Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Multi-Coin][Stratum] multipool.in newbies support thread - page 11. (Read 27294 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Hi,

Newbie miner here with LTC. I registered for the pool a couple days ago and successfully submitting blocks but my stats show nothing. I expected it would take 48h or so to propagate, and it's been longer than that so far.

When can I start seeing my stats?

What's your username?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I'm just trying to understand how to set it up.

Yes I've went to the Litecoin site and downloaded the software, it tells me about wallet encryption, but does not tell me where to register for one or what mine is? I'm starting to think that it is built into the program but again, where is my address so I get proper credit for mining?

Absolute beginners tutorials I read were almost anything but. They don't explain what your wallet is and how you can access or see it.

Bitcoin however, I sign up for a wallet at one of the many wallet sites, point the program to the pool ip and port, enter username, and pw and boom I'm mining...
Activity: 2
Hi,

Newbie miner here with LTC. I registered for the pool a couple days ago and successfully submitting blocks but my stats show nothing. I expected it would take 48h or so to propagate, and it's been longer than that so far.

When can I start seeing my stats?
www.multipool.us
Smiley i managed to get BFGminer to run an asic BFL.
The BFG miner shows me mining at around 3.7GH but the stats page shows Nudda thing. nuttin.  How long will it take to propogate.  Mining Terracoin.

Koalana

Check your email.
Activity: 27
 Smiley i managed to get BFGminer to run an asic BFL.
The BFG miner shows me mining at around 3.7GH but the stats page shows Nudda thing. nuttin.  How long will it take to propogate.  Mining Terracoin.

Koalana
www.multipool.us
Hi, I was wondering if you had json stats api available for your poo. I was testing it out but the link that's suppose to refer me to my stats refers me to a page no found. Does this mean the API key and link aren't suppose to be working?

Yes, I haven't updated the JSON api for all the changes I've made to the code.  It's on my list to do within the next few weeks though.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Hi, I was wondering if you had json stats api available for your poo. I was testing it out but the link that's suppose to refer me to my stats refers me to a page no found. Does this mean the API key and link aren't suppose to be working?
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Hi guys.
I'm mining about two days or now (~ 1Mh/s 2 X 7950 AMD) and my balance is still zero. As I see in my mining client I got many shares. What's happened? Is this PPLNS concept?
Previously I mined on wemeineltc and each day I got payments...
Cheers.

PPLNS.. learn it, love it or leave it. You get paid AFTER a block is actually found. It's on 80+ hours w'out so far so you have made 0 coins. If you expect payments daily then this may not be for you. May have to go back to where you were and be happy.

Be well,
T.
Activity: 42

Neat pool thanks.
Hi guys.
I'm mining about two days or now (~ 1Mh/s 2 X 7950 AMD) and my balance is still zero. As I see in my mining client I got many shares. What's happened? Is this PPLNS concept?
Previously I mined on wemeineltc and each day I got payments...
Cheers.
www.multipool.us
www.multipool.us
looks like the page for wdc is broke.not updating anything

It was broke for about an hour, should be good now.
Activity: 52
looks like the page for wdc is broke.not updating anything
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
If you mine BTC, you might consider Eligius. Their CPPSRB system records your credits like PPS would, and pays when blocks are found. Long rounds mean the oldest shares go unpaid, but are still in the queue for future payment in a short round. Then if you only mine a certain # of hours per day you aren't penalized in that way. Smiley

(Or use a true PPS pool but there are fewer and fewer because the risk of bankruptcy to pool funds is high.)
www.multipool.us
Well.. after almost 6 days of mid-range mining (approx 18 hrs day) I have almost made 1 whole coin! About $3.25 worth supposedly. So I will be stopping for awhile until I can see the possibility of it at least paying for it's power usage. No way to justify the hardware cost of upgrades needed to do that atm.
As I see it, people that can afford to build good mining rigs probably don't need the money they make anyway, it's more just to have more because they can. The guy with 8 mining rigs with 6 x 79xx GPUs in each of them obviously has too much money already! Smiley

Hopefully LTC will rise like BTC and it will become viable somehow yet I doubt it as I think the all seeing all powerful 'guvment' will destroy it before it can mature.

Be well all.
T.

Hey Torn,

Hate to see you go but if you can only mine 18 hours a day, a PPLNS pool is probably not the best thing for you..  If I were you I'd use a PPS pool that way you ensure you get paid for every share.

With PPLNS the payouts are unpredictable in the short term, the pool could go a few days without finding a block or we could find 3 blocks in the span of 12 hours (both of these scenarios have happened recently)..  If you stop mining and then 6-12 hours later we find a block, there's a possibility that some of your shares might not be paid due to the way PPLNS works.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Well.. after almost 6 days of mid-range mining (approx 18 hrs day) I have almost made 1 whole coin! About $3.25 worth supposedly. So I will be stopping for awhile until I can see the possibility of it at least paying for it's power usage. No way to justify the hardware cost of upgrades needed to do that atm.
As I see it, people that can afford to build good mining rigs probably don't need the money they make anyway, it's more just to have more because they can. The guy with 8 mining rigs with 6 x 79xx GPUs in each of them obviously has too much money already! Smiley

Hopefully LTC will rise like BTC and it will become viable somehow yet I doubt it as I think the all seeing all powerful 'guvment' will destroy it before it can mature.

Be well all.
T.
Activity: 41
Edit : Ok I have the solution

the name of the host is only  "multipool.in"

sorry for bothering
www.multipool.us
Hi,

I have some issue to get connected... Im not sure I use to good seeting  I have tried different things but without success.

I use the last version of Guiminer :

Host:  "stratum+tcp://multipool.in" ---> first time I see the "stratum+" thing, but well I just copy past...
Port : "3333" --> to mine TRC
Worker:  "Ranplan.test" + "Password"

Thanks

What mining software are you using?
Activity: 41
Hi,

I have some issue to get connected... Im not sure I use to good seeting  I have tried different things but without success.

I use the last version of Guiminer :

Host:  "stratum+tcp://multipool.in" ---> first time I see the "stratum+" thing, but well I just copy past...
Port : "3333" --> to mine TRC
Worker:  "Ranplan.test" + "Password"

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: