Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 51. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Hmm I am using http://.

Cool since I am west coast.

Which rigs are yours? Mine start with US-Cali.

It is a fine line if renting is worth it. I noticed too many are high priced and you would be losing money to use them. Unless there is some awesome pool I don't know about, Wink.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/rigs/65/ is mine. Renting and get rented is always a win-win situation, you get your coin what you want and is profitable for you and you get your rig rented for your price you want Dont want to spam this thread if you want to talk more checkout the irc or the bitcointalk thread

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6193949

irc.hashrated.com and join #miningrigrentals

Greats Pelk
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Hmm I am using http://.

Cool since I am west coast.

Which rigs are yours? Mine start with US-Cali.

It is a fine line if renting is worth it. I noticed too many are high priced and you would be losing money to use them. Unless there is some awesome pool I don't know about, Wink.
Activity: 132
You'll definitely want to run 2-3 day trials between the two.  TradeMyBit is the most nimble pool i've been on, and in the current crypto world that is key.

Draw backs are in my experience are a consistently lousy exchange rate gotten for mined coins when using autoexchange and high GF and RF in Cgminer/Sgminer which indicates communication problems with the server - not problems with mining settings or setup.  Multiple other pools same settings I have zero GF/RF issues though.

Thanks! I have used CM for awhile already and Trade so far seems better. But today looks like CM is catching up fast.

Same here on the GF/RF.  I also noticed a lot of Stratum connection interruptions.

Anyone using their Rental service? I seem to get more rejects when proxying through them.

Yes i´m using it and my rejects seems normal maybe you should use http:// instead of stratum and there is just  one us server now. More servers will be coming like eu and usw what i read out from there irc.

If someone is interested in the best mining rental service feel free to take a look at the site at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/ if you like it and want to register pls use my http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=11
You'll definitely want to run 2-3 day trials between the two.  TradeMyBit is the most nimble pool i've been on, and in the current crypto world that is key.

Draw backs are in my experience are a consistently lousy exchange rate gotten for mined coins when using autoexchange and high GF and RF in Cgminer/Sgminer which indicates communication problems with the server - not problems with mining settings or setup.  Multiple other pools same settings I have zero GF/RF issues though.

Thanks! I have used CM for awhile already and Trade so far seems better. But today looks like CM is catching up fast.

Same here on the GF/RF.  I also noticed a lot of Stratum connection interruptions.

Anyone using their Rental service? I seem to get more rejects when proxying through them.
Activity: 233
How would trademybit like to set up a multipool for utc? message me if interested

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Thanks for posting your findings. I am on the fence between TradeMyBit and Clevermining. CM has been my main pool after I dumped Middlecoin, Trade seems higher profitability than CM at the moment. What do you think?

You'll definately want to run 2-3 day trials between the two.  Trademybit is the most nimble pool i've been on, and in the current crypto world that is key.

Draw backs are in my experience are a consistenly lousy exchange rate gotten for mined coins when using autoexchange and high GF and RF in Cgminer/Sgminer which indicates communication problems with the server - not problems with mining settings or setup.  Multiple other pools same settings I have zero GF/RF issues though.
Activity: 122
Well done,after I read this post ,I believe that you're not in this for profit,you are great ! Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Never had such a high payout as I have on TradeMyBit, This pool is amazing! thanks!
Thanks for posting your findings. I am on the fence between TradeMyBit and Clevermining. CM has been my main pool after I dumped Middlecoin, Trade seems higher profitability than CM at the moment. What do you think?
Activity: 65
I am asking because I do not know.

The 42 has just added multipool protection. (KGW).

Does TMB avoid KGW currencies or try to profit from them with low volume?
Activity: 65
The 0.20% is the avg rate that exchanges charge.
What the exchange charges is not the service provided.  The service provided is
1) Selling at survivable exchanges
2) which one wants to be the most profitable exchanges,
3) large amounts,
4) while the coins are being or about to be dumped by other multipoolers, and then
5) redistributing the proceeds.

I do not envy the task of autoexchange for a multipool.
So as another example I just had a size 1000 WC go through the autoexchange setup at trademybit and it traded through at -20% to where the market was just before and just after the exchange from WC to BTC as done through the automated exchange setup at TMB.  Per coin value was .00000850btc as obtained by TMB's autoexchange, but the market for this coin was much higher just prior and just after this trade went through.  Perhaps the markets are super thin and the exchange crashes it, but this is a major affect on coin profitability if I mine when the coin is valued at xbtc/mh's, but the exchange system consistently gets 10-20% below the going market rate before and after the exchanges to btc are being made.

Edit: A following trade of WC as done by the autoexchange at TMB got much closer to the market rate, though here the trade was for a lot less WC.

I know I can manually do the exchange, but i'd like to see these exchange rates got for our mined coins not be consistently and in some cases substantially lower than where the market trades at just prior and just after the trade goes trough, or if this is unavoidable due to thin markets then have the value for mining the coin adjusted in some manner.
Been on and off the pool for awhile and I'm always drawn back due to the nice selection of coins, clear comms from the operator and the n-Scrypt side of the options available.

One of the nagging concerns I have that pushes me to other pools is that the auto exchange appears to me to be consistently getting ~10%+ below coin value on a per coin value expectation.  Can you consider adding a "value per coin as exchanged" type header to the auto-exchange batches information set that is found when going into the "Auto Exchange" portion of the website?  This would add some good info there and possibly allow for opportunities for improvement on this side of the pool?  I'm also making the post to see if there is something I'm unclear on here.

Currently for example, when I add "Your Credit" and "Your Fee" and divide by "Your Coin" I'm getting a value per coin that is far enough below where current and recent prices per coin are that it's 1) hitting profitability and 2) unclear as to why.
Activity: 98
To The Moon!
can we add POT Coin? Is that mine-able?
Activity: 208
How long does meow take to autoexchange? Its pending deposit, does the exchange need a lot of confirms? I'm guessing it needs a lot of confirms before the exchange recognises the deposit?
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Are payouts working?  I mined for 2 days, have autoconversion on and have over a .01 BTC balance but was not paid.  Did a manual payout 2 days ago and have not received it ("cancel payout" button is still there).  Additionally, my ledger page is blank where it did display things before I requested the payout.

Things are running normally, inbox me your account name and I'll take a look
Activity: 37
Are payouts working?  I mined for 2 days, have autoconversion on and have over a .01 BTC balance but was not paid.  Did a manual payout 2 days ago and have not received it ("cancel payout" button is still there).  Additionally, my ledger page is blank where it did display things before I requested the payout.
The 0.20% is the avg rate that exchanges charge. So what I was getting at is charge a fee, thats fair (for the automation etc) - enough to cover exchange fees and a bit extra for the convenience. A 900% increase for this service compared to what exchange fees are seems a bit excessive.

Tho when you combine the pool + autoexchange fee compared to other pools its about in line (e.g. clevermining, middlecoin, waffle which payout in btc).  Its a good thing the main pool fee is 0.5% as it helps and keeps the pool competitive (multipool that payout in btc are 2%-4%).

TMB being most profitable and in the middle its not so bad once you compare apples with apples.
Activity: 10
Thanks for your response, heh premium is the keyword here when the going rate is 0.2%. Thats a whopping 900% increase...fwoar! heh

On 0.004 thats a fee of 0.00008 (0.004*0.025[pool + auto exchange fee]). You are going to send me to the poor house! Wink

Is it possible to implement an option (checkbox) that you can check that will set autoexchange to yes for all coins? The dropdown is only for new coins, I set it to on but it doesn't set the existing coins to yes/on. I guess I got a lot of clicking to do, fml.. hehe

Its nice how the default is set to off and you also list what exchange the coin is on (on the main page). You got a good site with good transparency.

Good job.

Not quite sure where you're getting the .2% 'going rate'. I don't know of any autoexchange multipool that charges less than 2%. Rates to me seem to be around 2% - 4%. Don't confuse exchange fee on a dedicated exchange with the autoexchange service of a multipool.

pool seems down? can't resolve the west server address (was working) and the main address stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330 sits idle waiting for work.

update: east gets work, west resolves dut doesn't send any work. I'm in Australia so west coast is best for me, but since east is the only thing that sends me work that is best (heh).
Pages:
Jump to: