Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 47. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
merc82, can you clarify about the btc/mhash/day numbers:

On the site it says they have been adjusted to scrypt mhash..

on this thread you mentioned somebody multiplying by 3 to get the correct profit ratio...

Which is it, or am I confused?

Basically i'm trying to figure out if it's worthwhile to switch to x11.
(which for some reason I can only get less than 2x my normal scrypt rate from, I am assuming this has to do with drivers,
anybody have a known-working setup for 7950s to get 3x the scrypt rate?)
I agree, I think the display should be accurate and in the native algo.
Scrypt should be btc/mhash/s/day
Scrypt-N should be btc/mhash/s/day
X11 should be in btc/mhash/s/day
And if you don't know your mhash/s/day, then just look at the top of the page!
I happen to know that my rigs do about 8 mh script, 3750 mh scrypt-N, and 22 Mh/s X11,
so I SHOULD JUST BE ABLE TO MULTIPLY THOSE NUMBERS BY YOUR BTC/MHASH/S/DAY POSTED FOR EACH ALGO TO EASILY FIGURE OUT WHICH ALGO IS PAYING THE MOST.
OR BETTER YET, WHY DON'T YOU DISPLAY WHICH ALGO IS PAYING THE MOST CURRENTLY, so GPU rig guys can make the changes, and Asics can just
sit their ass on scrypt all day.

caps are cool, really gets the point across Wink

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take it under advisement.

We 'normalize' the price per mhash to do exactly what you're asking, determine which algo is paying the most currently.. but I'll see about doing it in a different way since it seems to be confusing.
IF I am mining on X11 multi port, how the hell am I getting credits for coins on scrypt-N in my auto exchange?

Could you explain what you mean with your statement ?
That is pretty explanatory.  I have my miners running on your X11 multi-port,
yet in the auto exchange I see coins that are being credited that are scrypt-N
mixed in with my X11 coins.

have you ever mined scrypt-n here? Sometimes it takes time to build up enough coins to autoexchange batches.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
IF I am mining on X11 multi port, how the hell am I getting credits for coins on scrypt-N in my auto exchange?

That is pretty explanatory.  I have my miners running on your X11 multi-port,
yet in the auto exchange I see coins that are being credited that are scrypt-N
mixed in with my X11 coins.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100

legendary
Activity: 34
Merit: 0

on this thread you mentioned somebody multiplying by 3 to get the correct profit ratio...

(which for some reason I can only get less than 2x my normal scrypt rate from, I am assuming this has to do with drivers,

I get best results with X11 and new 14.4 driver. With scrypt and 4x7950 I get around 2,7 MH/s, with X11 I get 8 MH/s  Here is my config:
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

I happen to know that my rigs do about 8 mh script, 3750 mh scrypt-N, and 22 Mh/s X11,
so I SHOULD JUST BE ABLE TO MULTIPLY THOSE NUMBERS BY YOUR BTC/MHASH/S/DAY POSTED FOR EACH ALGO TO EASILY FIGURE OUT WHICH ALGO IS PAYING THE MOST.
OR BETTER YET, WHY DON'T YOU DISPLAY WHICH ALGO IS PAYING THE MOST CURRENTLY, so GPU rig guys can make the changes, and Asics can just

+1
legendary

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

Activity: 14
merc82, time to remove SUM and enable JUG multiport
While it is a huge downer that one or more btc addresses were changed without their owners knowledge, I have confirmed that this was not a wide-spread issue.

To add an additional layer of security on the BTC Address in the Account/Profile page, I've added two factor authentication (google authenticator). I highly suggest you use this to protect your account, as the BTC Address and account details cannot be altered without the 2FA Code.

I'm working to extend this into the password reset and the individual coin address pages as well.

Thanks!
Activity: 8
This happened to me as well. Perhaps we should post things that we've done that could be the cause and see if we find a common denominator. Here's what I can think to mention that might be pertinent.

I have a unique (for TmB only), randomly generated password, however I use lastpass to manage it. I'm moving away from this service to keepass, in case it's the culprit
I ran the UVC wallet last night, however it was in a VM.
I've accessed my TmB account from two separate computers as well as a Android tablet. However, I trust all the software I have installed, and don't use any cryptocurrency helper software/extensions/apps (which are the most likely to be infected).
Activity: 29
Yesterday I had a PW reset attempt on my account.  Sent a PM to merc but no response...
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Woke up today to find my btc payout adress changed. what gives?
Activity: 33
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Are there any problems with the EU X11 multiport? Cause not getting any accepted shares,so switch to US-stratum and problem solved.
Activity: 26
Could the owner add Badgercoin (BDG) and LimeCoin (LIM) to the x11 multiport? Thanks.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I'm having a hard time following what you're saying exactly, but I believe you're upset because we had issues with SUM.

To clarify, actually 'everyone' did not know SUM was coming and/or that it would be popular.

Additionally, if you take a look at the BTC Talk thread regarding SUM, you'll see that over the first 90 or so pages, most pool operators had issues getting anything working with this coin.. it is because they made a mandatory donation come out of every block found. We use stratum software that does not have this programmed in. To alleviate this, we setup shared mining with one of the 3 working pools that has this setup. That pool could not handle the number of connections we created when we put SUM on the multiport, so the port was taken down.

I do apologize that you rented hash for this, and chose only TMB to mine with -- we were very late in adding SUM, and there are other pool options out there for you.

I do my best to get all the higher profit coins added to TMB as timely as I can, but in situations like this, there wasn't much else I could do. When mining profitable coin launches such as SUM, you should definitely setup more than one pool as pools have issues quite often. In fact, with SUM, all 3 of the working pools have had significant outages since the launch.. and none of the main 'stable' pools have picked up the coin at all.

Estimated BTC/Mhash/Day as listed on our website is just that, its an estimate. There is no telling how the market will react with a bunch of coins being sold, nor is there a way of foreseeing stratum issues.

Again, I do sincerely apologize if you did not or have not got the return you were hoping for.. but I can't make any guarantee's regarding ROI.

I accept your apologize, but you did not need to apologize. From beginn on first 24 hours I assumed some malfunction in a pool. At this time I was already 3 times in loss. The only reason I went for 24 hours more was to see how it performs for next 24 hours (especially because of the launch of SUM (which I indeed expected earlier)).

Like I said, i was not only mining on tmb and I always have backup pools and normally they are never same coins. That's the reason why I am not totally in red, still, the loss is big.

Maybe I expressed myself wrong, not everybody is up to date. I assumed that you are prepared for sum because I know you are mostly up to date.

I am not upset of the issue with sum or in loss of some investment. This would be silly. TMB had low rates, did you ever hear me complaining about payouts? This case if totaly different!

In this case something is not correct. Let's put sum back and talk about first 24 hours, >70mh/s (mostly JUG) and only 0.06 after 24 hours (unconfirmed was something over 300 JUG's at this time). It just does not fit to any calculation and for me this is not explainable and NO I do not orient myself on speculative value posted. I always assume that this is ~expected/current value. if I count 50mhs => 0,006/50=0,00012. This was my rate in first 24 hours, real one and not speculative.

I did not ask you to pay me back my loss, but I would if my coins went to someone's else account. It's quite suspicious what happend. With two rigs I am almost from beginn on with TMB. Never something like that happend. If there is an issue with the pool which makes losses for me like last one and other people have good profits on same pool (I was on both US and EU servers), then you should take closer look at it. Taking into count that my hashrate was ~5-10% of pools hashrate, how much should I have had for first 24 hours? I would like to see some numbers and accounting explaining 0.00012/Mhash/day. Really, I can't explain it in numbers, can you?
Activity: 25
I can see bfgminer is finding blocks and getting accepted shares but I have no unconfirmed balance? How long till something appears as I have never seen it take this long on any pool

Look under statistics page and go to the bottom, you might just not have autoexchange turned on.

Thanks that was it  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: