Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 40. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100
A timeout occurred ..

Front site offline ?

or is it just me?

Cheers Smiley
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Another enhancement request :-) Please add higher pool-diff to catch up with ASICs. Thanks, BakSAj

Implemented Smiley

Maximum is still 1024, 4096 would give me more WU with 85Mhs ASIC. Thank You.

should be fixed now
Activity: 389
Merit: 250
I have a back up pool set up, but how do I know if the miner switched to that pool? I watched what happened when TradeMybit went down but nothing seems to have..

Edit : nvm I see that I have mined on backup.
TMB Is presently offline for planned maintenance -- we're scaling up the operation significantly.. we're hoping for ~1.5hrs or less total downtime.

In retrospect I should have posted it here, but I've been posting news on the website and twitter all day -- @TradeMyBit for updates

Ok. Got it!

Also what does this status ina transactions means:
exchanged_pending_review

Thank you!

It's a status that's put there to protect both you and me from human error. Many of these coins trade automatically at exchanges via API's, but there are quite a few that dont.. and I run so many manual trades a day that an error is possible. To help prevent that, I added in an extra step that lets me review the exchanged batch before its finalized.

tldr; it means your coins were traded, and I'm making sure you get credited as much as you should before finalizing it Cheesy
Activity: 708
Merit: 502
TMB Is presently offline for planned maintenance -- we're scaling up the operation significantly.. we're hoping for ~1.5hrs or less total downtime.

In retrospect I should have posted it here, but I've been posting news on the website and twitter all day -- @TradeMyBit for updates

Ok. Got it!

Also what does this status ina transactions means:
exchanged_pending_review

Thank you!

Activity: 708
Merit: 502
Are trademybit under attack too? like nicehash currently?
Also what does it mean:
exchanged_pending_review

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
should put this in topic header.

TMB will be down for ~1.5 hrs after tonights BTC Payout (est: 11pm-12:30am)
The FAQ indicates that Auto-Exchange payouts happen around 9 after a minimum of 0.01 BTC is reached. Do you also have an automatic weekly payout for balances below that? Other pools that I've mined on have this kind of once a week clean up.

I'm asking because currently I don't have much hash pointed at your pool. It will be a while before I hit the stated minimum. It would be nice to get at least a weekly payout automatically.

It's not automatic, but at any time you can request to be added to the queue on the autoexchange tab "request payout" button.

I do run a mandatory payout every so often though to keep form becoming a bank
legendary
Activity: 1150
Merit: 1004
The FAQ indicates that Auto-Exchange payouts happen around 9 after a minimum of 0.01 BTC is reached. Do you also have an automatic weekly payout for balances below that? Other pools that I've mined on have this kind of once a week clean up.

I'm asking because currently I don't have much hash pointed at your pool. It will be a while before I hit the stated minimum. It would be nice to get at least a weekly payout automatically.
Activity: 373
I do believe it is happening because of the maintenance they are doing. You should still be mining correctly, just not showing up on the site. Make sure to have a backup pool for when it goes down for 1.5 hours after BTC payouts (usually around 12-1AM Eastern time)
Activity: 389
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
i've setup google authentication in my iphone. Now I'll sell this device and change to Android phone, how to change google auth to new device. plz help.

inbox me please
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
i've setup google authentication in my iphone. Now I'll sell this device and change to Android phone, how to change google auth to new device. plz help.
Activity: 294
Merc, how long does a manual payout take? An hour ago I payout CTZ but still not received a coin in my wallet.

Coin's are paying out about once an hour at present -- that is one of the reasons I'm in the process of moving the master database to a much much larger (about 4x) server.. to handle running these jobs much more frequently.

I had the payment jobs disabled for a bit while preparing some of the data for this process, but have re-enabled them as this process is going to take a bit longer than I had hoped.

In reality I could probably get it done in about 30minutes of downtime, but my goal is to have 0 downtime for this transition Cheesy

Thanks I received my coins now. Checked my rig but nothing happened ,it just "paused" in sgminer, that's about 6 hours ago. Was it due to the migration of tmb? I close sgminer and now it's running again. no freeze or hanging in the os. Very strange. Pool effieciency of ctz is also low 81%.
edit
not anymore Wink
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
when can we have asia server ?
Merc, how long does a manual payout take? An hour ago I payout CTZ but still not received a coin in my wallet.

Coin's are paying out about once an hour at present -- that is one of the reasons I'm in the process of moving the master database to a much much larger (about 4x) server.. to handle running these jobs much more frequently.

I had the payment jobs disabled for a bit while preparing some of the data for this process, but have re-enabled them as this process is going to take a bit longer than I had hoped.

In reality I could probably get it done in about 30minutes of downtime, but my goal is to have 0 downtime for this transition Cheesy
Activity: 294
Pages:
Jump to: