Pages:
Author

Topic: ♦♦♦♦♦♦[ANN]♦♦MTR♦♦MasterTraderCoin♦♦10.4m♦♦TOSHIDESK LLC♦♦ETNA Partnership♦♦♦♦♦♦ - page 63. (Read 229761 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
 Grin

Twist it anyway you want there.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
Activity: 1036
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

The person that did this knew they were taking advantage, and basically stealing from Bittrex... and now I will have to replace those funds that no longer exist.

(...)

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

There were zeroo MTR stolen, this guy is delusional.

(...)

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

The biggest problem is here is neither outdated code nor vulnerable network. The biggest problem is "dev" wannabie constantly lying about real status of his broken "product".

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Iam still missing a 900 mtr still not there ,
MNqdav8FCFGgRJU57LYzZKqRGtKD5vxfz5
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This coin looks like it is made for mastertrader and traded by mastertrader

Hello,

Is that against the rules?

If you present a legitimate concern, I will be happy to answer is quickly as possible.

The opinionated stuff I kinda let roll of my shoulder.

If you want your MTR position bought out, contact me.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

No fun while it is always going down thats all
legendary
There were zeroo MTR stolen, this guy is delusional.

The network stopped due to an instance were zero POS stakers were online and during this time MTR were sent to Bittrex and MTR were sold for BTC and BTC were withdrawn.

After the Bittrex network resynced, some transactions that existed during that time frame before the resync were no longer valid, and I compensated the MTR that were taken off the books.

He likes to flip situations into others and make his own story lines to go with them.

Nothing needs to be fixed, and MTR network is perfectly sound.

I'm well informed on the changes that could be made, and some of them will take place in due time...but for the time being more active staking nodes is the solution to preventing what happened recently.

Take care.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

I'm actually interested in hearing how my MTR can be stolen though, so if you can provide more than a "MTR gets stolen and Mastertrader pays them back" description of which vulnerability is allowing this to happen I'd appreciate it. I mean, fundamentally I understand that using an older BTC codebase can inherently bring risks, but what are the specific vulnerabilities and are there ways to mitigate them as an individual holder until Mastertrader gets them fixed (or as long as they remain issues).

An attack has already happened two weeks ago. Mastertrader refunded Bittrex stolen coins. See latest pages for more details. Technically it's all about making 51% attack using much much less coins. Neither codebase nor network has been fixed. mastertrader tries to launch more nodes because he believes it will help. It will not.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Plus his second account inyereye, created because mastertrader777 is ashamed he is bitcoin faucet rider  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Your logical deduction skills are so low that I'd recommend you stop trying to invest and let someone smarter do it for you. Falling back to argue anyone with a different opinion than yours must be the same person pretending to be multiples is laughable and elementary.

I'm not Mastertrader, and I actually agree with you on some of the issues you present, just not the way you present them or what you consider to be critical issues. Honestly, I'm more interested in the POS staking rate of the coin and the small number of stakers than the actual coin value at present, but I'm also someone who began investing a month ago when it was lower than present so my level of comfort is definitely higher than yours.

Mastertrader definitely has bots running trading the coin and trying to prop up value/cost but his bots really aren't that good and can be manipulated, which is another thing I kind of like about MTR Smiley

You do bring up legitimate concerns, you just do it in a way that doesn't help you or others much and your interpretation of what the ultimate issues are is debatable. I'm actually interested in hearing how my MTR can be stolen though, so if you can provide more than a "MTR gets stolen and Mastertrader pays them back" description of which vulnerability is allowing this to happen I'd appreciate it. I mean, fundamentally I understand that using an older BTC codebase can inherently bring risks, but what are the specific vulnerabilities and are there ways to mitigate them as an individual holder until Mastertrader gets them fixed (or as long as they remain issues).
legendary

Hello,

Is that against the rules?

If you present a legitimate concern, I will be happy to answer is quickly as possible.

The opinionated stuff I kinda let roll of my shoulder.

If you want your MTR position bought out, contact me.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Plus his second account inyereye, created because mastertrader777 is ashamed he is bitcoin faucet rider  Grin Grin Grin Grin

By the way MTR volume on Bittrex is again near to zero
Also our silly dodger presented himself as super cryptsy trader yesterday. He forgot to add that at this moment THERE ARE NO TRADING FEES ON CRYPTSY so you can generate own trading volume equal to 1000 BTC within an hour using 0.1 BTC. It will cost 0 satoshi. Whatta funny kid.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

So how would you comment latest attack on MTR blockchain, "dev" lying about it (shall I quote his posts?) and basic fact that network is still vulnerable and there's noone on board able to fix it? Is this a FUD? Are you sure?
And yes, this is not an end of the world. This is a long chain of fucks up caused buy a skilless guy. Sorry, he pastes images very well!
Also, there's no full-time dev required like there's no opinion needed regarding what happened. Just quick fix, that's all we need. But there's noone to fix this crap. And with all those FACTS calling me a troll is just a shill's attack.

I would comment that my MTR has staked well throughout and is still worth more than I bought it for a month ago.

Since the "attack" had little to no effect,  you're just mad price isn't dropping enough for you to buy more bro.

Like I said,  not perfect but there's far worse out there.

My MTR will likely grow in value faster than your FUD skills Wink

HELLO masteretarded second account!

Did I miss the publishing of a new book titled "how to FUD miserably and fail every time in the most unoriginal way possible" ??

Nope, nice try but I'm definitely not Mastertrader, now I get it though, you bought MTR at 60k and are butthurt. I guess on top of being really lousy at FUDding, you're also not the brightest investor. If the premine is such an issue, maybe you should have researched before investing and maybe followed the "wait 6 months before buying a new coin" rule...

Stop being butthurt just because you have poor skills dude, maybe you should do something else, I hear Term Deposits are pretty safe.
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Exchanges know that coin is 99% premine and you will refund stolen coins using preming funds. Codebase is broken and it's a matter of time when you refuse to refund coins because of attacks every day. Everytime you refund stolen coins, stolen coins become a batteries for a next attack. And you still don't get it, like you don't get that increasing number of nodes DOES NOT prevent this attack. This is neither vendetta nor wish to buy cheap coins, all I do is informing newcomers and supporting old investors who (like me) bought this coin at price over 60k.

I am happy you watch my address, no idea why should I care.
legendary
Excuse me, but nothing is "broken".

If MTR codebase was "broken" - The exchanges would have the wallet in maintenance, and the block explorer wouldn't be up to date...along with many other things like not being able to send and receive MTR.

Go ahead and post your MTR address, and I will show you how easy it is to receive MTR..and how fast the transaction is.

If you could understand MTR was created in January.

Back then the current MTR codebase in place was the newest codebase out.

Since then I have had my devs update the wallets to QT5 version, implemented a new theme, added a ToshiDesk tab, along with applying some fixes that the community requested.

Rebasing was something that was suggested to me by another dev, and I have begun looking into it, as it will require a fork and code changes such as a rebase should be formally planned.

Updating MTR codebase isn't my main priority right now, continuing to pay for development hours for ToshiDesk is.

Right now me and Crysx, are trying to complete this wallet compile for RedHat OS, so we can add 10-20 more active staking nodes on the network very easily.

I know you are looking to buy more MTR, and this is the only reason you attempt to fud my thread.

What guy spends all day checking this thread to spew meaningless nonsense, if he isn't looking to buy more MTR?

Or is it a personal vendetta against me, because you dislike seeing others in this space succeed?

Carry on, I will leave you to it...Just know I'm onto you, and know your wallet address and we have been watching you.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Meanwhile (being top trader) you should better hire a real dev to fix broken codebase.
legendary
Haha.

Too busy being a top 10 MasterTrader for all that fudder.

Keep trying to dump MTR there bud, I know how much you have...lol

Grin

Cheers,

MasterTrader777

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW
Do you know that talking to yourself is a mental disorder?
legendary

We must read differently or maybe comprehension is the issue on your side.

1) The fact he launched the coin and integrated ToshiDesk not being a developer or coder himself isn't a negative, he invested his own funds and managed to get what he wanted up and running, that's a plus dude.
2) I don't code either, but I've led several projects and managed coders, managing coders properly can be just as important if not more than the work of the coders themselves. Why does a coin need a "full time Dev" anyways? An effective Project Manager in the lead makes far more sense.
3) I see mastertrader777 asking for information and opinions and listening to what is said, there's nothing negative there, it seems pretty responsible to me.

You act like this is the end of the world, it isn't. Anyone who takes the time can understand ToshiDesk and associated tools are the primary driver behind MTR. A dated codebase is definitely something to fix,  but this isn't the only coin to fall behind. Progress is being made on ToshiDesk in the meantime.

Not saying MTR is perfect, definitely lots of work to keep up on, but it is definitely closer to perfect than your trolling.

Like I said, FUD on, just get better at it.

So how would you comment latest attack on MTR blockchain, "dev" lying about it (shall I quote his posts?) and basic fact that network is still vulnerable and there's noone on board able to fix it? Is this a FUD? Are you sure?
And yes, this is not an end of the world. This is a long chain of fucks up caused buy a skilless guy. Sorry, he pastes images very well!
Also, there's no full-time dev required like there's no opinion needed regarding what happened. Just quick fix, that's all we need. But there's noone to fix this crap. And with all those FACTS calling me a troll is just a shill's attack.

I would comment that my MTR has staked well throughout and is still worth more than I bought it for a month ago.

Since the "attack" had little to no effect,  you're just mad price isn't dropping enough for you to buy more bro.

Well said!

+1

Thanks for your support.

Cheers,

MasterTrader777
legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

HELLO masteretarded second account!

legendary
8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

Pages:
Jump to: