Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 65. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hello Community,

Working on Market Depth Widget within charting module.

This widget will display the order books for every single market within the charting library database.

My goal is to have this be the longest order book in the industry.

Building this platform from the ground up guys, so please be patient on official launch.

I want nothing but the best for this platform and will take the time we need to offer the best bang for your buck.

Charging $10 a month is cheap, but I still feel that we should offer valuable services and widgets for our users.

For the record - ToshiDesk - v1 beta - has been launched many months ago for those of you that are unaware.

You are welcomed to sign up for ToshiDesk Beta at www.ToshiDesk.com/beta

ToshiDesk V2 is set to release within this Q4 time frame, and this will be our official launch with the new ETNA charting module that is currently active in the ToshiDesk CMS.

CMS Public Dashboard Revamp is the next development task on the list, but we are spending a lot of development hours on the ETNA integration as of right now.

More updates soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
MTR trading back over ICO prices?

11 BTC in volume?

Up over 199%?

Grin

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Yes, the ToshiDesk owners are due for a quarterly distribution of 180K MTR.

Each owner will receive 60K MTR, and will be able to do as they wish with them.

This will be our 2nd quarterly distribution and this will continue for the next 4.5 years.

I will be selling some of my share here in this thread to take care of some general overhead like, server payments, renew the SSL certs, split $500 invoice for NewsWire to launch our joint marketing campaign with ETNA, pay Cointelegraph for our explainer video creation along with our personalized marketing campaign with them as well.

Est timeframe please. I guess it will affect market price a lot, so you should put a clear statement about date of this distribution. Otherwise it's kinda insider info and this situation is very uncomfortable for other investors

Also why there is no real schedule here at all.

Your updates are repeating of same buzzwords, meaningless for both end-user and market. I know that in the next "update" you will tell us again about ETNA integration. Again and again. Awesome update, yeah. It's because no real schedule and no real plan. So you produce random bloat and call it an update. You do it wrong!

BTW just to remind you, in Q4 you said about releasing Toshidesk 2.0. Q4 has just begun. There's still no Toshidesk 1.0 and you are out of money.

legendary
Hello Community,

Support Ticket Feature is working well.

Support Ticket Admin Mailbox

More new features coming soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for the update, nice to see things moving along..

Not too worried about Trex delisting either. With at least one major exchange we are good.

You're welcome BitcoinDad!

Thanks for checking back in with us.

Sorry we have some FUD here in the thread, but if there wasn't FUD, there wouldn't be interest.

I agree with you, Cryptsy is our safety net, as they NEVER de-list coins.

Trex won't be de-listing, but fudders gotta FUD.

You'd be surprised at how much MTR our little friend has...I have a lot of info on him, but I'm not allowed to disclose it.

BitcoinDad, you have been through the ringer for the last 2 years here from what I've seen, so you can obviously see the tactics being played here.

You can continue to count on consistent updates, and I hope to have you as a lifelong supporter.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Oh geez.

Real life happens for 4 days and we fud this hard?

Roll Eyes

The one week that I don't post development updates everyday in the thread calls for this?

Lets go ahead and count how many updates I've spent hours writing since the beginning of this thread.

Lets cut this out please.

I've been still here making sure things get done.

1) New Charting Module is now imported into Charting Tool within ToshiDesk CMS.

2) Vol Stats Box in top right corner of header - Charting Module - is now updated and displaying correct stats.

3) Support Tickets Feature 100% and now implemented into Charting Module.

4) 3 new languages now supported within the Charting Module.

Cryptsy wallet is 100% working and I can confirm this.

Bittrex is NOT going to de-list MTR and I can confirm this.

Believe the fud if you wish too guys and gals...I'm here on this 24/7, and if you can't see that..contact me and I will buy your MTR, and wish you good luck on whatever other coins you wish to invest in.

Let me be brutally honest!

I don't care about people that don't believe in me or my project. I won't spend my time sitting here babysitting this thread, and that's that.  

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I don't want you wasting your time on one or two individuals I want you working on the coin! Thanks for the updates the coin has done nothing but improve from day one... Any thoughts on when you will release more of the supply?

Thanks for your thoughts.

Yes, the ToshiDesk owners are due for a quarterly distribution of 180K MTR.

Each owner will receive 60K MTR, and will be able to do as they wish with them.

This will be our 2nd quarterly distribution and this will continue for the next 4.5 years.

I will be selling some of my share here in this thread to take care of some general overhead like, server payments, renew the SSL certs, split $500 invoice for NewsWire to launch our joint marketing campaign with ETNA, pay Cointelegraph for our explainer video creation along with our personalized marketing campaign with them as well.

I have a few other things in the works, and plan to keep things interesting.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Oh geez.

Roll Eyes

The one week that I don't post development updates everyday in the thread calls for this?

Lets go ahead and count how many updates I've spent hours writing since the beginning of this thread.

2) Vol Stats Box in top right corner of header - Charting Module - is now updated and displaying correct stats.

Believe the fud if you wish too guys and gals...I'm here on this 24/7, and if you can't see that..contact me and I will buy your MTR, and wish you good luck on whatever other coins you wish to invest in.

I don't care about people that don't believe in me or my project. I won't spend my time sitting here babysitting this thread, and that's that.  

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

I don't want you wasting your time on one or two individuals I want you working on the coin! Thanks for the updates the coin has done nothing but improve from day one... Any thoughts on when you will release more of the supply?
legendary
Oh geez.

Roll Eyes

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
My withdraw from Cryptsy is still "on hold" or something ....

It's FUCKING 14 days now since i put the ticket that NOONE wants to answer. I reopened several other tickets only to be closed saying that i already have a ticket open, which noone answers though.

If someone can help please so. This is truely unheard off to be ignored like this by an exchange. Ticket number is #206343

Hello xx3,

First things first....

RELAX.

I've helped you is far as I could.

I contacted coinwallet.co - Its not an issue with them.

Cryptsy does take the time they need to sort out support ticket issues...this is normal and expected.

How many MTR are in limbo?

I will just give them to you if it's not too much, and you can prove to me the amount in limbo.

Simple solution to the issue right there.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Dev still gone?

I am receiving messages from frustrated investors about community takeover. Bittrex is about to delist MTR, Cryptsy MTR wallet is broken, network is vulnerable...

We need real dev ASAP! Any ideas?

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
My withdraw on cryptsy also still not there , and tickets they dont replay fuck craptsy

I think they staking and dump each day

Some advice. If I were you I would have spent some more time building up taint analysis MIS on chainz.cryptoid. You can then easily see what exchanges are doing, where the stakes come from etc. There is limited MIS available currently on the MTR blockchain (unless it exists somewhere else) and it is difficult to see exactly where the issues are and to refute certain claims or speculations.

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3

You must be joking. Spending more time building up taint analysis. Good joke. Noone fuckin care, people got their transactions stuck and because of shills like you so many people here were silent for months. Dev (masteretarder777) lies constantly about his influence to exchanges. Now dev is gone, people are angry and you dare talk about chainz.cryptoid. You should better tell your friend masteretarder777 to wake up and see people being angry here. Thanks.

The person was claiming that Cryptsy is staking their MTR wallets. Therefore my reply because then he could have easily seen if this is the case or not.

I did not say anything about MT (gone or not) or the coin in general in this post. I just said that it is a good idea for a coin to build up taint analysis MIS. There is a lot of information that can be obtained from this. It is definitely not a joke. It is ok to talk about chainz.cryptoid because that is MTR's block explorer and it provides the functionality I refer to.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
My withdraw on cryptsy also still not there , and tickets they dont replay fuck craptsy

Some advice. If I were you I would have spent some more time building up taint analysis MIS on chainz.cryptoid. You can then easily see what exchanges are doing, where the stakes come from etc. There is limited MIS available currently on the MTR blockchain (unless it exists somewhere else) and it is difficult to see exactly where the issues are and to refute certain claims or speculations.

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3

You must be joking. Spending more time building up taint analysis. Good joke. Noone fuckin care, people got their transactions stuck and because of shills like you so many people here were silent for months. Dev (masteretarder777) lies constantly about his influence to exchanges. Now dev is gone, people are angry and you dare talk about chainz.cryptoid. You should better tell your friend masteretarder777 to wake up and see people being angry here. Thanks.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
One exchange is going to delist MTR, other exchange has broken wallet, Dev gone. Where is he?

Why do you always gotta be so dramatic? Come back when the dev didn't release updates a couple days prior.. and maybe when we are actually delisted... fudding the thread for months is just annoying
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

Some advice. If I were you I would have spent some more time building up taint analysis MIS on chainz.cryptoid. You can then easily see what exchanges are doing, where the stakes come from etc. There is limited MIS available currently on the MTR blockchain (unless it exists somewhere else) and it is difficult to see exactly where the issues are and to prove or disprove certain claims or speculations.

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
One exchange is going to delist MTR, other exchange has broken wallet, Dev gone. Where is he?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
My withdraw from Cryptsy is still "on hold" or something ....

It's FUCKING 14 days now since i put the ticket that NOONE wants to answer. I reopened several other tickets only to be closed saying that i already have a ticket open, which noone answers though.

If someone can help please so. This is truely unheard off to be ignored like this by an exchange. Ticket number is #206343

You'd better get comfortable waiting.

I waited 8 months for Cryptsy to sort out two withdrawal mishaps that happened in December 2014. I pestered support every week throughout that 8 month period and technically they still haven't fixed the issues with their system that caused the withdrawal mishaps. Mullick ended up paying me my losses out of his own pocket, which was a kind and much appreciated gesture, but ultimately Cryptsy needs to fix their janky system because obviously it's still shafting people like you.

God help MTR if Bittrex delists it and its only listing is on Cryptsy. I'll never EVER trade there again.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Not too worried about Trex delisting either. With at least one major exchange we are good.

Yeah, I agree MTR does not need Bittrex or rather Bittrex does not need MTR without volume. At least our dev will not have to refund lost coins anymore. We win!

Activity: 827
Twitter: @bitcoin_dad
Hello Community,

Support Ticket Feature is working well.

Support Ticket Admin Mailbox

More new features coming soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks for the update, nice to see things moving along..

Pages:
Jump to: