Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]MULTICOIN丨X11丨MC丨First Multi Signature Coin | Multi Coin - Multi Vote - page 58. (Read 152430 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Proud of you all. You are not lucky, but savvy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Anybody who can do rough estimation when POW is done?

block 5000

more or less another couple of days

tnx  Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
What the EFFF!! 14GHash pool hashrate!

there are a lot of miners involved. It's gonna to be really hot
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

block 5000

more or less another couple of days
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Activity: 17
What the EFFF!! 14GHash pool hashrate!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
FUD will start when this coin hit exchanges, and people start loosing money...

so anybody want to buy coin before it hit exchange ? I have some coins for sale
Activity: 419
Merit: 250
FUD will start when this coin hit exchanges, and people start loosing money...
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!
dev is the china, I do not trust people much china. The possibility is high scam.

You sound Chinese, the dev doesn't sound anything like Chinese.
dev is the china, I do not trust people much china. The possibility is high scam.

I could refute it but.... nah. Let's let the difficulty drop a bit and then later we'll play a game called Skype the dev.
Boy, are you gonna be surprised!
Activity: 386
so,plz quit ASAP~,I want to mine more Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 654
Ill give this coin a try.  Threw down some hash.  If this is a scam, im done with crypto.  Taking my profits and leaving until all the scam shit is figured out.  I'm probably not the only one who has or is ready to GTFO.
We are waaay past the possible scam phase on this one.
Tired of daily scam coins also Sad
Dev just keep up the good work and try not to abandon your coin and all will be fine Smiley

You got it! Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
I think Mintpal and Bittrex will be just fine for now. No need this coin to go on 10 exchanges with no volume like somebody else said before
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Ill give this coin a try.  Threw down some hash.  If this is a scam, im done with crypto.  Taking my profits and leaving until all the scam shit is figured out.  I'm probably not the only one who has or is ready to GTFO.
We are waaay past the possible scam phase on this one.
Tired of daily scam coins also Sad
Dev just keep up the good work and try not to abandon your coin and all will be fine Smiley
the whales incometh, the freakin difficulty doubled.

It's gonna get much much worse. Mine as much as you can now.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
the whales incometh, the freakin difficulty doubled.
Well we dont know yet. We assume he's legit for now because it isnt on any exchanges. I guess we'll have to wait and see about a hidden premine. Isnt that the flavour of the scam week atm?

We have 2 block explorers now and the source is posted. There is nothing left to hide and I promise you, many people have combed through it in search of anything suspicious. We're legit. Gave away 2230 MC today. Only time can prove our loyalty is in you.
Wish you guys luck.  Lot's of scammers out now,  nobody knows who to trust.  Crypto is getting shit on pretty bad IMO.  No wonder BTC prices don't go up anymore lol.
let's say if the dev hit bittrex by the end of pow, that will be awesome. But would dev keep his promise or just another scambag ?

Not always awesome.  Example, Elitecoin and Xanoncoin got added to bittrex like within a few days of launch.  Xanon died within a few days, elitecoin got scammed like 12 hours into being on bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: