Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 54. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 250
merc - i understand these are some trade secrets for you; this is purely a suggestion if it isn't being implemented already.

merc you have the only scrypt-N multiport for the time being.  In a month; that probably won't be the case.  I sure do appreciate you providing this service right now.

what concerns me a bit is refreshing TMB frontend and noting which coins are being mined, then refreshing coinwarz and seeing some coins are actually worse than LTC.

a current example is ALF for some reason it's being mined and at no time has its profitability index ever overshadowed mining even straight LTC.

also merc is there a way on pool hashrate readout on top bar to split into (scrypt + scryptN) expression form factor, so we can see the split?

it'd be sort of stupid if 2GH/s pool rate is really 1.9G scrypt and barely just .1G scrypt-N

thanks man!
Is EXE being shared through dedicated stratum proxy?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello. I noticed that when Scrypt-n port switching to EXE coin all 3 stratum servers become unavailable for several minutes.

10 times at an o'clock there servers fall off on both protocols.
I tested week this pool.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Hello. I noticed that when Scrypt-n port switching to EXE coin all 3 stratum servers become unavailable for several minutes.
Activity: 294
Maybe he wants it added as multiport.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
merc, much appreciated for fixing up the stratums earlier today; thanks for also replying about H2O wallet and considering EXE

merc please consider EXE once more it has gone nothing but upwards except for the dip in the last day (all alt-coins dipped basically)

thanks man!  you'll thank me!

It's already added...
merc, much appreciated for fixing up the stratums earlier today; thanks for also replying about H2O wallet and considering EXE

merc please consider EXE once more it has gone nothing but upwards except for the dip in the last day (all alt-coins dipped basically)

thanks man!  you'll thank me!
Activity: 24
Is it possible to add avarage statistics per MH/S.  For example 0.005BTC per 1MH/S poolwide for the last day, week .. Thanks in advance.
Activity: 140
im making 0.008BTC/MH/Day with NXT Pool... far better, mining NXT Coin from nxtpool.net

can you post a screen shot of estimate? 

here-
2*r9 280x +5770 = 1.600 m hash/s

very little....
Thanks for the scrypt-N charts  Smiley
Need to get XSV up and running asap on the switch.

? It's been on the switch for days.
Activity: 133
Need to get XSV up and running asap on the switch.
Apologies for the outages. A few of the stratum instances ended up hanging and eating all available memory on the stratum servers. This was repaired, but not all stratum instances came back online properly. Everything should be back to 100%.

Activity: 5
What is a good scrypt-n multi?  Serious question.

Try pool.trademybit.com
Activity: 29
What is a good scrypt-n multi?  Serious question.
Activity: 129
Pool down?  No work for past 15 min.

Why you set up backup pools.  Pool's down, i'm on fallback ltc.give-me-coins.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
I was about to ask the same question!
Activity: 29
Activity: 238
im making 0.008BTC/MH/Day with NXT Pool... far better, mining NXT Coin from nxtpool.net

can you post a screen shot of estimate? 
Execoin is added .

I notice it takes a while when switching to another coin.

0.00469 VTC N-Scrypt

0.00402 SPA N-Scrypt

After 6min. it's still not switching. Hmm problems with scrypt-N, no connections..no hashrate from my miners.

Pages:
Jump to: