Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 64. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Really? Nothing has changed since that discussion

We must read differently or maybe comprehension is the issue on your side.

1) The fact he launched the coin and integrated ToshiDesk not being a developer or coder himself isn't a negative, he invested his own funds and managed to get what he wanted up and running, that's a plus dude.
2) I don't code either, but I've led several projects and managed coders, managing coders properly can be just as important if not more than the work of the coders themselves. Why does a coin need a "full time Dev" anyways? An effective Project Manager in the lead makes far more sense.
3) I see mastertrader777 asking for information and opinions and listening to what is said, there's nothing negative there, it seems pretty responsible to me.

You act like this is the end of the world, it isn't. Anyone who takes the time can understand ToshiDesk and associated tools are the primary driver behind MTR. A dated codebase is definitely something to fix,  but this isn't the only coin to fall behind. Progress is being made on ToshiDesk in the meantime.

Not saying MTR is perfect, definitely lots of work to keep up on, but it is definitely closer to perfect than your trolling.

Like I said, FUD on, just get better at it.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
We will be withdrawing quarterly payments of 180K MTR in less than 5 days.

This withdraw will come from this address: MVFpeZEw3YW5av2DK9WmnzvbKGokWSACRD - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/wallet.dws?5830.htm

50K Chunk will be for sale.

Accepting Bids via PM.

What is going too be the going rate for these coins? I am interested in getting my hands on more

I agree with Lovethecoins. Why this process cannot be transparent? Public bids (changeable) with fixed deadline would be much better.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Cheap MTR is cool with me.

I will buy 2K to 5K a day if people are willing to sell at these prices.

Want to actually buy 50K MTR if anyone wants to sell.

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

When can we expect another release on the coins? Do we have a date yet? I defiantly could go for a good chunk of coins but I don't go time picking away at the exchanges

Hello,

This withdraw will come from this address: MVFpeZEw3YW5av2DK9WmnzvbKGokWSACRD - https://chainz.cryptoid.info/mtr/wallet.dws?5830.htm

Accepting Bids via PM.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

What is going too be the going rate for these coins? I am interested in getting my hands on more
legendary
Activity: 1092

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

When can we expect another release on the coins? Do we have a date yet? I defiantly could go for a good chunk of coins but I don't go time picking away at the exchanges

Hello,

Accepting Bids via PM.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks,

MasterTrader777

legendary

Thanks,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Hello Community,

EARN FREE MTR BY POSTING YOUR CHARTING TA SCREEN SHOT!

Doing some Charting on the all new charting module!

Post a TA tip on ToshiDesk, and get 20 free MTR!

Good XRP bottom out call right here. I will wait for the RSI to come back down around 45-48 before I buy, but it is bouncing and flagging on the 60 + day bottom. Keep watching this one!

The one below was from a few days ago, before we had the Spotlight VOL box configured in.

Good Dash buy at 90k a few days ago.

Feel free to post your own charts using the all new ToshiDesk Charting Module Tool.

Its the best charting tool in the industry right now specifically hosting 660+ crypto markets, and its completely customizable, with a personal Content Management System evolving the way you analyze Crypto Markets and trends!

Log onto www.ToshiDesk.com/beta now, and empower your trading fundamentals!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

i really need to get the time to look into this ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx,

Thanks!

Glad you like what you see.

ToshiDesk is the first of its kind, and I truly think development has been coming along great.

ETNA Integration is taking longer than I personally expected, but working with the developers on a daily basis is showing me how much is truly going into this.

Its easy to understand that perfection takes time, and I hope more and more people catch on to what we are trying to build.

Been playing around with the Social Sharing options within the CMS tonight as well.

Share a post on the wall, then share that post on twitter with a few simple clicks!

In the middle of tweeking this a bit to make it even easier.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

keep up the great work mate ...

no matter what is said and done here - the thicker your skin - the more focus you will have ...

one suggestion if i may ...

the 'dark' nature of the display is something that ive always detested ( and im not the only one ) - as it becomes a problematic issue with the eyes when using ( ok ok - staring at ) the screen for long periods of time ...

is there a 'theme' option that will be implemented - with light colors and is easier on the eyes for longer use? ... if not - would that be a consideration? ...

i know that is just a superficial thing - but it affects my length of time working on the system and im sure others have that same dilemma ...

others of course dont have an issue - as they are normal and actually TAKE BREAKS ... Tongue ...

btw - i havent heard from anyone regarding the issue that i face with the compile ... could you please help ...

ive managed to successfully 'fix' the cypher compile and testing it now ( will be on my git soon ) ... and already have our own coin granite compile successfully completed ( already on git - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ ) ...

lets get mtr daemons sorted and nodes set up ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Hello,

yes I do have themes implemented as of right now...been working on those as well.

Layout Settings:

Customize your background color anytime you like:

Lighter Theme:

I've also reached out to Jc12345 to see if he can lend a hand.

We will get this taken care of.

I will also look for a pull request on git, so we can update things on my side.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

hehehe ...

and here i was suggesting stuff you already thought of Wink ...

great work mate ...

help would be nice - especially from jc ...

tanx again ...

#crysx

You know I got this Wink

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Bah, so still no real dev on board, not good.

Dude, you're such an obvious FUD-troll, and not even a good one at that. Maybe invest in a bit more creativity. Your posts offer no insight, no real value and often seem to be pointing to issues that don't exist (or only exist in your mind).

Anyone who reads more than one of your posts will figure out pretty quickly there's no substance to just about everything you say. If they have any doubt, it'll be gone by the fourth Wink

FUD ON, but be better at it Smiley

That's what happens when I troll has nothing to rag on, and the only thing left to do is to make up things of his own...lol

I encourage all legitimate concerns to be voiced, but you won't catch me sitting here wasting time with the 1 jack-off in the thread.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Bah, so still no real dev on board, not good.

Dude, you're such an obvious FUD-troll, and not even a good one at that. Maybe invest in a bit more creativity. Your posts offer no insight, no real value and often seem to be pointing to issues that don't exist (or only exist in your mind).

Anyone who reads more than one of your posts will figure out pretty quickly there's no substance to just about everything you say. If they have any doubt, it'll be gone by the fourth Wink

FUD ON, but be better at it Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

I am flattered, but for expectation management please note that I am not a master coder and wont pretend to be one either. I have said that elsewhere. I can help myself with basic things but if solving for Cent requires code trawling and deep dives then I would suggest the principle of playing by your strengths and get a master coder into the community. My skill is much more in management and translating business objectives to IT objectives, strategy and other "C-suite" stuff. Give the coding problems to the master coders. Smiley

understood jc ...

but ideas from your experience would be well worthy of looking into ...

even if its just pulled from previous tinkering ...

much appreciated ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

I am flattered, but for expectation management please note that I am not a master coder and wont pretend to be one either. I have said that elsewhere. I can help myself with basic things but if solving for Cent requires code trawling and deep dives then I would suggest the principle of playing by your strengths and get a master coder into the community. My skill is much more in management and translating business objectives to IT objectives, strategy and other "C-suite" stuff. Give the coding problems to the master coders. Smiley
legendary
Hello Community,

Good XRP bottom out call right here. I will wait for the RSI to come back down around 45-48 before I buy, but it is bouncing and flagging on the 60 + day bottom. Keep watching this one!

The one below was from a few days ago, before we had the Spotlight VOL box configured in.

Feel free to post your own charts using the all new ToshiDesk Charting Module Tool.

Its the best charting tool in the industry right now specifically hosting 660+ crypto markets, and its completely customizable, with a personal Content Management System evolving the way you analyze Crypto Markets and trends!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx,

Thanks!

ToshiDesk is the first of its kind, and I truly think development has been coming along great.

ETNA Integration is taking longer than I personally expected, but working with the developers on a daily basis is showing me how much is truly going into this.

Its easy to understand that perfection takes time, and I hope more and more people catch on to what we are trying to build.

Been playing around with the Social Sharing options within the CMS tonight as well.

Share a post on the wall, then share that post on twitter with a few simple clicks!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

no matter what is said and done here - the thicker your skin - the more focus you will have ...

the 'dark' nature of the display is something that ive always detested ( and im not the only one ) - as it becomes a problematic issue with the eyes when using ( ok ok - staring at ) the screen for long periods of time ...

is there a 'theme' option that will be implemented - with light colors and is easier on the eyes for longer use? ... if not - would that be a consideration? ...

i know that is just a superficial thing - but it affects my length of time working on the system and im sure others have that same dilemma ...

others of course dont have an issue - as they are normal and actually TAKE BREAKS ... Tongue ...

btw - i havent heard from anyone regarding the issue that i face with the compile ... could you please help ...

ive managed to successfully 'fix' the cypher compile and testing it now ( will be on my git soon ) ... and already have our own coin granite compile successfully completed ( already on git - https://github.com/chrysophylax69/ ) ...

tanx ...

#crysx

Hello,

yes I do have themes implemented as of right now...been working on those as well.

Layout Settings:

Lighter Theme:

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

hehehe ...

and here i was suggesting stuff you already thought of Wink ...

great work mate ...

help would be nice - especially from jc ...

tanx again ...

#crysx
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx,

Thanks!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

tanx ...

#crysx

Hello,

Layout Settings:

Lighter Theme:

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx,

Thanks!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

#crysx

Hey Crysx,

Thanks!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

really cool stuff dev u have been pulling off updates since day one!   I can see this one being very handy if not anything people would buy this coin for the tools!
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

this is great work ...

#crysx
legendary
Hello Community,

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Pages:
Jump to: