Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 83. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thank you for this great pool.  I just started mining and I'm sending ~2.2 MH/s to your pool.  I set a few of the coins to auto deposit to cryptsy for sale, though generating deposit addresses and copy/pasting is tedious for so many coins... would be nice to somehow automate this in the future (maybe just use my cryptsy address to send all types of currency to my account when the payout threshold is reached). 
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
We've opened up an Euro-based stratum! stratum-eu.trademybit.com

Thanks!
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I've noticed that since I switched from multipool to your pool my reject rate has gone way up. I had a reject rate of about 0.3% with multipool and now since restarting my miners and watching the stats mining on trademybit exclusively, i am more like 10%! Is this due to server location or something? I fear I'm shooting myself in the foot mining with this pool if 9.7% MORE of my work gets rejected.
That's good to hear. I'll keep contributing my 2.5 MH to the pool for now  Tongue

Any update on those coins that Cryptsy was having issues with? My NET deposit didn't show up there.

EDIT: My netcoin deposit from earlier just showed up!
Do I understand it right - LTC transaction fee is 0.1 LTC? Does it mean that I have to pay 0.1 LTC each time I transfer from Trademybit any amount of LTC to my LTC wallet?
Or it is in % so it means 0.1% from the total amount of the transaction?

I've lowered it, that was just a default setting -- we have yet to mine ltc directly.

Within half an hour of mining, I was already getting stratum disconnects. Are these frequent on trademybits? I was mining away for days on multipool without this happening, but I wanted to give this pool a try.

Shouldn't be. We had an issue earlier with MNC, which caused a stratum issue. That has been resolved and everything is back to normal. We add coins frequently, and as such sometimes encounter glitches with different pieces of the process. I'm always around to fix any issues that come up. Smiley
Within half an hour of mining, I was already getting stratum disconnects. Are these frequent on trademybits? I was mining away for days on multipool without this happening, but I wanted to give this pool a try.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Do I understand it right - LTC transaction fee is 0.1 LTC? Does it mean that I have to pay 0.1 LTC each time I transfer from Trademybit any amount of LTC to my LTC wallet?
.1 i think that's a hard coded fee by the LTC client
Activity: 179
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Thank you for the great Pool! Detailed statistics.. useful informations per coin ( tx fee, cryptsy limits )..very motivated admin.. In the last 24 hours 19 different coins have been mined!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Im gonna try the pool, I like that you have so much coins Smiley

Do you analyze the exchanges orders volume ? I mean, maybe the price is high but the orders at that price hold little BTC
Activity: 8
For 1 min per block and 60 block retarget, Mincoin is the one has good potential. Also, LKY is great for 1min and 240 retarget. What are the reasons some pools remain off from the multiport?

BBQCoin, Dogecoin, Ezcoin, Fastcoin, GlobalCoin, Goldcoin, Infinitecoin, Nybble, Phoenixcoin, Royalcoin, Tagcoin those are all good ones on my list for the same reason, please consider
Activity: 4
Hi Guys,

Quick quesiton what is the average payout you would get for 2250KH power... anyone with or around that can help me would be great as I am just roughly comparing various pools

I can't say for 2250, but I have 2650 if you want to compare. For a little over one week of mining (Sunday morning to Sunday evening), I made 0.232BTC worth of coin, which is ~25% higher than the 0.175BTC I would've gotten from a similar time frame mining just LTC, plus I don't have to worry as much about LTC difficulty increases.  YMMV, but I'm very happy with the results. Merc is a rockstar.
That is such a quick reaction, Merc. Amazing job.

A little question here. I used to mine CRC manually all the time. With full hash power, I normally get 12 t0 20 CRC at it's peak, but this time I got very little. Could you please review it?

I don't believe we hit CRC for more than 20minutes today, but I'll double check Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Hi Guys,

Quick quesiton what is the average payout you would get for 2250KH power... anyone with or around that can help me would be great as I am just roughly comparing various pools
That is such a quick reaction, Merc. Amazing job.

A little question here. I used to mine CRC manually all the time. With full hash power, I normally get 12 t0 20 CRC at it's peak, but this time I got very little. Could you please review it?
Hi Merc, please consider Royalcoin, Florin and Tagcoin. Royalcoin sometimes has great return and it's retarget time is as long as one day. For example, while we were mining SXC at 129% PR; at the same time, RYC was at 227%. Florin is also good.

FLO has been added, reviewing RYC and TAG.. both have been on my radar Wink

Thanks!
Hi Merc, please consider Royalcoin, Florin and Tagcoin. Royalcoin sometimes has great return and it's retarget time is as long as one day. For example, while we were mining SXC at 129% PR; at the same time, RYC was at 227%. Florin is also good.
Activity: 4
Loving the community in IRC. Great guys to hang out and mine with. Making ~20% return above LTC also helps too Wink
Activity: 51
This is the best multipool for the sole fact merc is very active in irc.  Even though I make a bit less it's worth to have an operate that is constantly active.

Won't be leaving any time soon.
Activity: 78
Merit: 13
may I suggest an auto-withdraw option with all thats in the account when the multiport is switching to another pool so that im not sitting on a currency that might never get profitable again?

also, i see my hashrate on the site as 0 hash/s although im generating coins in the balances.
thx
Pages:
Jump to: