Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 59. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Nothing currently. It's not implemented, yet. Usually it send an email if the worker is idle.

Ok, thanks. Sounds like a useful feature once implemented.
Activity: 10
Nothing currently. It's not implemented, yet. Usually it send an email if the worker is idle.
Activity: 8
Quick question for anyone. What does the monitoring option do on the workers page? Thanks.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
today i been mining lot,flap,alf,42,cat,dope HuhHuh
it seems that my miner never mine what it says in "Multi-Port is Currently Mining: LTC and VTC"

what is wrong ?

cgminer.exe  --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330 -u x.x -p x -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.trademybit.com:3330 -u x.x -p x

The multi-port has hit other coins for a few minutes at a time as they become more profitable than LTC. Right now the LTC payout is on hold (read the news section on the website Cheesy) due to a 48hr withdraw rule on our shared-mining parent that is running the 2x bonus for LTC Payouts.

The LTC will be coming tonight, and distributed appropriately once it comes in. After this big batch comes in, LTC will begin paying regularly.
Activity: 3
today i been mining lot,flap,alf,42,cat,dope HuhHuh
it seems that my miner never mine what it says in "Multi-Port is Currently Mining: LTC and VTC"

what is wrong ?

cgminer.exe  --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330 -u x.x -p x -o stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.trademybit.com:3330 -u x.x -p x
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
that's messed up. 2x payout promotion.oh wait you guys are going to take us up on that? well then here are our stipulations....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Seems like they change the hashrates to max 25Ghs for x2 reward LTC
Activity: 5
First off, this is the best multipool I've been on!

Since this 200% LTC thing started I'm getting this "stratum_recv_line failed" every few seconds and it also causes the load to go from 100-0% each time.  I've connected directly to the pool running the promotion and haven't had this issue.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I'm very satisfied by this pool. Great work!
How abut adding execoin also? These days you get about 0.02BTC/MH/day, much better than VTC/Panda/GPU...

LE. I have nothing to do with execoin, just a nickname coincidence Cheesy
Is the eu stratum working fine again? Cause last night I lost some shares due to stratum disconnect. (Multiport)
Activity: 7
holy crap...all the coin ratings took a dump...they were mostly 80->200...now they're 100 or less.  terrible!

The algo was adjusted to reflect 100 coins per block for the current LTC double reward. With LTC being one of the basis of the profit ratios, it cut all of them in half.  It's only cosmetic. The bots are still making good decisions.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Let me update: Current DOPE profitability is 45% of Litecoin and still Trademybit is back mining DOPE with 230 MHS.

When we mine DOPE (we mine it for very short times), it's profitable. The hashrates on the website lag as it is an average hashrate over time, not instant hashrate display.
Activity: 1
Scrypt mining is currently the most profitable.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Hi Guys! This pool seems to be very detailed unlike multicoin pools. I've been thinking if I will connect to the Multi-Port (scrypt): stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3330 or to Multi-Port (scrypt-n): stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:2220.

Just would like to know which is profitable? to mine normal Scrypt Coins or the Scrypt-N Coins? Thank you in advance for some inputs.
Something is wrong I think, LTC is not on top if u watch http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency

edit
ah double reward
LTC is now shared mining with a pool that is paying double for LTC on a promotional period. LTC Will likely be the top dog the majority of the time now. The Payout distribution of the LTC rewards will be a manual process given the nature of the double rewards. Ledger statistics will likely be delayed. Thanks!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
You should watch realtime prices on exchanges, then you always can count by yourself Wink
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
holy crap...all the coin ratings took a dump...they were mostly 80->200...now they're 100 or less.  terrible!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
I do not think that the pool is responsible for low payouts, even not the strategy of mining, it's a market.

I did not sell all my coins, but im still over 0,007/day and I use 2mh. I left 1,6 on multiport and 0,4 on aur. I did not autoechange some coins (AUR for example).

Maybe I just have more luck.

Pages:
Jump to: