Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 57. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Fix the damn server please now my miners won't connect

Chillax. Feeling a bit entitled? Maybe, just maybe, the problem is you? I, and apparently many others, don't have your issues.
Besides, my miners have no problems connecting. And not sure how you expect a nondescript "doesn't work" to help solve the problem? Post some screencaps, your config file, any details other than "not working".

Annoyed is the word you were looking for. Entitled has nothing to do with it, we as miners pay them in fee and donation for their services.  Obviously if it was me I wouldn't have posted as I'm not some newb.  I can connect to any other mining server without issue. I don't need to post any of that crap because it's not me.  It's them and since it is they know about it without me having to say anything.  So the point of posts like mine is just to give them a nudge.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I've been getting the same problem on and off for the past few days.  Haven't been able to connect for a few hours now...luckily N-Scrypt works and it's better atm anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/U708DFB.png

Curious if it could have to do with Cudaminer? cgminer kalroth and vertminer both work fine for me.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Should it with scrypt-N not be twice as much? Or is it calculate correct?
Scrypt 1Mh =0.5Mh Scrypt-N
It's normalized to scrypt rate.
NO
I challenge this claim.  I do not think it is so.  I have just run an experiment: 25 hours of very near 1Mhash/s with negligible rejects.

The end result in Stats and AutoExchange is a bit less than half of the expected return if the scrypt-N rate were normalized at about 1/2 of unleaded scrypt. 
I ran this experiment after more than a week away after thinking that the scrypt-N returns here were too low.

Further, before posting this, I backtracked to merc82s post on his normalization of .45 (I think...memory issue) to view each post between that and this one to see if it has been changed.

It may have been inadvertently changed. The ranking by BTC/day/(Mhash/sec) calculation is new to me. 

The normalization has been dropped.

I admire merc and I donate to the pool, but returns in these cases have been falling 60% short of expectations.
Activity: 5
I've been getting the same problem on and off for the past few days.  Haven't been able to connect for a few hours now...luckily N-Scrypt works and it's better atm anyway.

http://i.imgur.com/U708DFB.png
Activity: 10

Chillax. Feeling a bit entitled? Maybe, just maybe, the problem is you? I, and apparently many others, don't have your issues.
Besides, my miners have no problems connecting. And not sure how you expect a nondescript "doesn't work" to help solve the problem? Post some screencaps, your config file, any details other than "not working".

My workers keep getting kicked offline.  Please fix
Activity: 42
I switched all of my miners over to SCRYPT-N today and I don't see any VTC coming in.  Am I doing something wrong?   They're all hasing away...

The miners all dropped about 55% kh/s which I knew to expect.   I just don't quite understand if I should be seeing VTC or not...

Also, even though I switched to Scrypt-N on port 2220, why is it still populating regular Scrypt coins?   Is there a delay I never knew about?

Auto-Exchange Batches

Created   Status   Coin   Your Coin   Deposited   Your Credit   Your Fee   Completed
details   2014-03-22 11:36:03   Created   SPA   0.27194956            
details   2014-03-22 11:03:09   Credited   NET   7.83796072   2014-03-22 11:30:12   0.00002073 BTC   0.00000042 BTC   2014-03-22 11:30:40
details   2014-03-22 11:03:06   Pending Trade   CSC   0.80063407   2014-03-22 11:20:15         
details   2014-03-22 11:03:05   Credited   ALF   0.35913630   2014-03-22 11:30:12   0.00000054 BTC   0.00000001 BTC   2014-03-22 11:30:40
details   2014-03-22 11:03:03   Pending Deposit   42   0.00000002   2014-03-22 11:03:10         
details   2014-03-22 10:03:09   Pending Trade   MOON   7,510.51868420   2014-03-22 10:40:13         
Any chance we could get a DRK port? I think it has potential unlike many other trash coins. I'd rather mine it here than move my hashing power to some random shady pool.

I know it has a different hashing algo (X11), but TMB was the first site I know of to build a N-Scrypt multiport. Not sure how useful or viable an X11 multiport would be, but TMB seems to be the most innovative multipool I've used. Might be worth investigating.

I know I could just use the BTC from the multipool to buy DRK, but X11 mining uses less energy and produces less heat. A good thing to consider with warm weather coming or for areas with higher energy costs.

I just put one of my rigs on X11 today. This might be one that is better to mine and hold and not sell too quickly.
Activity: 1
Any chance we could get a DRK port? I think it has potential unlike many other trash coins. I'd rather mine it here than move my hashing power to some random shady pool.

I know it has a different hashing algo (X11), but TMB was the first site I know of to build a N-Scrypt multiport. Not sure how useful or viable an X11 multiport would be, but TMB seems to be the most innovative multipool I've used. Might be worth investigating.

I know I could just use the BTC from the multipool to buy DRK, but X11 mining uses less energy and produces less heat. A good thing to consider with warm weather coming or for areas with higher energy costs.
Activity: 11
It appears that Vardiff on the n-scrypt multiport is broken... or, at least, for me, it starts the share difficulty at 32 and never changes. It should be at at least 256.

Is this a bug or ?
Activity: 287
Merit: 250
BTC/Day/Mhash

It's normalized to scrypt rate.
Activity: 294
BTC/Day/Mhash

Activity: 27
I still get this pretty often on this pool and it's really annoying having the cards power up and down all the time.

Anything I can do on my end?

See red box.
http://i.imgur.com/4RSos5H.png

Yes, I get this too... I dont know if it is because of a coin switch or another reason....but yeah, the cards "power down" for a second, their hashing and temps get lower very fast, and then they get up to the normal hashrate... I also suspect this constant temp change can't be good for the GPUs...any insights?
Activity: 277
12 hour with 4.3 Mh/s = Exchanged + Unexchanged - 0.00345800  Huh
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
BTC/Day/Mhash
Nice update, thanks
Activity: 5
I still get this pretty often on this pool and it's really annoying having the cards power up and down all the time.

Anything I can do on my end?

See red box.
http://i.imgur.com/4RSos5H.png
BTC Scrypt (BTCS) might be worth looking at /adding. Highly valuable right now and increasing.

I mined it back in september, amazing to see it worth 0.0004 now
Activity: 129
Pages:
Jump to: