Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 68. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
snip...

I agree that 8bit is intelligent. Your argument however is true only if logic mattered. Sometimes logic is irrelevant and I doubt that the content of any reply in the case of MTR will make a difference due to the root cause of his presence here and could unfortunately even cause the odd valid concern of his to suffer. It will go on and in the end you will realise that there is no diplomacy in extremism. Sure you can reply with intelligent replies and I started out with long replies to his posts but gave up when I saw it is going no-where. If you succeed I will take my hat off to you. If it turns out in the end that he was right about the whole MTR concept I will apologize.

its a matter of judgement i think jc ...

honestly - each and every one of us can judge whether an argument is valid or not ...

i totally agree with you with regards to illogical arguments - its what i stated earlier ... and totally agree with you that it would be a waste of time if it continues along the same track and not actually move to a resolve somewhere along the line ...

i work in a way most people find strange ... i jump in when i 'feel' like i want to jump in ...

here are the FACTS ... the coin exists - the coin is collectable ( ie - hoarded ) - the coin is what it is ...

the fact that ALL of this is NOT about the coin is what im most impressed about - as that is what im working towards with granite ... its about the infrastructure ...

another FACT ... no matter where this leads - no matter whether 8bit - 9bit - or 99bit comes around and hammers the coin ... there will be the ongoing support from people like you and me and the rest of the community that believes in this project ... as long as this continues along the path it is running - of course ...

if mastertrader disappears tomorrow - what have we lost? ... a great deal in the effects of structure and development ... but no real money from my pocket ...

why? ... i live by the creed that i only EVER invest what i can AFFORD to LOSE ...

so there will never be a need for an apology to given nor accepted ... we go about this off our own backs ...

8bit can go on about this and that - and i will watch and on occasion respond ... this is the way i work - let alone how crypto works ...

btw - when dealing with the likes of people like you jc - logic always matters ... so does respect ... and you have mine ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
snip...

I agree that 8bit is intelligent. Your argument however is true only if logic mattered. I also thought like you earlier. Sometimes though logic is irrelevant and I doubt that the content of any reply in the case of MTR will make a difference due to the root cause of his presence here and could unfortunately even cause the odd valid concern of his to suffer. It will go on and in the end you will realise that there is no diplomacy in extremism it seems. Sure you can reply with intelligent replies and I started out with long replies to his posts but gave up when I saw it is going no-where. If you succeed I will take my hat off to you. If it turns out in the end that he was right about the whole MTR concept I will apologize.
legendary
snip...

Ill say this once.

What a waste of time to type all of that out. Have you not learnt by now that he is not interested in intelligent reply because that is not why he is posting. He is posting only to create chaos with the aim to cause maximum damage to MTR in whichever way he can because of a vendetta he has against MT due to a past scrap between them. The more people quote and reply to him the more ammo he gets - compare it to try and get out of a quagmire or swimming against a sea current. The more you try to reply intelligently the more the attacks and fud become and the more things will be turned and twisted to achieve his main goal. The content of what you type is irrelevant as proven by history in this thread. He will use whatever is posted and grab any straw, including this post you will see, to attempt to turn it around into ammunition. Therefore, do not quote him and do not waste any energy trying to answer with an intelligent reply to his posts as he is not interested in the replies, only in the damage he can cause. Best is just to ignore.

I have no scrap with him and actually has respect that he stays with 8bit coin so long - I just think it is unjust that he causes damage to MTR investors that had no part in whatever issue he and MT had.

jc ...

i understand this more than you think ... Smiley ...

but here is the glitch in the system ...

an intelligent and SERIOUS answer involves thought and justification ...

8bit is not as stupid as people may think he is ... he may have a vendetta - agreed ... but i cannot see how an argument can be maintained if ( not only ) facts and the events of what are happening this very moment are published ... explanations are prevalent and moreso - reasons exists as to WHY they are the way they are ...

if 8bit wants to continue the fuddery - then so be it ... no one can stop him ... if 8bit wants to point out things that he perceives as being issues that require attention - so be it ... no one can stop him ... BUT - without any good reason - what will all the fud be all about ...

ignore? - sure ... there is an ignore button you can press to cut 8bit ( and anyone else who fuds ) out ...

have i not learnt? ... really jc? ... ive been in the industry for a LONG time ... i have learnt many many MANY things ... one thing i have definitely learnt is one can never argue with logic - unless the one arguing IS illogical ... so if 8bit wants to continue with an illogical rant - then he will receive the just deserts ...

i dont wish to stir issues here ... moreso - i want to help as much as i can ...

but even those which are less fortunate than us in the logic department - need a little tlc too ...

Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
I am not sure why do you call my serious questions and observations a FUD. Am I who manipulate price? Am I who keep BIDs so thin? Am I who made lat github commit in March? Am I who launch yet-another-IPO scam every two months? And many, many more.
I don't care about Mastertrader777 much, the fact is I have lost a money in this scam so I can't sham nothing has happened and this coin is legit. It is not.
Shills like you tries to legitimize this scam. This is bad.

BTW I have asked for "Hacked Bittrex story" in Bittrex thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12479165
Let's see if mastertrader777 tells truth.

legendary
snip...

Ill say this once.

What a waste of time to type all of that out. Have you not learnt by now that he is not interested in intelligent reply because that is not why he is posting. He is posting only to create chaos with the aim to cause maximum damage to MTR in whichever way he can because of a vendetta he has against MT due to a past scrap between them. The more people quote and reply to him the more ammo he gets - compare it to try and get out of a quagmire or swimming against a sea current. The more you try to reply intelligently the more the attacks and fud become and the more things will be turned and twisted to achieve his main goal. The content of what you type is irrelevant as proven by history in this thread. He will use whatever is posted and grab any straw, including this post you will see, to attempt to turn it around into ammunition. Therefore, do not quote him and do not waste any energy trying to answer with an intelligent reply to his posts as he is not interested in the replies, only in the damage he can cause. Best is just to ignore.

I have no scrap with him and actually has respect that he stays with 8bit coin so long - I just think it is unjust that he causes damage to MTR investors that had no part in whatever issue he and MT had.
legendary
hi all ...

im back in the office after two days away - and continuing the projects i have at hand ...

one of them is the compile of MasterTraderd on centos 7 x64 for the propagation of the nodes across all vps and redhat based systems worldwide ...

issues with the compilation have only further stagnated the compile ... a scipt that was written for GraniteCoind ( which will now be known as 'granite' - and compiles readily under centos 7 x64 ) is being converted to the mtr compilation ...

there are a few issues that are still prevalent in the compile ...

mastertrader - i will need your insight into this to make this a successfull install ...

if it can compile successfully manually - then it can be converted so that it can be done automatically for those that want to volunteer a vps - with easy step by step instructions ...

until then - the compile gets stuck in two places and exits ...

we can chat on skype - but im in adelaide australia - so the time difference might be an issue ...

ill await to hear from you mate ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Glad you're back.

Thanks for the update on your compile project.

Lets speak on Skype...I'm actually talking to a group of my devs right now about things I want to do.

The quick fix is what you're attempting to do which is very valuable either way because it makes setting up wallets on VPS's a lot easier and streamlined...so I'm certainly interested in helping you complete this compile. The more Active Connections listed in the wallet, the better the download speed will be - that is without changing code.

First, I wish to fix the blockchain download speed in QT wallets.

We have to recode the QT Functions within the wallet, and split the back-end up into separate processes.  

This will take care of the blockchain download speed (code wise) - ultimate long term solution right here. Its about a 3 day job and will require a fork..."Oh nooo a fork" - I'm not worried about a fork, I got the big boys of the exchanges on speed dial and switching chainz is not a problem for me or my team.

Secondly, I wish to have a separate process that broadcasts the bootstrap and keep that updated weekly. Then you sync with the bootstrap instead of relying on downloading the blockchain in whole.

Thirdly, I wish to have a a Electrum Client developed. You wont be able to stake on this wallet, but it will be an option for quickly moving coins and recovering cold storage wallets and such without having to worry about blockchain downloading all together.

One last thing on my mind is to finish up the Coinomi APK build - so I can get MTR hosted on Coinomi offering an Android wallet. Mainly this is a good move because part of the Coinomi build requires a partial Electrum build..so its knocking out 2 birds with one stone.

Let me keep it real, as I've mentioned this many many many times.

I'm not a coder, but I understand the language and how it works...I know what can work and what cant. I know how to get what I want done, without knowing a single line of code...What does that make me? A go getter with interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all my devs...along with project managing this puppy the way I have...I've never had anyone quit on me, and nobody I work with has anything bad to say about me...One day I will learn to code, but right that's not required.

So Chrysx, I ask if you can help me with any of the listed above.

I will PM you my Skype, so we can chat.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

we seem to be the same sort of people in the same sort of boat ...

there is a way to get it all done - and when that happens - ill help further where i can ...

getting this compile sorted on a rhel based system means we can implement BOTH debian based ( ubuntu and the like ) as well as rhel based ( centos - fedora ) systems for the nodes - covering all bases ...

i think we should have this sorted this week sometime - if we can just get over this small hurdle of the compile ...

ill implement a number of nodes ( one initially - and if it works and stable - another two - making it three on my end ) to help stabalize the network ...

i have already set up many more for granite - so we can implement just as many for mtr also ...

now for this compile ...

ill fork the code - and 'fix' the current implementation - and will continue to work further with you and the other devs to resolve this small issue ...

my git is here - https://github.com/chrysophylax69 ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

Lets make it happen!

Enjoying our long 3 hour pow wow on Skype.

It's awesome that coin developers from all walks of like can get along well and offer support in areas of need.

This right here is a perfect example of what crypto truly needs to grow, and I'm glad they're few devs like yourself that understand this too.

Thanks for all the valuable info and the tremendous support your contributing to the project.

This will be taken care within a few days.

Also working on implementing a checkpointing protocol...this will prevent this sort of misconduct in the future.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

tanx mastertrader ...

a 3 hours well worth the effort i think ...

we will get to the bottom of it as you have stated ...

though i work on my own projects ( as do most ) there will always be time to work on helping where i can to help mtr in the samll ways i can also ...

working together - no matter which coin is owned by which dev - is the best thing that can happen to crypto in general ...

was a pleasure - chat soon ...

#crysx
legendary
The person that did this knew they were taking advantage, and basically stealing from Bittrex... and now I will have to replace those funds that no longer exist.

(...)
This was more of an exchange attack...not so much MTR network attack.

Interesting. So if it was SUCCESSFUL attack against Bittrex, why do you have pay for it?

Also, seems like you spread information that Bittrex is vulnerable. Are you sure?

Hello!!!
Is that true Bittrex is vulnerable?

8bit ...

i think EVERY exchange is vulnerable to some extent - although some exchanges are more secure than others ...

look at the dabacle that was mt gox ... no security - no encrypted servers - and from what i have researched - mark even had the time to play games while people were losing their investments ...

security has gone a long way with exchanges since - but NONE of them are invincible ... hackers will always find a vulnerability to hack and that vulnerability will be patched when they hack it ... its just the process of things ...

so far so good though - bittrex cryptsy poloniex and many others have quite secure systems in place ... but as explained - no one exchange or application is ever invincible against talented hackers ... not even nsa or nasa or the fbi or any of the governments of the world ...

vulnerabilities will always be found - always be exposed - and always patched ... who knows when the next one will get hit ...

the only REAL issue that i can see here - is that mtr doesnt have enough nodes on the network to rely on ... that is what we are working on now ...

when the compile issue ( due to the redhat crippling of openssl and ecc - and a few source code issues ) is fixed - there will more nodes online so that this issue wont happen again for the foreseeable future ...

i am donating 3 vps nodes immediately on completion of the compile under centos 7 x64 ( with more to come after that ) - and have pledged that as long as granite vps nodes exist - mtr nodes with granite nodes will also exist ... and will also provide the details ( instructions ) on how to setup more under centos 7 x64 for those that are willing to volunteer vps systems for permanent node activation ...

#crysx
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
The person that did this knew they were taking advantage, and basically stealing from Bittrex... and now I will have to replace those funds that no longer exist.

(...)

Interesting. So if it was SUCCESSFUL attack against Bittrex, why do you have pay for it?

Also, seems like you spread information that Bittrex is vulnerable. Are you sure?

Hello!!!
Is that true Bittrex is vulnerable?

legendary
Activity: 1092

now for this compile ...

ill fork the code - and 'fix' the current implementation - and will continue to work further with you and the other devs to resolve this small issue ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

What compile issues do you have? I know of the follow issues in the code that you try and see if it works for you:

1) Assign execute permissions to /leveldb/build_detect_platform
2) Create and empty "obj" folder within /src like so /src/obj

Hey Jc,

Hop on Skype  Grin

I've forwarded you the outline of where we are with this currently, and would love your input.

It would be nice to get this figured out, because then we will have 3 more nodes fired up with the help of #Crysx.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
hi all ...

im back in the office after two days away - and continuing the projects i have at hand ...

one of them is the compile of MasterTraderd on centos 7 x64 for the propagation of the nodes across all vps and redhat based systems worldwide ...

issues with the compilation have only further stagnated the compile ... a scipt that was written for GraniteCoind ( which will now be known as 'granite' - and compiles readily under centos 7 x64 ) is being converted to the mtr compilation ...

mastertrader - i will need your insight into this to make this a successfull install ...

if it can compile successfully manually - then it can be converted so that it can be done automatically for those that want to volunteer a vps - with easy step by step instructions ...

we can chat on skype - but im in adelaide australia - so the time difference might be an issue ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Glad you're back.

Lets speak on Skype...I'm actually talking to a group of my devs right now about things I want to do.

The quick fix is what you're attempting to do which is very valuable either way because it makes setting up wallets on VPS's a lot easier and streamlined...so I'm certainly interested in helping you complete this compile. The more Active Connections listed in the wallet, the better the download speed will be - that is without changing code.

We have to recode the QT Functions within the wallet, and split the back-end up into separate processes.  

This will take care of the blockchain download speed (code wise) - ultimate long term solution right here. Its about a 3 day job and will require a fork..."Oh nooo a fork" - I'm not worried about a fork, I got the big boys of the exchanges on speed dial and switching chainz is not a problem for me or my team.

Secondly, I wish to have a separate process that broadcasts the bootstrap and keep that updated weekly. Then you sync with the bootstrap instead of relying on downloading the blockchain in whole.

Thirdly, I wish to have a a Electrum Client developed. You wont be able to stake on this wallet, but it will be an option for quickly moving coins and recovering cold storage wallets and such without having to worry about blockchain downloading all together.

One last thing on my mind is to finish up the Coinomi APK build - so I can get MTR hosted on Coinomi offering an Android wallet. Mainly this is a good move because part of the Coinomi build requires a partial Electrum build..so its knocking out 2 birds with one stone.

I'm not a coder, but I understand the language and how it works...I know what can work and what cant. I know how to get what I want done, without knowing a single line of code...What does that make me? A go getter with interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all my devs...along with project managing this puppy the way I have...I've never had anyone quit on me, and nobody I work with has anything bad to say about me...One day I will learn to code, but right that's not required.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

there is a way to get it all done - and when that happens - ill help further where i can ...

getting this compile sorted on a rhel based system means we can implement BOTH debian based ( ubuntu and the like ) as well as rhel based ( centos - fedora ) systems for the nodes - covering all bases ...

i think we should have this sorted this week sometime - if we can just get over this small hurdle of the compile ...

ill implement a number of nodes ( one initially - and if it works and stable - another two - making it three on my end ) to help stabalize the network ...

i have already set up many more for granite - so we can implement just as many for mtr also ...

now for this compile ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

Lets make it happen!

Enjoying our long 3 hour pow wow on Skype.

It's awesome that coin developers from all walks of like can get along well and offer support in areas of need.

This right here is a perfect example of what crypto truly needs to grow, and I'm glad they're few devs like yourself that understand this too.

Thanks for all the valuable info and the tremendous support your contributing to the project.

This will be taken care within a few days.

Also working on implementing a checkpointing protocol...this will prevent this sort of misconduct in the future.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary

now for this compile ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

What compile issues do you have? I know of the follow issues in the code that you try and see if it works for you:

that was already done mate ...

come join on skype ...

there is also the issue of the missing 'zerocoin' directory in obj/ ... all that has been fixed ...

the issues are different with this compile ...

#crysx
legendary

now for this compile ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx

legendary
hi all ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Glad you're back.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

now for this compile ...

tanx mate ...

#crysx
legendary
hi all ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx!

Glad you're back.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
hi all ...

#crysx
legendary

Hello Community,

ToshiDesk Charting Module Testing Video

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkaGS8QqGBQ

Here is a small sneak peak of testing, along with a detailed review from HegelianCattalactics.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hegeliancattalactics-259738

Why pay $600 a month for charting platforms, when ToshiDesk will deliver the same advanced charting tools for $70 a year?

Share it on twitter with HashTag (#ToshiDesk ) and earn some free MTR!

SHARE!!!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/645700315207987200

Join Today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Hello Community,

Just got off the horn with Roman from ETNA.

They have agreed to allow us to use the charting module for free for as long as we aren't charging customers.

This means during the ToshiDesk Free Trial periods - We (ToshiDesk) wont be charged user costs, and will be able to offer the whole package to ToshiDesk users right out of the gate.

ETNA wants to help us achieve rapid growth, and they are going to help us every step of the way...including mass marketing and releasing joint press releases with us. They go to their next trade show very soon, and we will be featured and spoken about when people ask about Crypto!

ETNA also wants to help sell our Real Time Data and Historical Data. That means when a customer contacts ETNA wanting to work with Crypto...ETNA will sell our API's to that customer and that generates extra revenue for us.

I'm so glad this partnership is really taking this project to the next level, and I know we are going to be successful!

Just also found out the CEO of ETNA actually purchased some MTR recently and currently is speaking about purchasing more!

The markets compare feature is almost 100% - The markets compare feature will allow you to chart multiple currencies at once on one chart...so if you wanted to chart LTC/BTC on Bittrex, Cryptsy, and Poloneix within one chart this will be possible. If you wanted to chart USD/BTC and LTC/BTC on Cryptsy to do some correlation speculation, you will be able to do this as well.
You can choose any currency to compare against another...and I think thats pretty cool!

Updating and adding to this list daily, but this is to show we are integrating into ETNA at a great pace!

More updates soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

ETNA Integration Update:

Hello Community,

Stopping by to pass along another ToshiDesk Update:

ToshiDesk/ETNA Back Office now configured.

Paper Trading is now live within ToshiDesk V2.0.

Back Office Orders Tab showing filled trades.

George and Crazywhack, you should now test and report please =)

Added $50,000 USD in each of your accounts.

Upgraded our TimeSeries processes, so data pulls are less than 1 delay. This delay has been optimized down from 13 secs to 1 sec  Shocked 

Click The Chart Trading now LIVE and configured with (0.00000001) precision ordering

Simply click the chart where you wish to trade, set your trade preferences, and initiate your trade quick and easy!

Hope you guys like our updates!

Show your social media support!

Rewards:
Hero20 MTR
Sr and Full15 MTR
Member10 MTR
Jr.Member5 MTR

I will honor any type of supportive tweet in the nature of Exchange Request for MTR. ( Poloniex, BTER, ETC  )

More updates soon,

MasterTrader777

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

(...)

legendary
Hello Community,

Markets have been reopened on Bittrex!

Happy trading!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
MTR wallet is disabled on bittrex? Anyone know why?

Alright, so I just spoke to Richie ( actually still am ) on IRC.

Seems there was some foul play done here on Bittrex while the network got hung up.

I have all the RAW data, and have had Richie look deep into what happened.

Someone sent multiple transactions in the amount of 4800 MTR.

There was one close to 15K that thankfully didn't go through.

The Bittrex account was brand new, and only had an MTR and BTC balance. 

I'm working with my wallet dev to dig a bit deeper to see what we can uncover with the RAW Data.

I have decided to tell Richie to keep MTR (wallet) on Bittrex disabled for the time being.

Markets will be opened back up shortly.

Let you know more when I have some info. ( Running more audits and reversing deposits )

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

So MTR network has been successfully attacked.

This is what happens when you focus on fancy fonts and charts on your website while cryptocurrency development DOES NOT exist.

Shame on you, dev!

legendary

Hello Community,

ToshiDesk Charting Module Testing Video

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HkaGS8QqGBQ

Here is a small sneak peak of testing, along with a detailed review from HegelianCattalactics.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/hegeliancattalactics-259738

Why pay $600 a month for charting platforms, when ToshiDesk will deliver the same advanced charting tools for $70 a year?

Share it on twitter with HashTag (#ToshiDesk ) and earn some free MTR!

SHARE!!!

https://twitter.com/ToshiDesk/status/645700315207987200

Join Today!

www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: