Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 68. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Dear Merc,

Is the pandacoin auto-trade system working correctly today?  I have mined about 42,000 coins that show up in my "Ledger", but they are not getting exchanged for BTC.  Auto-trade is enabled.

Thanks!
Activity: 5
Hello fellow miners,

We all noticed the change in the income from the past few days and are all concerned over what to do next. But my question is about the coming scrypt-N multi-port feature. How will this work exactly, will it continue as general multi-port and able to convert the hash rate to the scrypt-N mining even through normal scrypt miners or will it be a own multi-port group that only work with scrypt-N miners?

Why im asking this is that im experiencing problems in getting my vertminer up and running with my riggs. Because of the current profit issues im hoping to get my rig back to its full potential, as we all i assume.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The Doge fork that occurred today had doge payouts and processing suspended until everything was resolved. The doge we mined will be in tomorrows payout

Hey thanks for chiming in merc82! Ill keep that into consideration..

Zedicus
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
The Doge fork that occurred today had doge payouts and processing suspended until everything was resolved. The doge we mined will be in tomorrows payout
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Man ! Is trade my bit tanking or what?

I have a lil under 5MH there and i made 15$ for last payout! Sad
The day before was barely better! What is going on!?

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
What's wrong with today's payouts? I got 2 times less than mining ltc directly.
Are there some unpaid coins or something else is wrong?
Pls give some comments.
Tnx
Activity: 36
Merit: 20
Hi, I would like to request a manual auto-exchange payout, but I can't access the IRC channel.  Is there an email I can send my request to?
Activity: 7
Does it mean that Panda coin today can output 5x profit comare to LTC, or it only output 2.5x due to hash-rate difference?

According to my calculations, it is ~2.5x. The lower hashrate seems to be correctly taken into account for VTC, but not for PANDA. Looks like merc needs to look at it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
hey merc, is our panda pool just having excessively bad luck since we switched off of shared mining or does the DB need to catch up?
Activity: 3
Btw, the profitability index does take the /2 divisor into account, you can calculate it yourself Wink

Good work merc! (L)

Been having the same question... But I don't really understand what you mean by your conclusion (my apologies for my comprehension problem).

Does it mean that Panda coin today can output 5x profit comare to LTC, or it only output 2.5x due to hash-rate difference?
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Btw, the profitability index does take the /2 divisor into account, you can calculate it yourself Wink

Good work merc! (L)
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Bad luck today?
Just added this day my second rig and have less than to mine ltc directly...

That makes two of us, Have noticed a new news post

014-02-16 at 09:06pm EST   Bad day on the regular Scrypt pools, I'm looking into adding some more coins to help improve profits.. Thanks!

That said, Doesnt improve a day mining with 3MH and VERY little to show for it, Moved away till these other coins arrive or will mine PANDA directly
Activity: 179
Bad luck today?
Just added this day my second rig and have less than to mine ltc directly...
Activity: 65
Activity: 65
Good job merc.  I am fond of TMB.  I like to keep my 42 coins.

Just set up the scrypt-N for Panda......looks very good...
... and your idea to make a scrypt-N multipool sounds like a darn good idea.

I'm not up to making requests, but, like wackenroader, I would have kept some of my Autoexchanged LTC as LTC instead of going on to convert them to BTC.

Like Timmieman, I too would like to know the details of the scrypt-N profitability calculations.  Does it just assume that the miner can mine scrypt-N at HALF the speed of regular scrypt?  I think the average is significantly less than half of that.

If you are really aggressive, you could have an interface like coinwarz that allows the user to input his/her hash rates.  To work well, that would require a different value for each worker.   (my 270 underperforms scrypt-N)

Anyway, good job again.
Activity: 136
Merit: 100
Does the profitability of Vert and pandacoin take into account that your hashing power is divided by 2?

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
So whats the word with trademybit ?  getting more that 0.01 per 1000Kh/s ?      or should I continue mining UTC ?
Activity: 7
Hello merc
Why globalcoin is not available on multiport?

Thanks
Activity: 3
Hey all, just started mining on TradeMyBit this week. I started on the multipool, but decided to give VTC a try. It's great when it works, but I've had trouble with losing my connection to the stratum and then having vertminer crash. Here are some examples of what vertminer displays right before locking up:

http://imgur.com/a/rRTLt

I have stratum+tcp://stratum-us.trademybit.com:3384 as my main server and stratum+tcp://stratum-eu.trademybit.com:3384 as a backup, but it doesn't seem to be switching over to the eu server. And if I try to start vertminer with only the eu stratum as the primary server, it simply won't connect, at all. Any idea what might be going on?
Activity: 10
Does this pool do invites? Any eta on registration opening up again?

The idea was to be a small pool of around 1Ghash/s to be able to mine smaller coins.

We have just reached this point recently, so most probably registration will be closed until somebody leaves.
I understand, I'm just a small guy heard good things. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: