Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 79. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 100
please, add a eu server.
until I get too many (8-11%) rejects.

everything else looks good
i'd like to add 25mh rigs, but with these high failures/rejects its insane
thks

Activity: 687
Merit: 500
novag
Here - switchercoin.com is the autotrade, (but not much coins) can do like them?
legendary
Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005
I'm going to try this pool for a few days, moving my 11+Mhs to see if it is stable and profitable.

and +1 for EU stratum server plz.

thanks, for now.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I was on the EU Server but constantly got disconnected so I switched to the US one. For me its like 120ms to the US and like 3% Rejects so thats ok. I agree it seems like middlecoin is more profitable but its really hard to compare since you have to deal with an exchange. I'm gonna sign up for the upcoming autotrade feature since it's more convenient for me because I have a really low hash rate right now and it takes forever to get some coin.

I also have a request: Could the site be https by default? I'm kinda worried about that...
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I tried Trademybit for a while, though my profits seem lower < 0.01BTC/Mh/s/day than I have gotten with middlecoin.
Does anyone want to share its profit value in BTC/Mh/s/day for the last couple of days?
I`d like to know if it has increased, then I can compare its values to middlecoin's values and i`ll share the results

Cheers, Tim

May I ask what time period you tried?

We mine some coins that have a long turnaround rate through exchanges (ELC, NET, etc) that may mess with numbers a bit.. but they eventually process through Cryptsy (or other exchanges).

In the last 5 days we had two rather low days.. yesterday was a pretty good day though overall. I don't have a btc/mh/day calculation readily available yet, but once I roll out the auto-exchange feature that will give me the ability to calculate that accurately

Thanks!

I have been mining for over several weeks (pointed 1Mh/s to it), you can check it over here: http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1EsZ9myWVCYoUef99r9taUoi2N6tYUa8eN.html

Can you compare those values with your results?

Cheers,

Hi timmieman
I had approximatively the same profit on middlecoin : about 9 mBTC/Mhash/day. (Last week)
I switched to trademybit yesterday morning and it seems i am getting only 7.5 mBTC/Mhash which is even worse than middlecoin. Which is pretty surprising since middlecoin is too big and can only mine LTC or DOGE now.

We mined a good bit of ELC, which takes a while to process through Cryptsy before you see the end result. I can't claim that we have higher profit rates than middlecoin as I don't presently have a way to calculate it.. everyone has their own selling strategy, payout strategy, etc.. But for several people who have been hashing for quite some time here, profits were pretty good yesterday overall.

What sort of reject rate is everyone else getting?  Ive been getting around 10 percent? seems alittle on the high side.

Hi
I am getting around 6%.
I am from Europe.
It would be nice to have a European server.

Cheers

We had a EU server up for a bit, but only had 12 users on it. If the demand increases a bit, I'll be willing to put one back up Smiley

Where is the server located at right now?  My rejects are crazy high?

East Coast US
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Where is the server located at right now?  My rejects are crazy high?
Activity: 7
What sort of reject rate is everyone else getting?  Ive been getting around 10 percent? seems alittle on the high side.

Hi
I am getting around 6%.
I am from Europe.
It would be nice to have a European server.

Cheers
I tried Trademybit for a while, though my profits seem lower < 0.01BTC/Mh/s/day than I have gotten with middlecoin.
Does anyone want to share its profit value in BTC/Mh/s/day for the last couple of days?
I`d like to know if it has increased, then I can compare its values to middlecoin's values and i`ll share the results

Cheers, Tim

We mine some coins that have a long turnaround rate through exchanges (ELC, NET, etc) that may mess with numbers a bit.. but they eventually process through Cryptsy (or other exchanges).

In the last 5 days we had two rather low days.. yesterday was a pretty good day though overall. I don't have a btc/mh/day calculation readily available yet, but once I roll out the auto-exchange feature that will give me the ability to calculate that accurately

Thanks!

I have been mining for over several weeks (pointed 1Mh/s to it), you can check it over here: http://www.middlecoin.com/reports/1EsZ9myWVCYoUef99r9taUoi2N6tYUa8eN.html

Cheers,

Hi timmieman
I had approximatively the same profit on middlecoin : about 9 mBTC/Mhash/day. (Last week)
I switched to trademybit yesterday morning and it seems i am getting only 7.5 mBTC/Mhash which is even worse than middlecoin. Which is pretty surprising since middlecoin is too big and can only mine LTC or DOGE now.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Activity: 136

Cheers, Tim

Thanks!

Cheers,

Cheers, Tim

Thanks!
Activity: 136

Cheers, Tim
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Some of the problems

Automatic switching of high profit mine pond, mill is a decrease in ah, you have a look how to do?
Registrations are now open again. We're still planning on cutting them off after (if) we hit 1ghash

I've made several infrastructure improvements to allow us to stay on the coins we enjoyed profits on previously.. and have turned many coins back on for the mutliport.

Unfortunately at this time, there is not a large enough demand for stratum-eu to re-open that server. I will constantly re-evaluate this decision as we grow, and will re-open it once the need arises.

Thanks!
hmm..  why is this? slow update on the site ?

http://i.imgur.com/hO7Zqf7.png

The displayed hashrates are a 10min avg.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
hmm..  why is this? slow update on the site ?

Activity: 12
i only set 1 - below the balance i had showing so as to test the withdrawl.

so far MEM and NET coins are not showing in cryptsy after 12 hours - however i believe this to be a cryptsy error
Just new to trademybit.

the txfee u see , is it only for manual payout or also for autopay?

Would love to know this as well!

What settings are you guys using for the auto pay out theshold? I was thinking of setting it so the tx fee would be like 1%, but i guess if the tx fee is only for manual psy out it can be much lower?

Ive just tried a manual and an automated withdrawl - fee applies to both / either

Ok thanks for sharing!

May I ask what you're using for auto pay out thresholds?
Activity: 12
Just new to trademybit.

the txfee u see , is it only for manual payout or also for autopay?

Would love to know this as well!

What settings are you guys using for the auto pay out theshold? I was thinking of setting it so the tx fee would be like 1%, but i guess if the tx fee is only for manual psy out it can be much lower?

Ive just tried a manual and an automated withdrawl - fee applies to both / either
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Any chance you could add 42coin?

=D
Pages:
Jump to: