolling, Because I invested into something this I was giving dates about releases. I have miners and also have a life and job. I was not made aware of the early release by email and expected it to happen on it specific date. Due to the fact a couple people see they can make the price higher they change what they told there initial investors there for they lied. I want a guarantee. I do not want to be lied to. You stick to your guns all I see is them going after short term here higher the price better for them.

NOTHING ever said you would get your coins right after phase I is complete, if you actually thought you would, which makes NO sense, I would say that's your fault for assuming and not asking up front.

Stick up for them all you want, the fact of the matter is they gave there investors there word that this was how things was going to go and because they lied and decided to change things it is costing me to loose out there for I am upset. They made the decision to benefit them not us.

Oh well.  Too bad, so sad.
Respect All Fear None

Don't be a troll.  I'm not part of the team and I agree with them not releasing until phase II is over.   Grin

Respect All Fear None

Respect All Fear None
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
After multiple conversations with the MTR development team,
I have agreed to provide escrow services for the MasterTrader Coin distribution. (PGP Signature)
The below vanity address was created exclusively for this escrow.
It is the only address you will be asked to send funds to for the MasterTrader Coin distribution.

1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD

HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN PHASE II:
Send (any amount of) BTC to 1BuyMTRxuoUdAiwijwLMLC9giq7aVRF2bD
Send me a PM with the necessary information (see below example)

Example PM:

Quote from: Example
I have sent (amount) BTC to purchase MTR in this transaction: https://blockchain.info/tx/fac399e0a245af903eb53047bedf5eb1c4860596436fc292acc1ea1a6909a2f9

My Email Address is: [email protected]
My Social Media Contact is (Not Required): @You or Facebook.com/You

MTR PHASE I COMPLETE:

DISTRIBUTION RATE:
1 MTR per 0.00031632 BTC

FINAL TOTAL:
15.81605172 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

MTR PHASE II:

CURRENT ESTIMATED DISTRIBUTION:
1 MTR per 0.00004785 BTC

CURRENT TOTAL:
2.39246857 BTC

PARTICIPANTS:

Nice touch on the QR code. Makes it easier for everyone to get in. MTR looks like it's coming along nicely. Very glad i put my BTC in this! I think its good that you wait to release MTR until phase 2 is over.
Activity: 241
Merit: 250
MTR Community,

I've received several PM's from ecstatic investors and supporters who've witnessed the value of their initial investments in Phase I skyrocket! Administration held a Board meeting after hours of deliberation ultimately voting to release wallets, sourcecode, and POW phase effectively increasing the overall price valuation and marketcap of MTR significantly.

We apologize to anyone inconvenienced by the discretion of the boards decision, as the majority felt securing a higher market capitalization strengthened the core and value of MTR.

We are making every effort to deploy MTR in sync with the progressive development of ToshiDesk, however will not distribute any coin until the completion of Phase II.
Phase II investments will be significantly higher than Phase I as initially anticipated, investors still have the opportunity in acquiring the remaining 50K available on this thread by sending any amount of BTC to OgNasty. (2nd Thread Post)

Our Blockchain is now live as of last night :

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/

We have been added to (2) Exchanges:

C-Cex USD Market
https://c-cex.com/?p=mtr-usd    

C-Cex BTC Market
https://c-cex.com/?p=mtr-btc

EMOPOEX BTC Market
https://empoex.com/trade/MTR-BTC

Please see updates on the bottom of OP

Kind Regards,

MasterTrader777
www.ToshiDesk.co
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]

So excited I got in this as an early adopter, Can't wait for Phase II to end so I can stack up all my coins! Investing in Phase II right now! Your coin is going to fly off the shelves. Really impressed with your DEV team. Now 43KSATS on C-CEX!!
legendary
MTR Community,

I've received several PM's from ecstatic investors and supporters who've witnessed the value of their initial investments in Phase I skyrocket! Administration held a Board meeting after hours of deliberation ultimately voting to release wallets, sourcecode, and POW phase effectively increasing the overall price valuation and marketcap of MTR significantly.

We apologize to anyone inconvenienced by the discretion of the boards decision, as the majority felt securing a higher market capitalization strengthened the core and value of MTR.

We are making every effort to deploy MTR in sync with the progressive development of ToshiDesk, however will not distribute any coin until the completion of Phase II.
Phase II investments will be significantly higher than Phase I as initially anticipated, investors still have the opportunity in acquiring the remaining 50K available on this thread by sending any amount of BTC to OgNasty. (2nd Thread Post)

Our Blockchain is now live as of last night :

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/

We have been added to (2) Exchanges:

C-Cex USD Market
https://c-cex.com/?p=mtr-usd    

C-Cex BTC Market
https://c-cex.com/?p=mtr-btc

EMOPOEX BTC Market
https://empoex.com/trade/MTR-BTC

Please see updates on the bottom of OP

Kind Regards,

MasterTrader777
www.ToshiDesk.co
www.MasterTraderCoin.com
[email protected]
Activity: 532
guys please spread hash on our pool

Did you pay out everyone 100% on the darkcredit fiasco?

who write me about you coin i sent all coin miners.

and write all on other pool - please Automatic Payout Threshold - 1 coin. to avoid problems in the future

other pools and coins. if someone has a problem or is not paid or is not brought, I try to pay quickly and to solve all problems

and I ask everyone not to hold coins for the pool. did not appear to unforeseen circumstances. on darkredite I have a problem with wallet on the bullet and I cant restore it correctly. because I'm working on the bullet and give to those who have lost a coin on the pool
guys please spread hash on our pool

Did you pay out everyone 100% on the darkcredit fiasco?
Activity: 532

I disagree.

Releasing phase 1 coins now could potentially limit the income for phase 2.  Do NOT release phase 1 coins!
Jump to: