Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MULTI][VARDIFF] TradeMyBit MULTIALGO Profit Swap w/ Optional Auto-exchange - page 80. (Read 153068 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
hi there, I'm a an automation programmer and relatively new to altcoins, mining since a month with 5Mh.
About the auto-trading feature: I just wanted to tell you that I can read out prices and volumes and do auto-trade on almost any exchange, even coinex.pw or 0daycoins. I would love to beta-test your trading feature, but may I also ask you if I could contribute and make the pools trade to the best price it can find on any market. Wouldn't that be a good idea?

Let me know if you consider me in on one or the other.

Definitely do this...wish I could help :p
Activity: 78
Merit: 13
hi there, I'm a an automation programmer and relatively new to altcoins, mining since a month with 5Mh.
About the auto-trading feature: I just wanted to tell you that I can read out prices and volumes and do auto-trade on almost any exchange, even coinex.pw or 0daycoins. I would love to beta-test your trading feature, but may I also ask you if I could contribute and make the pools trade to the best price it can find on any market. Wouldn't that be a good idea?

Let me know if you consider me in on one or the other.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Typically how long are you guys holding coins before selling them on cryptsy?   
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
FYI, CRC exchange minimum on Cryptsy has been changed to 1.0, change your autopayout thresholds accordingly...
Activity: 812
You might consider adding 42...
Pool has been good, your profitability calculations seem to work fine and I appreciate the ltc traded coins.
Activity: 354
Merit: 254
Owner of MiningRigRentals
I see that you are working on the profits issue, but what about the stability ?   My rigs got disconnected a lot the past few days.. any news about that? 

It is one of the things that is affecting overall profitability, and as such is something I'm actively looking into solutions for. Mostly this relates to the eu stratum, but the us stratum has also bricked a few times in the last 48 hrs unexpectedly.. and unrelated to load. It's more so issues with block updates from the coin daemons.

registration closed?

Yes, we're not presently seeking new users, we will have some news later today in this regard, but until we sort out increasing profits and stability, we're not looking to add new users to the mix

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
I see that you are working on the profits issue, but what about the stability ?   My rigs got disconnected a lot the past few days.. any news about that? 
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 258
Well decided to try out the site last night with all my hash, but have not been impressed so far.  Balances seem low.
Looking at your website in the worker section, it seems to have problems.    One second it will say the worker is online but at half hash rate and then the next it will say its offline.   It bounces around like this and Im sure its not helping my hashrate.
Activity: 30
Hi, I seem to be locked out but can't see anyway to request a password reset at ? Hope I am not being stupid !

Thanks for fixing that, really quick response and very helpful support.
Activity: 30
Hi, I seem to be locked out but can't see anyway to request a password reset at ? Hope I am not being stupid !
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Looks like Cryptsy are still have issues with ELC/NET, All my coins are MIA!
Activity: 7
Just new to trademybit.

the txfee u see , is it only for manual payout or also for autopay?

Would love to know this as well!

What settings are you guys using for the auto pay out theshold? I was thinking of setting it so the tx fee would be like 1%, but i guess if the tx fee is only for manual psy out it can be much lower?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Just started at your site.

Looks good. Trying to still understand it.

Like when I mine a coin is going to the wallet I designate or do you auto sell and convert it to LTC?

If you still need beta testers for the auto convert I am willing to test it.
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Yeah i suppose thats like 6 months in forum time..   Cheesy

It just felt like one page back as i was speed reading.. 

( hides head in shame )
Activity: 294
тσ ¢σιи σя иσт тσ ¢σιи?
It's really easy just to setup a Crypsty account and point your address to payout and activate Autotrade(iv'e been doing it for a week now(still testing)). I understand that it may seem like it's harder than it is but it's not and the transparency and full control is a feature to be embraced not a hindrance. In the end(after some tweaking) you will have both LTC and BTC in your account on Crypsty where you can cashout daily just like Middlecoin. With the controls offered you can get better returns compared to a one size fit's all pool, if you just take some time to tweak. If everyone knew it was this easy everyone would do it.

A few tips...

1) set auto pay on Crypsty to the second one from the top(it almost always fills your sell order).

2) Set the pool Auto-Pay threshold differently depending on the coin. For example (3-4mhs rig) around 100 for SXC, but 400 for MEM. This will almost guarantee you never to hold for too long and bag hold. After all we are not in business of investing into these altcoins. We are basically selling our computational power at a set rate. I personally I do keep a few coins to speculate with and plan to accumulate low and sell higher(even it it takes months).

Cryptsy is having a shit ton of trouble right now and people are complaining about missing balances, deposits gone rogue, & support is missing in action!

Some of the regs are saying just wait it out but its not looking rosy by any stretch of the imagination!

Hopefully Cryptsy can get it together ..  until then i think ill watch from a distance.
http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1ryttm/word_to_the_wise_avoid_cryptsy/

What alternatives can we use with trademybit until auto trade is available?

I know you were not trying to be alarmist or anything  Roll Eyes  but you do realize that thread is from one month ago right ?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1004
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's really easy just to setup a Crypsty account and point your address to payout and activate Autotrade(iv'e been doing it for a week now(still testing)). I understand that it may seem like it's harder than it is but it's not and the transparency and full control is a feature to be embraced not a hindrance. In the end(after some tweaking) you will have both LTC and BTC in your account on Crypsty where you can cashout daily just like Middlecoin. With the controls offered you can get better returns compared to a one size fit's all pool, if you just take some time to tweak. If everyone knew it was this easy everyone would do it.

A few tips...

1) set auto pay on Crypsty to the second one from the top(it almost always fills your sell order).

2) Set the pool Auto-Pay threshold differently depending on the coin. For example (3-4mhs rig) around 100 for SXC, but 400 for MEM. This will almost guarantee you never to hold for too long and bag hold. After all we are not in business of investing into these altcoins. We are basically selling our computational power at a set rate. I personally I do keep a few coins to speculate with and plan to accumulate low and sell higher(even it it takes months).

Cryptsy is having a shit ton of trouble right now and people are complaining about missing balances, deposits gone rogue, & support is missing in action!

Some of the regs are saying just wait it out but its not looking rosy by any stretch of the imagination!

Hopefully Cryptsy can get it together ..  until then i think ill watch from a distance.
http://www.reddit.com/r/litecoin/comments/1ryttm/word_to_the_wise_avoid_cryptsy/

What alternatives can we use with trademybit until auto trade is available?

Activity: 14
The txfee of some coins are still in default. please consider lowering those:

CRC
DGC
FLO
SXC
WDC

Activity: 24
Same issue here, a lot of rejects, stales and shares lost (10+%) I also have 200WU per card less compared to what I normally get.
Maybe vdiff generates to much load on the server(s) (most others have it set to 1 static value for that reason)
Pages:
Jump to: