Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 36. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
No clarification needed DC. We're behind what we have seen from your coding and hard work.

8 bit is no investor. Prob dosnt even own a full BTC. Ignore that tool bag.
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
It's not about a fight, it's about revealing things you should reveal when your business partner provides here wrong and / or incomplete information about the financial background of this project. See some likeness between Cryptsy crash and this project secrets? We are investors, we invested real money into this project. Personal discords are completely irrelevant at this moment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Rich Territo claims he pays for servers...

we both do, at quite a significant monthly cost. not going to get into your little fight with him though.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
we have several servers for this project, half of them are mine.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
If you no longer want me to work on this project I'll turn my servers off and call it a day.

Your servers?
Beware, this scam accusation thread of utter scummyness involves dcgirl.....
.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.7680
If true dcgirl was involved with the pervert scammer fat Vern from crapsy!!

Hi everyone - i worked for Cryptsy in the fall of 2015. Prior to that I was a moderator there. I heard earlier this week that Cryptsy coins were being sold on Bittrex and contacted Paul Vernon about it. And then foolishly decided to post about that on that thread.

You all can believe what you want about me. I have been and will continue to cooperate with authorities about Cryptsy.

As you all know, I've given away some MTR but have never sold any (as is very obvious). If you no longer want me to work on this project I'll turn my servers off and call it a day.

In parting, let me just say this - it doesn't seem to matter around here if you do the right thing. The goal is not to get information - those people could have done that just by asking me questions. The goal instead is to hurt people as much as is possible, and they're experts at that. I won't take that anymore.
Activity: 300
Beware, this scam accusation thread of utter scummyness involves dcgirl.....
.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.7680
If true dcgirl was involved with the pervert scammer fat Vern from crapsy!!
legendary
Any new news on a full release?! DC said a while back it was close.

I'm the holdup on this, been really swamped. This is what's left - we need to move the etna software to the production servers, I'm in the middle of encrypting the payment function, and I'm redoing chat. Then it should be ready. Will try to get this done as soon as possible.

Awesome, thanks for the update and hardwork DC.

I'm the holdup on this, been really swamped. This is what's left - we need to move the etna software to the production servers, I'm in the middle of encrypting the payment function, and I'm redoing chat. Then it should be ready. Will try to get this done as soon as possible.
legendary
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Creo que hay algo que podría ayudar mucho a esta moneda, y es comenzar a hablar el lenguaje de la gente común. de la gente que no sabe nada de programación y no sabe nada de trading.

Voy a dar un ejemplo: Imaginemos que vengan 20 personas nuevas interesada en adquirir la moneda. Pero esa personas no tengan computadora, solo usen su celular. No existe una web wallet segura para esta moneda. no existe una wallet práctica para mover esta moneda rápidamente. tendría que llegar a tu casa y encender una computadora para hacer una transacción. La publicidad tiene que mejorar. Otra cosa muy importante.

La mayoría de las monedas están diseñada desde una mentalidad avara y competitiva. Por eso hay tanto engaño en este ambiente de las criptomonedas. Por qué no pensamos en construir algo juntos donde todos ganen, basado en la colaboración y trabajo en equipo.  Osea hacer crecer la moneda poco a poco pero con un crecimiento real y constante.

Por ejemplo establecer: un wall o piso donde la moneda no pueda bajar, y establecer un cielo o techo donde la moneda no pueda subir facilmente. Y que tanto el piso y el cielo vayan creciendo poco a poco gradualmente. 

Hacer esto de forma organizada nos ayudaría a todos , crearemos un ambiente confiado donde nuestro dinero crece y no un simple juego de arriba y abajo que no es otra cosa que robar el dinero sutilmente de las personas que confían en este proyecto. Vamos a cambiar el trading competitivo e avaro por una de colaboración y trabajo en equipo, que creen ?

----------------
I think there is something that could help a lot in this currency, and start talking the language of ordinary people. people who know nothing about programming and knows nothing of trading.

I'll give an example: Imagine that come 20 new people interested in buying the currency. But that people have no computer, just use your phone. There is a secure web wallet for this currency. there is no practical wallet to move this currency quickly. You would have to get home and turn on a computer to make a transaction. Advertising needs to improve. Another very important thing.

Most currencies are designed from a greedy and competitive mentality. Why there is so much deception in this environment of criptomonedas. Why not think about building something together where everyone wins, based on collaboration and teamwork. Osea currency grow slowly but with a real and constant growth.

For example set: A wall or floor where the currency can not lose, and establish a sky or ceiling where the currency can not climb easily. And both the floor and the sky will grow slowly gradually.

Do this in an organized way help us all, we will create a trusting environment where our money grows and not a simple game up and down is nothing but subtly steal money from people who rely on this project. We will change the competitive and avaricious trading by one of collaboration and teamwork, which you think?
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
I am very sorry but your account cannot be recovered.

do you think? ...

so you have little faith in the moderators of the forum? ...

im finding that taking so long to even respond to my requests is quite frustrating ...

but then again - who knows ... maybe they are just busy ...

i hope that is just the case ... its very difficult to continue with a newbie account that has such restrictions ...

#crysx

Just kidding mate, I hope you will get your account back.
However just like you lost your account, we all lost MTR block explorer because Rich Territo has no 0.02 BTC to pay for it. And we will not get it back.

tanx ... i hope i get it back too ...

no block explorer? ... ok ...

rich doesnt normally let things like that slip ... i wonder what happened ...

im still going through the hell thats called unpacking and settling in - so i wont be around 'too' much - but i havent caught up with rich for a while so i dunno whats actually happening ...

its important to have a block explorer - especially one like the one fairglu runs ... its full featured and very quick and its always up to date ...

im out of btc and money for the time being until i find a place i can start thefarm again - but when that happens - id be happy to help out for the block explorer ...

i highly doubt that its a 'no btc' situation for rich - there is probably something else holding this back ... otherwise progress on toshidesk wouldnt be going forward ...

i guess we will see what he comes out with - and a catchup would be in order soon ...

im on skype - so i just need to know when rich will be around ...

#crysx

Crysx,

I certainly can get the block explorer up within an hour, but for right now the one in the MTR wallet is acceptable.

Best believe I have a strategy behind this.

ToshiDesk development is still taking place daily.

I could certainly prove it if you like.

We are soon to integrate ToshiDesk into a major exchange.

Yes, ToshiDesk will be partnering with a crypto currency exchange to offer non fiat trading pairs.

Don't get into bicker battles with trolls mate, its simply a game for them.

One in particular is getting into your head right now trolling you about your BCT account.

You will get it back, just keep cool and send daily messages to the mods.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

no worries mate ...

im just very tired - and have had one hell of a journey with this damned move ive had to do ...

its taken all my funds and all my energy and all my sleep ... which isnt hard to do these days with all the work that i need to catch up on - now that thefarm is down and not mining ( ie - earning me coins ) ...

i dont doubt what you are doing at all - or the behind the scenes work ... we havent caught up due to BOTH our lives taking a huge amount of time and money out of us ...

ive now not only got granite ( grn ) - but now have ozziecoin ( ozc ) - which will have changes coming with the coin and the entire ecosystem in the coming weeks and months ... so a lot of work still ahead - but as you know - slow and steady progress will win the race ...

in any case - im always here when you have time to chat and catchup ... im interested in catching up with you on a number things - not just mtr and toshidesk ...

but for now im off to bed ... its late and im very tired ...

tanx and nite ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1092

do you think? ...

im finding that taking so long to even respond to my requests is quite frustrating ...

i hope that is just the case ... its very difficult to continue with a newbie account that has such restrictions ...

#crysx

However just like you lost your account, we all lost MTR block explorer because Rich Territo has no 0.02 BTC to pay for it. And we will not get it back.

im still going through the hell thats called unpacking and settling in - so i wont be around 'too' much - but i havent caught up with rich for a while so i dunno whats actually happening ...

its important to have a block explorer - especially one like the one fairglu runs ... its full featured and very quick and its always up to date ...

im out of btc and money for the time being until i find a place i can start thefarm again - but when that happens - id be happy to help out for the block explorer ...

i highly doubt that its a 'no btc' situation for rich - there is probably something else holding this back ... otherwise progress on toshidesk wouldnt be going forward ...

i guess we will see what he comes out with - and a catchup would be in order soon ...

#crysx

Crysx,

I certainly can get the block explorer up within an hour, but for right now the one in the MTR wallet is acceptable.

Best believe I have a strategy behind this.

ToshiDesk development is still taking place daily.

I could certainly prove it if you like.

We are soon to integrate ToshiDesk into a major exchange.

Yes, ToshiDesk will be partnering with a crypto currency exchange to offer non fiat trading pairs.

Don't get into bicker battles with trolls mate, its simply a game for them.

One in particular is getting into your head right now trolling you about your BCT account.

You will get it back, just keep cool and send daily messages to the mods.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

do you think? ...

#crysx

#crysx
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

do you think? ...

#crysx

do you think? ...

#crysx
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
a week or so late - but posted here nonetheless ...

i hope you dont mind mt777 ...

-------

hi all ...

chrysophylax here ...

im messaging from this 'newbie' account 'crysx' because i have tried to log in to bct from the new premises - and failed miserably ...

due to my computer being a linux machine AND being fully encrypted AND having a password wallet that is fully encrypted - i only ever really need to know a few passwrds ( 16 in all ) ... one of the passwords ( and details as i later found out - due to the questions that bct ask for verification ) i did not alott to memory were those conatined in the personal encrypted wallet ... one of those was bitcointalk password and details ...

yesterday - i tried to log in unsucessfully with the wrong password ... the password is 3 years old - which as long as ive had the chrysophylax profile ... it also has made more than 3000posts and is a hero member - about to go to legendary in the coming weeks / months ... now before any of you carryo on about changing passwords regularly and all that - i agree and am totally devoted to changing 'simplistic' passwords ... not ones that require brute force with decryption algorithms and a farm of hash to crack the passwords ... so to move on with the story ...

more than all that - the chrysophylax profile is also is the authority profile for the granite thread AND the dbm thread ( the two projects i currenty have ) and was about to take control of the other coin we have just adopted - ozziecoin ...

when the unsuccessful attempt to log in was tried three times - i attempted to change passwords via email ...

the email was sent from bct to my email address - and i followed the instructions to the 'change password' link - only to have them as a private question - which i have forgotten the answer to also ...

i didnt think that was much of an issue - except that as soon as the submit button was clicked - i receieved the following message ...

Code:
An Error Has Occurred!

Sorry chrysophylax, you are banned from using this forum!
For security, your account has been locked. Email [email protected]

now this shows three things ...

1 - the security measures that bct have in place are brief and not very descriptive ...
2 - the security measures that bct have in place are active ...
3 - the security measures that bct have in place work ...

now i proceeded to send an email to the above email address to theymos - and will see what happens in the following couple of days ... being an easter weekend - i would assume this may take a little more time so ill leave it till mid to end of next week ...

if i havent received a response by then - ill message mprep and see what suggestion he / she will advise of what can be done ...

a three year hero profile like mine should NEVER be allowed to go to waste ( as i know many of you have had profiles lost that are much older than that again ) - and there should be various countermeasures to allow the official owner of the account to prove themselves ( like knowing or remebering the last private messages before the lockout - which in my case was the 23rd march 2016 ) ...

but again - we will see what happens with the responses i get ...

i will keep you all informed of what happnes with this through this profile ive now started ( which is the short version of my name anyway ) ...

as for the update so far ...

the move is being finalized on the 28th march 2016 ( a couple of days away ) which means i will be on and offline here for the next few days - only to be completely offline for a few days while i set up house in the new premises ... this means that i will be only messaging when necessary - and any of those of you that needed my attention before this happened via pm ( there were about 7 pms in all - i only got to answer one ) will need to send a pm to this current profile - until i can resolve this issue with theymos ( and mprep if possible ) - to get back into my official profile ...

thefarm will be down and will not be back in to production until another residence for it can be found - and am currently in the process of looking for a small warehouse for its growth and redesign and development ... that will happen end of next week when i have personally settled into my ( partner and i ) new residence ...

i will be posting this message in all three forums that are granite based - AND - the mining forums i usually frequent ( like spmod and tpruvot thread ) ...

much appreciated for all your support thus far - and hope to be back online soon with my proper profile ...

#crysx

-------

i still havent heard from the people at bct - so im working with this account until i can get my other account back ...

mt777 - would luv to catch up on skype again ... im a little more settled with the move and now looking for a new place to 'home' thefarm ( and thegrid ) ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Wondering what happened to you.

Sorry to hear you are having problems with your BCT account.

I'm pretty sure you will get things worked out with that.

Have you heard anything back yet?

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

hi mate ...

lots more happening unfortunately ...

some good - some bad ... but its all a process and something that has to be endured ...

a lot of good though - which makes up for the bad - like the bct account screwup ... would be nice to have it sorted earlier than later though ...

ill be around one way or another ...

hope to catch up soon with you - lots to discuss ...

#crysx
legendary
Sorry for the headache crysx... That sucks after being such an active member of this community. I have no doubt that Theymos will work with you and get your account squared away.

Good luck
Crazy

I see you went Legendary!

That's awesome.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I hit it way before I thought I would. Still a long trip threw crypto land. Only had to get cheated, scammed, and fleeced many times over to get it hahahaha.

Thanks, wouldn't trade it, I have learned so much in this space and everyday it get more exciting!
Pages:
Jump to: