Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 69. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Does this pool do invites? Any eta on registration opening up again?

The idea was to be a small pool of around 1Ghash/s to be able to mine smaller coins.

We have just reached this point recently, so most probably registration will be closed until somebody leaves.
Activity: 46
How did you get in?
I meant 'start mining' , not 'registered'.

Activity: 10
Hello. Just joined your sweet pool.
I noticed that the Multipool sitting on FTC alot after DOGE block reward reduced.
Probably you should add Shared Mining for FTC-on-Multipool.us
Thanks.
How did you get in?
Activity: 46
Hello. Just joined your sweet pool.
I noticed that the Multipool sitting on FTC alot after DOGE block reward reduced.
Probably you should add Shared Mining for FTC-on-Multipool.us
Thanks.
Activity: 10
Does this pool do invites? Any eta on registration opening up again?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
merc82 - Any chance to make a multi-port that mine low diff coins (below 5) and pay in Ltc or Doge? It will be great for small miners.
Activity: 96
Merit: 17
Merc - trademybit mines its doge on multipool.us, correct?  Just curious.
Activity: 6
Started mining after a 1 month break. CGminer shows hashrate correctly 590Kh/s but website claims that hashrate is under 100.00kH/s. Should I be worried? Before when I mined the website showed the correct hashrate too.

My Hashrate: 27.962k hash/s

Only asking because soon I have been mining for almost 48h and the current balance is 0.0078041, and I did have some old balances too that got traded with auto-exchange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
Something weird is happening today. No new DOGE during the last ~12 hours for my 1.7-1.9 MHash/sec. The pool status message in the top of the page confirms my hash rate as well as the worker statistics. I do not see any noticeable increases in other currencies too. I'm not using auto-trade for DOGE.

Is it only me or it is a common problem?

From the dashboard graphs it seems that the pool was either doing extremely well for the last 12 hours, or it is exchanging more coins than it should. Could it be so that my coins are exchanged instead of being added to my balance?

We havent received a payout from our upstream stratum on doge in over 12 hours. We have over 3million doge coming, and it should hit the system once it comes through. This is out of our control, but I assure you that the upstream stratum is trustworthy and the coins will get here Wink

Good to hear this, I started to get worry about todays stats
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
Something weird is happening today. No new DOGE during the last ~12 hours for my 1.7-1.9 MHash/sec. The pool status message in the top of the page confirms my hash rate as well as the worker statistics. I do not see any noticeable increases in other currencies too. I'm not using auto-trade for DOGE.

From the dashboard graphs it seems that the pool was either doing extremely well for the last 12 hours, or it is exchanging more coins than it should. Could it be so that my coins are exchanged instead of being added to my balance?

We havent received a payout from our upstream stratum on doge in over 12 hours. We have over 3million doge coming, and it should hit the system once it comes through. This is out of our control, but I assure you that the upstream stratum is trustworthy and the coins will get here Wink
Activity: 7

Was something changed this afternoon? My workers seem to be getting the "worker temporarily banned" more than usual. I even added --no-submit-stale to my config files and it didn't seem to help.

We had a temporary issue with our upstream stratum for the doge shared-mining port. This should now be resolved, apologies for any problems this caused.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Was something changed this afternoon? My workers seem to be getting the "worker temporarily banned" more than usual. I even added --no-submit-stale to my config files and it didn't seem to help.
Activity: 24
So, about rejects.

Switching to stratum-eu had not helped.  Still was getting the avg reject rate of 10.5%

So, I played with cgminer settings a bit.

1) Lowered intensity from 19 to 18.  That helped immediately dropping reject rate 2 fold.  Seems like high intensity works badly with some of the smaller coins out there.  Downside was the raw hash rate decrease by 20KHash/s
2) "expiry" : "1", "queue" : "5", "scan-time" : "1" - helped to cut off around 1% of rejects more
3) "failover-only" : true - does not help with rejects, but does not let cgminer to switch to backup pool during coin switch.

All that together brought avg reject rate from 10.5% to 4% during the first 4-5 days.

Lately it dropped even further to 3%, but here I'm not that sure if the chances irons out with time, or it has to do with DOGE we are mining most of time lately.

kudos for most of tips to @kenshirothefist on hashcows topic.
Activity: 26
merc lifts weights and punches turtles in the neck every thursday.

napalm once drove a flaming camaro into a housefire to save a child (irony not lost), but ended up finding there were no 40s of olde english 800 in the fridge, and did a donut on the lawn instead.

dnic24 uses nothing but his microwave to hash, and crushes all of us, including:

visibiliti. the man. the myth. the god damned abdominal snowman of TMB, who mega hashes his hash so he can hash his hash while he hashes (dawg).

Cyberegg once sold an r4 270 to a starving Lithuanian orphan and didn't even BLINK AN EYE.

jkister and wjoiwe092 are like the wonder twins, but they take "form of an r9 280x in stock at shopBLT" and "shape of the fedex delivery guy arriving with new cards on your day off".

that guy ixo crapped the logo together within 20 minutes of hearing there was a 1 LTC reward for it. true story!

TMB is just sauce like that.

I"M SAYIN.

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hey merc, do you have any overall exchanged BTC per MHash numbers you can share?  I'm curious how the average rates have been since the autoexchange went live...
He writes at https://pool.trademybit.com/
"....Overal today should have been 0.012-0.013..."
That's interesting because I can see trademybit mostly mines doges and I'm mining them directly at another pools and never got more than 0.0099
May be I should consider returning back here and try to mine with you guys since you have better results...

It's because the trademybit multiport connects to some multipool (so it becomes a mega-multipool Smiley ). It seems to generate a huge amount of hashingpower and blocks are found quite often.

A miningpool with say 2Ghz. hashingpower seems to be a lot slower at solving blocks/ shares; i tried this, this morning, where i joined a pool with a total of 2,5Ghz power was mining doge solely. I too saw trademybit only mining doge and thought it might be more profitable to join a low-fee dogecoin pool for the time being.. I was wrong!

My miner is around 2Mhz, and generated about 2200 Dogecoins in 6 hours, where i get between 500 - 700coins / hr in trademybit. It might be bad pool luck, but i generated 1400 coins more in 6 hours in the trademybit pool. Very well thought out solution, it seems Smiley
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Why I can't access site through PC (Win 7, Firefox) - it says it's offline, but when I try with my phone (Android, Opera mobile) everything seems to be ok  Huh

I've got CloudFlare message.
Activity: 1
Hello all,

In my Payout Information show that 0.0104751 BTC was paid at 2014-02-05 20:58:57,

but i don't get it in my btc wallet, and i already check the btc address in setting, it's the same.

Could someone tell me what the problem is?
I need to contact admin regarding my account but i cant find any support what so ever.

Feel free to send me a message here, but the best line of support is joining us on irc via irc.trademybit.com in #pool Smiley
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Is it possible to see your own share/hasrate at the statistic in the future?
now u only see the top 5 share/hashrate.

... What about shares submitted for the round and approximated earnings? Right now the only way to see your miner shares is if you're in the top 5 contributors list -- which is not helpful to say the least.

Hate to bug you about this again but any chance you can add this feature in in the near future?

Also can you lower the initial vardiff when a miner first connects to something like 64 or even 32? This will make it more friendly to less powerful hardware. Beefy miners can always have their vardiff readjusted depending on rate of share submission.
Pages:
Jump to: