Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Multi-Coin][Stratum] multipool.in newbies support thread - page 12. (Read 27294 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Bounty for last block received! Cool Thanks!
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
Morning all,

I'm having proiblems logging in to my newly created account. I've done a password reset and it's still not letting me in. Any ideas?

Thx

Are you getting any error messages?
Activity: 1
Morning all,

I'm having proiblems logging in to my newly created account. I've done a password reset and it's still not letting me in. Any ideas?

Thx
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Well at some time I had it going, I made some coins .. But I have no idea what I did when at this point haha. I also dont have a .conf file yet since I haven't written one. When I do, Ill send to you.
Thanks!

Torn.

P.S. I believe I found the problem Smiley (Yes, human error) Fixed, cranked it up and no problem this time.
I made a new Worker but don't understand the need for it since can't I mine using the Top/First worker name I have? I'll only mine one type at a time so it shouldn't matter does it?
I'm still sending the .conf file so you can tell me if it needs tweaks.. thanks!
T.
www.multipool.us
Flound.. a question please..

Where can I read about terracoin setup? Ive tried several settings in CGMiner but all I keep getting is

"pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed" when I try to connect. I'm positive I have correct credentials and PW yet I cannot connect. My wallet is loaded and updated completely.
After looking for over an hour I cannot find decent documentation for settings for TRC.. can you help here?
Thanks!

Torn.

Well if stratum auth failed you probably don't have the credentials right..  Smiley  The pool doesn't check passwords, so you really just need to make sure you have a worker set up.  PM me your cgminer.conf file and I'll take a look.
Free Dog to good home
Flound.. a question please..

Where can I read about terracoin setup? Ive tried several settings in CGMiner but all I keep getting is

"pool 0 JSON stratum auth failed" when I try to connect. I'm positive I have correct credentials and PW yet I cannot connect. My wallet is loaded and updated completely.
After looking for over an hour I cannot find decent documentation for settings for TRC.. can you help here?
Thanks!

Torn.
www.multipool.us
Neat pool thanks for providing it. I'll have to check it out to see how easy it is to mine with.

It's pretty easy.
its a nice pool, and now LTC price is going back up more people can join and beef up the hash rate
when is the estimated time for LTC to halve ? know its depend on rate and block found

Next retarget is tonight, looks like it's going down a bit so LTC profitability should go up.
Activity: 110
Neat pool thanks for providing it. I'll have to check it out to see how easy it is to mine with.

It's pretty easy.
its a nice pool, and now LTC price is going back up more people can join and beef up the hash rate
when is the estimated time for LTC to halve ? know its depend on rate and block found
www.multipool.us

It's pretty easy.
Activity: 2
Price is simply supply/demand on the exchange. Remember supply is "people offering to sell" not # of coins generated. So they aren't directly tied together. Difficulty adjusts to keep generation of new coins steady over time. So the supply of total coins out there is steady regardless of price.

I think it happens the other direction. Price goes up, so more people want to mine, and that drives up difficulty. So it isn't rising difficulty pushing the price up, it's rising price pushing up the difficulty.

If price goes down to $10, a lot of people will stop mining (not cost effective vs power bill/etc) and that will bring difficulty down. If price of BTC went to $500, almost everyone farming alt coins would stop and everyone would pile on BTC...
problem is, price goes down, diff remain the same or goes higher wtf, someone just trying make the coin harder to get and kick people out so they can keep all the coin to themself
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Price is simply supply/demand on the exchange. Remember supply is "people offering to sell" not # of coins generated. So they aren't directly tied together. Difficulty adjusts to keep generation of new coins steady over time. So the supply of total coins out there is steady regardless of price.

I think it happens the other direction. Price goes up, so more people want to mine, and that drives up difficulty. So it isn't rising difficulty pushing the price up, it's rising price pushing up the difficulty.

If price goes down to $10, a lot of people will stop mining (not cost effective vs power bill/etc) and that will bring difficulty down. If price of BTC went to $500, almost everyone farming alt coins would stop and everyone would pile on BTC...
The price is not tied to the diff.,Diff is going up cause bitcoin miners are pointing their gpus to lc and blocks are found more quickly.Thats what drives it.

then what is price tie to ?
certainly diff is one factor, the more diff, coin harder to get, and price should go up unless there is manipulation
that is why diff goes up make block harder to be found when hashrate remain the same
when something is harder to get its price usually goes up unless someone is manipulating the price through cartel or some other shit

Activity: 52
The price is not tied to the diff.,Diff is going up cause bitcoin miners are pointing their gpus to lc and blocks are found more quickly.Thats what drives it.
I am not getting paid
I have 219798 FTC shares and 113534 LTC sitting in account
no update reward
login techmars

Hey techmars,

Rewards will be paid as soon as a block is found.  We're having extraordinarily bad luck on this block.

I have upped the block bounty to 10LTC for the next block.  Hopefully it will be found soon.

what's up with the current block ?
since LTC price went down, diff should go down as well  and make block easier
what's up with these coins ?
www.multipool.us
I am not getting paid
no update reward
login techmars

Hey techmars,

Rewards will be paid as soon as a block is found.  We're having extraordinarily bad luck on this block.

I have upped the block bounty to 10LTC for the next block.  Hopefully it will be found soon.
I am not getting paid
no update reward
login techmars
Free Dog to good home

Unless you can hash 1K+/s you will not see quick results. From about 1Kh/s and up you can do quite well. If you have a decent setup with multiple GPUs you can do okay currently. I do not see it viable to justify buying $1k - $4k USD worth of new GPUs to mine with for great results, but if you have decent hardware already it may turn out okay with the big "IF" LTC goes up as BTC has.

Regardless of actual dollar value, it is fun for some silly reason watching your computer calculate over n over Smiley

Torn.
Free Dog to good home
Can't resolve the LTC host name. I think you have an issue.

Make sure you are putting in correctly..

stratum+tcp://multipool.in:3334
I've been mining nonstop since I posted so it's probably on your end.. typos are likely issue.

Torn

Free Dog to good home
bug was fixed yesterday! (I think)

Working fine TYVM!.

Torn

Pages:
Jump to: