Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Multi-Coin][Stratum] multipool.in newbies support thread - page 13. (Read 27294 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
Learning something new everyday.
Can't resolve the LTC host name. I think you have an issue.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
www.multipool.us
bug was fixed yesterday! (I think)
www.multipool.us
Hi!  Just wanted to say hello and that I found multipool last night somehow and hooked up and today I am mining away happily so far. Being a 1st time miner it was not easy to get everything working but it seems to be going okay now. Time will tell how effective I can mine Smiley

One question if you don't mind.. on our "Account Details" page, the worker area showing worker names and Active.. Khs etc.. doesn't seem to ever show anything even though it is active and mining as I can see on the "My Stats" page via the lovely graph that it is working fine?

Anyway, thanks for making/setting it up and I will keep at it.

Yours,
Torn

You're right, there is a bug on the account details page that I need to fix. 
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Neat pool thanks for providing it. I'll have to check it out to see how easy it is to mine with.
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Free Dog to good home
Hi!  Just wanted to say hello and that I found multipool last night somehow and hooked up and today I am mining away happily so far. Being a 1st time miner it was not easy to get everything working but it seems to be going okay now. Time will tell how effective I can mine Smiley

One question if you don't mind.. on our "Account Details" page, the worker area showing worker names and Active.. Khs etc.. doesn't seem to ever show anything even though it is active and mining as I can see on the "My Stats" page via the lovely graph that it is working fine?

Anyway, thanks for making/setting it up and I will keep at it.

Yours,
Torn
www.multipool.us
www.multipool.us
This thread is now locked because the newbies moderator keeps moving it to alt crypto, negating the purpose.  Use the normal support thread (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annthe-original-multipool-scryptsha256scrypt-nx11-multipoolus-167635), or use the Cryptocointalk support thread if you're a newbie here.

https://multipool.us

Features:
  • Actively Maintained
  • Stratum Only
  • No minimum withdraw
  • Pretty graphs!
  • Very stable/reliable
  • DDOS-resistant

Currently offering the following coins:
Litecoin: stratum+tcp://multipool.in:3334/
Terracoin: stratum+tcp://multipool.in:3333/
Feathercoin: stratum+tcp://multipool.in:3337/