Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 60. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Ok problem solved with mining rentals, dedicated pool server is down and I made a mistake on writing the other second pool address. Thanks mxxx and multisig for the help

Whew. Do you still have to pay for that?
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Ok problem solved with mining rentals, dedicated pool server is down and I made a mistake on writing the other second pool address. Thanks mxxx and multisig for the help
Looking for clear explanation on how a Wallet with 3 passcodes to encrypt it(MC Wallet) is the same as Multi-Sig?  Not trying to be a downer, I'm just looking for answers.

A multi-signature address is an address that is associated with more than one ECDSA (Elliptic Curve Digital Signature Algorithm) private key. The simplest type is an m-of-n address - it is associated with n private keys, and sending coins from this address requires signatures from at least m keys. A multi-signature transaction is one that sends funds from a multi-signature address.

The primary use case is to greatly increase the difficulty of stealing the coins. With a 2-of-2 address, you can keep the two keys on separate machines, and then theft will require compromising both, which is very difficult - especially if the machines are as different as possible (e.g., one pc and one dedicated device, or two hosted machines with a different host and OS).

It can also be used for redundancy to protect against loss - with a 2-of-3 address, not only does theft require obtaining 2 different keys, but you can still use the coins if you forget any single key. This allows for more flexible options than just backups.

It can also be used for more advanced scenarios such as an address shared by multiple people, where a majority vote is required to use the funds.

As of now, MC is fully capable of creating 2 of 2 signatures as long as the third signature is not set. MC is also capable of creating 2 of 3 signatures which you can verify even with a 0 balance.

As a result, MultiCoin is currently the most advanced, most secure coin the world has ever seen.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Looking for clear explanation on how a Wallet with 3 passcodes to encrypt it(MC Wallet) is the same as Multi-Sig?  Not trying to be a downer, I'm just looking for answers.

I think mxxxxxx was a great choice for first MCCA!
dedicatedpool doesn't allow to my rented ring to mine. The owner of the rig told me that it is a pool's problem. Who is the owner of the pool?

hmmm strange i am mining it at dedicated with lease rented rig :

Congrats mxxx

guys, a question: can I set another pool for my rented rig or if I delete it I lose my money? thanks in advance for the reply

You can set another pool and if one is not working it will switch to another

Thanks. I set different pools but I think I has been scammed by the owner of the rig. I ve thought that in mining rentals the owner were verified.. five stars.. So also renting a rig you can be scammed.. Good

Where were you renting from? Maybe the rig owner accidently left sgminer on X13 algo. Shocked

mining rentals
dedicatedpool doesn't allow to my rented ring to mine. The owner of the rig told me that it is a pool's problem. Who is the owner of the pool?

http://i62.tinypic.com/34yzh9v.jpg

Congrats mxxx

guys, a question: can I set another pool for my rented rig or if I delete it I lose my money? thanks in advance for the reply

Thanks. I set different pools but I think I has been scammed by the owner of the rig. I ve thought that in mining rentals the owner were verified.. five stars.. So also renting a rig you can be scammed.. Good

Where were you renting from? Maybe the rig owner accidently left sgminer on X13 algo. Shocked
I used to rent out my 780's and have done that on accident.

Congrats mxxx

Got it loaded. Just realized also that the header here for this OP has "multisignature" misspelled. Would be wise to fix.

[ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Mulisignature Coin |

Oh nice one. Thanks. Send me your MC wallet address for 10 "thank you"s
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Got it loaded. Just realized also that the header here for this OP has "multisignature" misspelled. Would be wise to fix.

[ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Mulisignature Coin |
I downloaded the Windows wallet however it is not self-installing (7z?) What do us non-tech savvy folks do?

You are just unpacking it with 7-zip file manager http://www.7-zip.org/

and then launching multi-qt.exe and that is it

I will make tomorrow tutorial - unpacking with 7-zip if You want

Going to sleep
See You all tomorrow

mxxxxxx
MC Community Advisor

Good night mxxxxxx

Links have been changed to .zip for compatibility. Windows will be able extract the wallet now by default so you won't have to download any other programs.
I downloaded the Windows wallet however it is not self-installing (7z?) What do us non-tech savvy folks do?

You'll need a great program called 7zip to open that up. Or wait about 2 min and i'll switch it to a zip version right now and then redownload.
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

You are just unpacking it with 7-zip file manager http://www.7-zip.org/

and then launching multi-qt.exe and that is it

I will make tomorrow tutorial - unpacking with 7-zip if You want

Going to sleep
See You all tomorrow

mxxxxxx
MC Community Advisor
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Announcement: mxxxxxx has accepted the position of MC Community Advisor. This is a bounty position and after the Exchange Poll, you will all decide the salary for this position by majority vote from the options we will list.

mxxxxxx is capable of calling or texting us at any time and will be here to assist with no set schedule. We want to ensure that there will always be at least one live person here 24 hours a day without fail to respond to any newcomers questions or just say Hello.

The MCCA positions will rotate weekly and will be extremely beneficial in these early days of MC's life. Thank you for supporting MultiCoin. We are all in this together, and we take care of our own.

WOW great i am appreciating it very much.

I am just a simple investor and miner like all of You but will try my best

Yes it is true !!! I can call Dev anytime , i got phone number and that means something definitely to me and should to You also...

I am IT tech in hospital in Poland and will try make also some graphics.

Reddit, Twitter , Facebook, BTC updates and i hope more if the time let me do it.

Once again Big Thank You

mxxxxxx
MC Community Advisor Smiley

I live in GMT+1 zone and going to sleep now if You have any questions please PM me.

We did not anticipate how much time social networking actually requires. Really appreciate the assistance.

I'm here if anyone needs me.
legendary

Congrats mxxx

You can chat live with the Dedicated pool admin here:

http://mc.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=about&action=chat
Congrats mxxx

legendary
Announcement: mxxxxxx has accepted the position of MC Community Advisor. This is a bounty position and after the Exchange Poll, you will all decide the salary for this position by majority vote from the options we will list.

mxxxxxx is capable of calling or texting us at any time and will be here to assist with no set schedule. We want to ensure that there will always be at least one live person here 24 hours a day without fail to respond to any newcomers questions or just say Hello.

The MCCA positions will rotate weekly and will be extremely beneficial in these early days of MC's life. Thank you for supporting MultiCoin. We are all in this together, and we take care of our own.

WOW great i am appreciating it very much.

I am just a simple investor and miner like all of You but will try my best

Yes it is true !!! I can call Dev anytime , i got phone number and that means something definitely to me and should to You also...

I am IT tech in hospital in Poland and will try make also some graphics.

Reddit, Twitter , Facebook, BTC updates and i hope more if the time let me do it.

Once again Big Thank You

mxxxxxx
MC Community Advisor Smiley

I live in GMT+1 zone and going to sleep now if You have any questions please PM me.
Pages:
Jump to: