Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 52. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Thanks for your response, heh premium is the keyword here when the going rate is 0.2%. Thats a whopping 900% increase...fwoar! heh

On 0.004 thats a fee of 0.00008 (0.004*0.025[pool + auto exchange fee]). You are going to send me to the poor house! Wink

Is it possible to implement an option (checkbox) that you can check that will set autoexchange to yes for all coins? The dropdown is only for new coins, I set it to on but it doesn't set the existing coins to yes/on. I guess I got a lot of clicking to do, fml.. hehe

Its nice how the default is set to off and you also list what exchange the coin is on (on the main page). You got a good site with good transparency.

Good job.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
auto exchange fee seem a bit excessive/high at 2% when most exchanges charge less than 1%. Whats the justification for such a high fee other than greed?

I have no problem with charging for a fee for the automation but the 2% fee seems a bit excessive, on top of the pool fee.

For an example Mintpal charges 0.15% and poloniex 0.20%. Cryptsy is at 0.2% for buys and 0.3% for sells

Can you please give a reason for such a high fee? Which exchange are you trading on?

Maybe change the autoexchange fee to something more reasonable? Like say 0.5% (like your pool fee)?  I guess thats why your pool fee is so low, coz you gouge (unsuspecting) users that use auto-exchange? Just seems greedy to me when the going rate is about 0.2%.

The auto-exchange is completely optional and requires manually opting IN (it doesn't default to on). We do charge a premium for this as we use many different exchanges to get the best price available. Most of these exchanges require manual trading throughout the day in order to get the best rates. If you wish to not pay the 2% premium, you are more than welcome to keep the coins without auto-exchange and trade them yourself (or use the cryptsy auto-sell feature, etc)
Activity: 208
auto exchange fee seem a bit excessive/high at 2% when most exchanges charge less than 1%. Whats the justification for such a high fee other than greed?

I have no problem with charging for a fee for the automation but the 2% fee seems a bit excessive, on top of the pool fee.

For an example Mintpal charges 0.15% and poloniex 0.20%. Cryptsy is at 0.2% for buys and 0.3% for sells

Can you please give a reason for such a high fee? Which exchange are you trading on?

Maybe change the autoexchange fee to something more reasonable? Like say 0.5% (like your pool fee)?  I guess thats why your pool fee is so low, coz you gouge (unsuspecting) users that use auto-exchange? Just seems greedy to me when the going rate is about 0.2%.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Still doesn't work. Now i could set the address, but the "Payout Now" button doesn't work.

What's the account name? I'll dig in and review as the BC payout processing appears to be working properly
Still doesn't work. Now i could set the address, but the "Payout Now" button doesn't work.
I'm trying to withdraw BC to Cryptsy but I receive a message saying it's an invalid address.
Is anyone else having the same problem?

BC was offline, should be able to now.

Thanks
I'm trying to withdraw BC to Cryptsy but I receive a message saying it's an invalid address.
Is anyone else having the same problem?
Hello, merc82.
I disabled LTC to BTC conversion but it seems that LTC's are converting to BTC.
My account is 'uzgen'.

Pelk is correct, any LTC that is gained from trading other coins presently gets traded to BTC regardless of your LTC auto-exchange settings. LTC that is mined with auto-exchange disabled for LTC will be paid to you in LTC.
Activity: 132
Hello, merc82.
My account is 'uzgen'.

I think the disabled ltc to btc is only for direct ltc mining and some coins are traded to ltc and after that tmb trades to btc. Maybe there will be a "exhanged ltc no trade to btc" button :-)
Activity: 46
Hello, merc82.
My account is 'uzgen'.
Activity: 38
Like this pool been on it for a few days ... have a question though.
 Are you planning on changing the ledger so that when you hit (payout all) it shows what has paid out recently? Only problem i see with pool is ledger.

You should consider adding CAI to the Scrypt-N pool once it hits Mintpal. Apparently it's due to be added soon. Profitability looks good, and I think there is some volume (don't know if it's enough or not).

Absolutely Wink It's on my short-list
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
You should consider adding CAI to the Scrypt-N pool once it hits Mintpal. Apparently it's due to be added soon. Profitability looks good, and I think there is some volume (don't know if it's enough or not).
what's wrong with the website all day.  fix it

Website has been working all day, not sure what you're referring to.
Activity: 238
what's wrong with the website all day.  fix it
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
Thank you for the reply. The drop in my balance is what freaked me out. I'll most likely bring my hashing back to you seeing as I like the interface.
Activity: 434
Merc, do you ever payout old account balances? I've had some coins on here for a while(only .005BTC) so its not a big deal but I was j/w how I would go about getting that.

I just added a manual request button to the AutoExchange tab. Additionally I'm planning on doing a forced payout of all accounts sometime within the next 5 or so days. I'll give ample notice before hand to give people time to make sure their BTC Address is configured properly.

great thank you
Merc, do you ever payout old account balances? I've had some coins on here for a while(only .005BTC) so its not a big deal but I was j/w how I would go about getting that.

I just added a manual request button to the AutoExchange tab. Additionally I'm planning on doing a forced payout of all accounts sometime within the next 5 or so days. I'll give ample notice before hand to give people time to make sure their BTC Address is configured properly.
Activity: 434
Pages:
Jump to: