Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 66. (Read 229761 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
My withdraw from Cryptsy is still "on hold" or something ....

It's FUCKING 14 days now since i put the ticket that NOONE wants to answer. I reopened several other tickets only to be closed saying that i already have a ticket open, which noone answers though.

If someone can help please so. This is truely unheard off to be ignored like this by an exchange. Ticket number is #206343

Sounds like a typical experience with cryptsy! Hope you receive an answer soon, I have had coins that have taken that long there also so keep your head up
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

It's FUCKING 14 days now since i put the ticket that NOONE wants to answer. I reopened several other tickets only to be closed saying that i already have a ticket open, which noone answers though.

If someone can help please so. This is truely unheard off to be ignored like this by an exchange. Ticket number is #206343

mastertrader777 could you please take care of this?
xx3
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 1092
Hello Community,

Support Ticket Feature is working well.

Support Ticket Admin Mailbox

More new features coming soon.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Bittrex wallets were disabled for a few days, while we made sure things were 100%.

Markets were just reopened some days ago, so this weeks volume gauge is a bit off.

In all honesty price and volume aren't what I wake up thinking about everyday...

It's more like, let me check my emails, check quicken ebooks, check skype for development updates from devs

Now I just took a look at Bittrex and it looks like .5-.6 BTC in volume today with less than 2 BTC until 100K.

Books are looking better and better as the weeks creep by.

MTR is being distributed to Cryptsy too..which is good for attracting new market entrants.

People that don't get the BIG PICTURE, worry about the small things.

It's that simple...

Support tickets are now 100% within ETNA, and if I get a min later today...will post some screen shots.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

I don't see them delisting it but if it does happen then we will just get a little more volume on cryptsy... either way it always works itself out those notices come up on all coins now I just ignore them
legendary
Hello Community,

Spending some time testing our support ticket feature this morning.

As of right now, support ticket feature will be live within the next 2 days.

Screen shots later today.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
legendary
Hello Community,

Quick peak at progress.

Daily % Change, Open Price, Day Low Price, Day High Price, Close Price, Volume now configured into the DB.

More updates later on.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
Awesome! Seems we are keeping on track for a mid Q4 release of ToshiDesk?

Hey crazywack,

Yes!

We are on it everyday with the deadline in mind.

I don't see any roadblocks in the distant future preventing any delay to deliver within Mid Q4 time frame.

Today we are working on data population for Open / Day Low / Day High / Close / Volume.

You may have noticed in recent screen shots the daily change (%) wasn't populating...well we are taking care of that right now.

Will post some updated screen shots after I can confirm these updates within ETNA/ToshiDesk Charting Module are 100%.

Since I gave you a testing account you can log in and see the progress for yourself mate Grin

I made a new Default User Layout as well for all new users that sign up...this will immediately show users what the new charting module is all about is soon as the user signs in.

More updates with screen shots later tonight!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

Thanks Mastertrader, I have been meeting to play around with it more but havnt found time to as of late. I'm in the middle of a large work/shift move and it's been more than difficult to get other parties involved in my department up to speed. . . (we lost a purchaser and a sales person last week while trying to move positions). I'm left with a mess to manage everyday Undecided

legendary

Hey crazywack,

Yes!

We are on it everyday with the deadline in mind.

I don't see any roadblocks in the distant future preventing any delay to deliver within Mid Q4 time frame.

Today we are working on data population for Open / Day Low / Day High / Close / Volume.

You may have noticed in recent screen shots the daily change (%) wasn't populating...well we are taking care of that right now.

Will post some updated screen shots after I can confirm these updates within ETNA/ToshiDesk Charting Module are 100%.

Since I gave you a testing account you can log in and see the progress for yourself mate Grin

I made a new Default User Layout as well for all new users that sign up...this will immediately show users what the new charting module is all about is soon as the user signs in.

More updates with screen shots later tonight!

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1148
legendary
Hello Community,

MTR wallet back online at Bittrex.

ETNA Update later today.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
I heard few days ago that Cryptsy got it's wallet fixed.

I did a withdrew of MTR from them to my wallet at coinwallet.co about 8 days ago and it's still not processed. i also got no reply whatsoever on my ticket even though i asked like 5 times(every couple of days) about my withdrawl.

Anyone knows if Coinwallet.co works correctly ??

Can someone here talk maybe to Cryptsy about my ticket ??

Hello xx3,

As stated, I would get in contact with Coinwallet.co Dev pretty quickly and get you some answers.

You have sent me your Cryptsy Ticket # in PM, but I have to ask from some specific transaction details to further assist you.

Here is the message I received from my pal ethought.

Sorry you were unable to receive a reply from them, but as I said...I'm here to help ya mate.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
I like to keep things simple.

No need to be technical in the community thread.

Either way, cool story.

Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Not bad considering everything he has to do to make this possible. Transforming CMS HumHub Source to work with a public front end dashboard isn't just your normal walk in the park job, because the HumHub source runs on user id's and he has to work around and configure it in a way that is acceptable and secure. I'm 100% confident in his abilities and know he will be able to make this happen.

This is probably most stupid paragraph I have read this week.
What the hell are you talking about?
Do you know that just after you made yourself a cryptocurrencies technical idiot you do the same with web & cms development?

Since it has been revealed that there's no mastertradercoin dev team and it's just one(non-technical)man project it's time to face the truth. You either do not understand what your "outsourced" workers tell you or they just give you a shit what you accept and follow. In this thread I have seen few technical folks eg chrysophylax, you should better pick them to the board to translate technical language to regular language otherwise current trouble will be nothing comparing to what will happen. Just to remind you - you have collected few thousands dollars (and you still try to!) in bitcoins from people here and if you fail to return those funds you might expect a visit from FBI because at this moment you run regular scam.

legendary
Hello Community,

Been up all night working on ToshiDesk Charting Module.

6 hours back and forth with etna devs has gotten a lot of the fine tunes knocked out.

I can see us importing the new charting module into ToshiDesk CMS "for beta testing" within the next week or so ( possibly sooner ).

I've also just touched base with my CMS dev, and he has informed me the CMS Dashboard Revamp will be about a 20 hour job for him.

Not bad considering everything he has to do to make this possible. Transforming CMS HumHub Source to work with a public front end dashboard isn't just your normal walk in the park job, because the HumHub source runs on user id's and he has to work around and configure it in a way that is acceptable and secure. I'm 100% confident in his abilities and know he will be able to make this happen.

He has a national 3 day holiday in his country between the 24th - 27th so its only fair to assume he wont start until after this holiday.

I will post here when I have confirmed he has began working on it...and will post screen shots of his progress every step of the way.

More updates after I wake.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Things are getting very thin here.

Bitrex is still broken.

Coinwallet ... is that messed up too?

I know you guys are working hard but credibility is faltering ... c'mon.

Bittrex isnt broken George.

Markets are OPEN.

Wallets are disabled for right now.

Richie is waiting for my call to open it back up.

He was ready to open it up back up last night...but I told him hold off for my call.

I want to make sure the node count is respectable before letting the flood gates open back up.

When something like this happens man....everywhere MTR transacts has to resync.

Not everyone works at the same pace as us...and we need to respect that other service providers need thier time to complete maintenance.

Like I said many times...if you want out...ill buy you out in full.

That goes for any and everyone.

Please keep the bad vibes out of the thread.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777  
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Things are getting very thin here.

Bitrex is still broken.

Coinwallet ... is that messed up too?

I know you guys are working hard but credibility is faltering ... c'mon.

Pages:
Jump to: