Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 38. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone - just a note to clarify our status and where things stand. We are currently preparing ToshiDesk to transition from its beta phase to public launch. This involves the following:

1. Moving to our production servers (complete).

2. Resolving some issues found in beta testing (underway).

3. Tweaking the UI to give it a more clean and professional look (underway).

4. Completing modifications to the Etna software and moving that to production (underway).

When all of this is finished, we will be deleting the current content on ToshiDesk and users will need to set up new accounts. I expect all of this work to wrap up in the next few days.

Thanks and look forward to your feedback when we launch.

No need to rush things. Make sure everything is perfect.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hi everyone - just a note to clarify our status and where things stand. We are currently preparing ToshiDesk to transition from its beta phase to public launch. This involves the following:

1. Moving to our production servers (complete).

2. Resolving some issues found in beta testing (underway).

3. Tweaking the UI to give it a more clean and professional look (underway).

4. Completing modifications to the Etna software and moving that to production (underway).

When all of this is finished, we will be deleting the current content on ToshiDesk and users will need to set up new accounts. I expect all of this work to wrap up in the next few days.

Thanks and look forward to your feedback when we launch.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

More CMS Updates have been deployed to the live CMS Server.

Screenshots will be posted shortly.

We think everyone will love the UI improvements.

Big Thanks to DcGirl on these improvements.

Saqib got us the foundation of the CMS while Dc is giving it the real deal polish.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for the update. I look forward to the screens.

Here are a few:

Making a Post, and notifying followers at the same time.

New Dashboard UI Improvements ( Still in progress )

Checking the "Recent Post" box when making a post, will publish your post to the ToshiDesk.com website.

More updates shortly,

MasterTrader777

I made an account on Toshidesk and was pretty impressed by what is already developed actually. Maybe the colors that are used could be a little bit less agressive. Like a lighter/softer blue, maybe a bit of transparency.

Glad you like what you see.

I appreciate your feedback and will notify the team of your suggestions.

Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

Saqib got us the foundation of the CMS while Dc is giving it the real deal polish.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Here are a few:

Checking the "Recent Post" box when making a post, will publish your post to the ToshiDesk.com website.

More updates shortly,

MasterTrader777

I made an account on Toshidesk and was pretty impressed by what is already developed actually. Maybe the colors that are used could be a little bit less agressive. Like a lighter/softer blue, maybe a bit of transparency.
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Here are a few:

More updates shortly,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Ok, so you are butthurt. And that's why you are crying. Now everything is clear for everyone I guess.

Sometimes investing means risk, sometime investing takes patience...

So you call investor requesting focusing on product, real schedule and meeting deadlines - a butthurt. Awesome.

I don't think you have shown you own mtr at all. Why not show us you have mtr to buy? Anyone can clearly see mt777 and his team have been focusing on the product for more than a year. His team doesn't owe you any price pump deadlines, get over yourself. You sound like a kid that spent his lunch money on pot and is now sitting in the corner hoping someone gives you their scraps looking high as hell.
How much MTRs do you have?
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 346
Merit: 102

Ok, so you are butthurt. And that's why you are crying. Now everything is clear for everyone I guess.

So you call investor requesting focusing on product, real schedule and meeting deadlines - a butthurt. Awesome.

I don't think you have shown you own mtr at all. Why not show us you have mtr to buy? Anyone can clearly see mt777 and his team have been focusing on the product for more than a year. His team doesn't owe you any price pump deadlines, get over yourself. You sound like a kid that spent his lunch money on pot and is now sitting in the corner hoping someone gives you their scraps looking high as hell.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
The levels of idiocy here are simply amazing. Mirror, mirror...

Yeah, Rich Territo is really mad:

any news with bittrex? i got coin there i want out!!

arb you can arb this coin how?

You can still sell them. You just can send or receive. If you want out just put in a sell order. No worries....This crypto game is tough. Not for the light hearted....I wish you well....

I guess he doesn't want out, he just wants to send his coins "out" of Bittrex Smiley. There are so many flavours of English Grin
If I understood correctly, Bittrex is in process of resyncing, and wallet should be working soon (maybe in a week or so though, due to slow resync). Would be nice to get confirmation from Richie though...

I think I read that wrong. My bad......The resync does take some time, but I leave my computers running most of the time, so leaving it up for a week doesnt really change things with me.

We have been and still resyncing... couple days left given the current speed ;(

thanks
richie@bittrex

just delist this crap richie.

haha you butthurt boy bc your coin sucks and everyone knows it Huh Huh Huh
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Yeah, Rich Territo is really mad:

any news with bittrex? i got coin there i want out!!

arb you can arb this coin how?

You can still sell them. You just can send or receive. If you want out just put in a sell order. No worries....This crypto game is tough. Not for the light hearted....I wish you well....

I guess he doesn't want out, he just wants to send his coins "out" of Bittrex Smiley. There are so many flavours of English Grin
If I understood correctly, Bittrex is in process of resyncing, and wallet should be working soon (maybe in a week or so though, due to slow resync). Would be nice to get confirmation from Richie though...

I think I read that wrong. My bad......The resync does take some time, but I leave my computers running most of the time, so leaving it up for a week doesnt really change things with me.

We have been and still resyncing... couple days left given the current speed ;(

thanks
richie@bittrex

just delist this crap richie.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?

You so butthurt. It is very clear for me now.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

legendary

Dude. What's the point of u and 8-bit spending this much time and effort just to trashtalking this thread? Try to find a life or at least a job. When you apply, do not tell them about this pathetic behaviour. You and 8-bit have been writing almost a full bible of comments in a thread of a coin with less then 5k market cap...
It might be really difficult to understand... I AM INVESTOR AND I DON'T SEE ANY PROGRESS, INSTEAD I SEE FOLLOWING DEV ACTIVITY:
  • slow dumping his coins (slow because of empty orderbook)
  • no deadlines or missed deadlines (never reached actually)
  • lies
  • personal attacks
  • pulling the wool over community eyes

After this I assume we will not hear from you 2 guys again...
Just buy-back my coins at prices I bought them and you will. Otherwise I have no idea how to protect my investment. At this moment my loss is over 90%. Thank you Rich Territo.

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Dude. What's the point of u and 8-bit spending this much time and effort just to trashtalking this thread? Try to find a life or at least a job. When you apply, do not tell them about this pathetic behaviour. You and 8-bit have been writing almost a full bible of comments in a thread of a coin with less then 5k market cap...
It might be really difficult to understand... I AM INVESTOR AND I DON'T SEE ANY PROGRESS, INSTEAD I SEE FOLLOWING DEV ACTIVITY:
  • slow dumping his coins (slow because of empty orderbook)
  • no deadlines or missed deadlines (never reached actually)
  • lies
  • personal attacks
  • pulling the wool over community eyes

Just buy-back my coins at prices I bought them and you will. Otherwise I have no idea how to protect my investment. At this moment my loss is over 90%. Thank you Rich Territo.

legendary
Do you do that regularly, subject yourself to your mirror reflection's opinions? You may have, among many othrr issues, a split personality problem, you know? Some of the other more evident issues include a severe lack of brain cells, I assure you. No one with half a brain could possibly be lured to a project like this... let me repeat the basics: 10% stake PER MONTH. 90% owned by a single person. A copy/paste clon with nothing whatsoever to bring to the crypto table. Oh and toshiCrap -barely related- which will never ever be paid to use by anyone other than a dozen of pennyless losers.

Now back to your regular "consultations": Mirror, mirror... you just cannot invent this stuff.
legendary
Personally I cant understand how people can still call this all a scam. MasterTrader has typed almost 2 bibles full of comments to please the community.

MTR has a market cap of just under 5k. MasterTrader has not been able to dump any of his coins since the start of this whole project. He's not earning any cash in exchange for all his efforts.
If he would be a scammer, he would be the worst scammer in the history of mankind.

ToshiDesk is probably real, I am gonna give it a chance and I have patience.

You are partially right and partially wrong: This is not a scam, just a terrible idea overall. That part, you've got right.
You also have right the part of "MasterTrader hasn't been able to dump...". Partially.  Because what you got wrong is precisely that:MastrrTrader has taken every opportunity -and thera have been extremely few- to dump coins. Admitted by him. You can figure out what would have happened  by now if, for example, there were volume of 10 Btc or more a day, can't you?

But, beyond that, I'm sure you can figure out the prospects of a coin 90% owned by a single individual and staking 10% A MONTH.

OH and no, this does NOT have a valuation of "under 5k", as you put it. It has a valuation of between ZERO and maybe 1k being quite optimistic on the 1k part. Which is, evidently, the valuation it merits.

nobody cares, you are butt hurt because you want mtr so cheap! you claimed " why would anyone ever buy mastertrader coin" , but as you already said you bought in months ago. hypocrite and idiot! everything you say is just thoughts not facts. go home butt hurt boy.

No even trying you could be more pathetic.  I bought this shit the one time it was very briefly in the top ten in volume. Many shitcoins like this and many P&D scams do get in the top ten. And I buy them all as part of a strategy, a much bigger one, that, generally, produces positive trading results. The targets vary and for this one was set at double since the investment was so small. It is of no consequence whatsoever because the figure is as insignificant as this exercise in absurdity is.

I got some advise for you two... Go stand in front of a mirror. Look at urself. Take a really good look into ur own eyes and ask yourself, out loud: does my current life have any meaning? Am i adding value to this world by commenting thesebutthurt messages  on a bitcointalk thread of MTR?

legendary
Personally I cant understand how people can still call this all a scam. MasterTrader has typed almost 2 bibles full of comments to please the community.

MTR has a market cap of just under 5k. MasterTrader has not been able to dump any of his coins since the start of this whole project. He's not earning any cash in exchange for all his efforts.
If he would be a scammer, he would be the worst scammer in the history of mankind.

You are partially right and partially wrong: This is not a scam, just a terrible idea overall. That part, you've got right.
You also have right the part of "MasterTrader hasn't been able to dump...". Partially.  Because what you got wrong is precisely that:MastrrTrader has taken every opportunity -and thera have been extremely few- to dump coins. Admitted by him. You can figure out what would have happened  by now if, for example, there were volume of 10 Btc or more a day, can't you?

But, beyond that, I'm sure you can figure out the prospects of a coin 90% owned by a single individual and staking 10% A MONTH.

OH and no, this does NOT have a valuation of "under 5k", as you put it. It has a valuation of between ZERO and maybe 1k being quite optimistic on the 1k part. Which is, evidently, the valuation it merits.

nobody cares, you are butt hurt because you want mtr so cheap! you claimed " why would anyone ever buy mastertrader coin" , but as you already said you bought in months ago. hypocrite and idiot! everything you say is just thoughts not facts. go home butt hurt boy.

No even trying you could be more pathetic.  I bought this shit the one time it was very briefly in the top ten in volume. Many shitcoins like this and many P&D scams do get in the top ten. And I buy them all as part of a strategy, a much bigger one, that, generally, produces positive trading results. The targets vary and for this one was set at double since the investment was so small. It is of no consequence whatsoever because the figure is as insignificant as this exercise in absurdity is.
legendary
Activity: 1148

A lot of us have played around on it. Although it was a few months ago and I really didn't know what I was doing Wink but it is legit.
Pages:
Jump to: