Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 59. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Well we dont know yet. We assume he's legit for now because it isnt on any exchanges. I guess we'll have to wait and see about a hidden premine. Isnt that the flavour of the scam week atm?
Activity: 742
Merit: 260
let's say if the dev hit bittrex by the end of pow, that will be awesome. But would dev keep his promise or just another scambag ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It is the will of the voters. On the positive side, you will have probably have less of the bubble bursting intro you see in most coins initial enlistment. Take advantage of the difficulty level tonight. You'll thank me later.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
At this point we really need good exchange. Not some junky no volume exchange though.
Yes. There are plans in the works. Our first priority must be the long term establishment of MC as a widely adopted currency. At least lay the groundwork. Many other coins will string you long with promises and the old Coming Soon speach. Not gonna happen here. MC is still in it's infancy and must be watched constantly. We have overcome many obstacles so far and by god we have not yet begun to fight.
Activity: 56
Will watch with interest.  Please clarify if there are any closed source aspects to what is being planned for the wallets. 
I think a lot of us are just curious as to the usefulness of multi-signature wallets in this age of key-loggers.
Also I don't think we're completely beyond the scam phase, I'll reserve judgement until an exchange goes live. If price crashes due to hundreds of thousands of sold MC and dev suddenly disappears that'd be a big hint that something's up...of course by then it'd be POW and all this mining would be moot.

I don't typically download wallets of coins, so I am curious as to why no 'received from' addresses are showing up in the transaction list. Is that a typical feature these days of coins or is that an anonymous thing MC has?
JL

I cant keep ninjas from kicking in your front door.

With a normal offline wallet, one password is all they need to take your life savings even if it is on a flashdrive under the mattress.
With MC, this would not happen unless they were able to find any 2 passcodes. There is always a risk, but with MC it is much less of a risk. 99% of you may never experience something as traumatic as the vanishing money trick. One of you will for sure. Like wearing a seatbelt in the car. You probably won't die going to the store with no seatbelt. But everyday, someone somewhere does.

But there is much more than keyloggers to worry about. Employees or a your child could accidently leave the door open.

Look how many people forgot their one key or passphrase and are forever trying to gain access to an account they can see but never again touch. With MC you can forget one and still have secure access to the coins. There is no downside.

Alright I'm onboard and have sold just a few DRK and rented some gh/s and turned them towards MC. So the MC will flow my way shortly.
I got burned by the last 'Multicoin' a couple months ago, but that was truly a scam that had many warning signals.

For many months now I only had Darkcoins but just bought into Stealthcoin and will now see what MC can do to diversify a little bit across what I figure are 'overlooked' coins with potential.
We shall see...
JL

I think you made a good choice. Many coins have the advantage of seniority but we have an advantage in everything else.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think a lot of us are just curious as to the usefulness of multi-signature wallets in this age of key-loggers.
Also I don't think we're completely beyond the scam phase, I'll reserve judgement until an exchange goes live. If price crashes due to hundreds of thousands of sold MC and dev suddenly disappears that'd be a big hint that something's up...of course by then it'd be POW and all this mining would be moot.

I don't typically download wallets of coins, so I am curious as to why no 'received from' addresses are showing up in the transaction list. Is that a typical feature these days of coins or is that an anonymous thing MC has?
JL

keep one code on a paper wallet in your safe, Second one in a safety deposit box at the bank or other company, Third one goes either to yourself or a third party.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

JL

With a normal offline wallet, one password is all they need to take your life savings even if it is on a flashdrive under the mattress.
With MC, this would not happen unless they were able to find any 2 passcodes. There is always a risk, but with MC it is much less of a risk. 99% of you may never experience something as traumatic as the vanishing money trick. One of you will for sure. Like wearing a seatbelt in the car. You probably won't die going to the store with no seatbelt. But everyday, someone somewhere does.

But there is much more than keyloggers to worry about. Employees or a your child could accidently leave the door open.

Look how many people forgot their one key or passphrase and are forever trying to gain access to an account they can see but never again touch. With MC you can forget one and still have secure access to the coins. There is no downside.

Alright I'm onboard and have sold just a few DRK and rented some gh/s and turned them towards MC. So the MC will flow my way shortly.
I got burned by the last 'Multicoin' a couple months ago, but that was truly a scam that had many warning signals.

For many months now I only had Darkcoins but just bought into Stealthcoin and will now see what MC can do to diversify a little bit across what I figure are 'overlooked' coins with potential.
We shall see...
JL

JL

Activity: 462

JL
Activity: 47
http://pools.hashlink.eu/hl-logo.png

MC.HASHLINK.EU
Pre-registration will open very soon! Wink

- 1% Fee on all pools
- PROP Payout system
- Dedicated Servers
- Multicoin Pool
- High performance NODE.js backend
- User friendly MPOS interface
- STRATUM
- VARDIFF
- Skilled admins
- Forum and Email Support
- IRC Support #hashlinkeu @freenode
- DoS and DDoS Protection
- Flood protection

++

I think it would be theoretically possible to:

1. Rent 5gh from nicehash at .3 btc
2. Then sign up for miningrigrental seller account and create a 5gh miner @ .7 btc
3. Point the nicehash rented hash at miningrigrental rig address and add failover address of your favorite coin.

If it gets rented, you have guaranteed steady income. If not, you are mining your favorite coin which you would have been mining anyway.

I never had the nerve to try it tho.
Ok problem solved with mining rentals, dedicated pool server is down and I made a mistake on writing the other second pool address. Thanks mxxx and multisig for the help

I tend to avoid dedicated. Although for some odd reason they have the most hash I find them to be not so reliable. I rent GH'S from Nice hash and their pool always drops the connections.
Suchpool is way more more stable, hell, even MN pool holds the connections better

I've lost touch with the mining scene recently. Just too risky. And I have had zero free time for configuration Roll Eyes I used to have hours and hours to play with the config. Those were fun days, too.
Activity: 252
Ok problem solved with mining rentals, dedicated pool server is down and I made a mistake on writing the other second pool address. Thanks mxxx and multisig for the help

I tend to avoid dedicated. Although for some odd reason they have the most hash I find them to be not so reliable. I rent GH'S from Nice hash and their pool always drops the connections.
Suchpool is way more more stable, hell, even MN pool holds the connections better
Ill give this coin a try.  Threw down some hash.  If this is a scam, im done with crypto.  Taking my profits and leaving until all the scam shit is figured out.  I'm probably not the only one who has or is ready to GTFO.

We are waaay past the possible scam phase on this one.

mmmm we'll I'll let time be the judge of that, but for now I'm putting some money down for support.

The answer is already in your hands. The wallet does some pretty cool stuff. You will not be disappointed. I encourage you to use it and see for yourself. Always a good choice before investing in any coin. Verify it works. If it does, it is real. If it does not, it is a scam.
Ill give this coin a try.  Threw down some hash.  If this is a scam, im done with crypto.  Taking my profits and leaving until all the scam shit is figured out.  I'm probably not the only one who has or is ready to GTFO.

mmmm we'll I'll let time be the judge of that, but for now I'm putting some money down for support.
Ill give this coin a try.  Threw down some hash.  If this is a scam, im done with crypto.  Taking my profits and leaving until all the scam shit is figured out.  I'm probably not the only one who has or is ready to GTFO.

Pages:
Jump to: