Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 56. (Read 153067 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 250
Hey, I just wanted ask about the profit on n-scrypt as I am a bit confused, where it shows the btc/day/mhash rate is that for your n-scrypt rate or scrypt rate i.e if I am mining normally at 4mhs for scrypt I will earn 0.00578 * 4, but with n-scrypt will I only earn 0.00552 * 2? thanks
Activity: 280
Interesting pool, can you someone posy scrypt-N profits MHs per day (last one please), it will really help miners to make a decision  Huh
^^^
what he says.
Anyone?

I follow the thread and recognise some names from CryptoCoinTalk, I would say its around @ 005/Mh rising to 006Mh although today hasnt been great for me.
Hard to give a real opinion as only been mining for around 72hour so far
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Interesting pool, can you someone posy scrypt-N profits MHs per day (last one please), it will really help miners to make a decision  Huh
^^^
what he says.
Anyone?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I tried it for a week, it does pay out higher than the average of the top coins on coinwarz, not by much, but a little.  You have to figure too that if mining a single coin it won't always be on top.  So actually benefit of using this pool is pretty decent.  This is a very good multipool.  I used auto exchange which is a fantastic feature, no fuss, and pays you in BTC every night.  You have to give your miners a good 3 days 24/7 to finally get a good idea of the estimated BTC you will be making.  Because the estimate it gives you keeps going up and up during that time.  I was mining regular scrypt.

When first starting you might not get paid the first day or two, but when you do get paid you'll of course get paid for all that time, and then you'll get paid every 24 hours +/-.

I have since switched to only mining X11 coins since the power draw is half, which means significantly lower temps, less heat, lower fan speed, much lower noise, more cards per breaker, longer card life, etc.  Much better than even scrypt jane or adaptive n.  If I wasn't doing X11 I'd be mining at this pool.  It's nice to just leave it mining and know it's doing good without having the headache of constantly watching coin profitability orders.  Other than mining brand new coins that aren't yet exchanged, this is a good way to go guys for daily profit without waiting.

If they implement X11 coins then I will come back.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Noticed some slight bugs lately:

GPU coin isn't auto-exchanging?  I collected over 32,000 of them and they just sit there.   I ended up withdrawing them and trading them manually.   Now I have them autowithdrawing, but I'd prefer they get auto-exchanged as well.

LTC is set up for me to keep them, but when they're mined they're getting auto-exchanged. 

Keep up the great work!
That's funny, I set up mine so GPU wouldn't auto exchange.  I am holding the coin, I think it has great promise since if you don't want to sell the coin you can buy mining equipment at their store.  I also think Asics are hurting scrypt and will soon obliterate it, so I keep mining scrypt-n.  Eventually I will have enough GPU coin to get a 280x.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why didn't we get a paid out tonight?
my BTC was over 0.02 and still I have not goten the payout for today?

Could you explain this?
Activity: 42
Noticed some slight bugs lately:

GPU coin isn't auto-exchanging?  I collected over 32,000 of them and they just sit there.   I ended up withdrawing them and trading them manually.   Now I have them autowithdrawing, but I'd prefer they get auto-exchanged as well.

LTC is set up for me to keep them, but when they're mined they're getting auto-exchanged. 

Keep up the great work!
Activity: 280
Additional note about CryptoRush: My previous message stated that we have 3.5BTC tied up there, but that was not intended to suggest that we will lose 3.5 BTC. It is my responsibility to trade the coins at exchanges I deem safe and secure enough to let us trade our coins for BTC, and get BTC out. If for some reason we are unable to get the 3.5 btc out of CryptoRush, TMB will cover the loss to the miners. Thanks!0

Great to see a pool that takes responsibility, Most pools would just say sorry its the Devs fault or a issue with exchanges.
Well done TMB
Activity: 20
Make synchronization prices for coins GPU on the exchange Cryptorush !

Hi, maybe someone can help. Today, I try to register on trademybit. After login, I took adress for cgminer and launched it. Nothing happen. I always use same username and workername and password.  Of course I created worker on TMB.
I'm sure I wrote stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330 in cgminer . bat.
I don't understand what happen, all others pools work, even scypt N works on trademybit but  I want to use Scrypt and not scrypt N.
Thx for help me.

I get the message : failed connect to stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330

ps : it works only if I use this adress on .bat : stratum+tcp://stratum-usw.trademybit.com:3330
Support, I also can not join the pool SCRYPT stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330
Activity: 140
Is there a difference if I mine on stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330 OR stratum+tcp://stratum-usw.trademybit.com:3330 ?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Can some people tell me the btc/1mh/s script-n pool I should be receiving?
Is scrypt-n more profitable than scrypt pool now?
Thanks
Activity: 140
Hi, maybe someone can help. Today, I try to register on trademybit. After login, I took adress for cgminer and launched it. Nothing happen. I always use same username and workername and password.  Of course I created worker on TMB.
I'm sure I wrote stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330 in cgminer . bat.
I don't understand what happen, all others pools work, even scypt N works on trademybit but  I want to use Scrypt and not scrypt N.
Thx for help me.

I get the message : failed connect to stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330

ps : it works only if I use this adress on .bat : stratum+tcp://stratum-usw.trademybit.com:3330
Activity: 35
I have turned on auto-exchange for all coins apart from LTC and VTC where I have provided payout addresses but my balances for VTC/LTC are still being auto-traded? How do I fix this?
Activity: 98
To The Moon!
stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330

stratum+tcp://stratum-usw.trademybit.com:3330

stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.trademybit.com:3330

thank you Grin
Activity: 5
stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330

stratum+tcp://stratum-usw.trademybit.com:3330

stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.trademybit.com:3330
Activity: 98
To The Moon!
hey can someone post the backup stratum URL's here.
Activity: 210
Activity: 10
Regardless, additional info helps determine the problem. E.g. what miner are you using?
Pages:
Jump to: