Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 18. (Read 38402 times)

copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The project solves the real world problem while providing a robust data ecosystem. In addition, his strong team and his fundamental technologies make the DataBlockChain project one that has a recipe for success!

Thank you for your support!
Activity: 145
The project solves the real world problem while providing a robust data ecosystem. In addition, his strong team and his fundamental technologies make the DataBlockChain project one that has a recipe for success!
Activity: 158
It seems to me that your project is too narrowly focused. Many people are not interested in it.
I totally disagree with you. This project will help a lot of people!
Activity: 252
It seems to me that your project is too narrowly focused. Many people are not interested in it.
Activity: 173
Hello, anyone can suggest how many project brought together on Pre sale?
About $ 16 million is a lot, right?
Activity: 210
I don't know why but your project I like the website and the idea and team, etc. I Wish you good luck and all the best!!!!))))
Activity: 168
Hello, anyone can suggest how many project brought together on Pre sale?
Activity: 308
Saw an article about ICObench you decided to go to the website and read in detail. An interesting project I think you can invest.
Many where there are reviews about this project and they are positive it pleases.
Activity: 364
Saw an article about ICObench you decided to go to the website and read in detail. An interesting project I think you can invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
I Hope on this occupations will qualitative information from users
will Not be very pleased give money for empty information
I think that all information will be checked and there will be no such incidents.
Activity: 327
I wonder if you are establishing contacts with any other major investors. If so with what?
Of course, it seems to me that some investors themselves want to work with them and make them good offers.
Activity: 39
Hello When do you plan to get tokens on the exchange
Online transaction
Activity: 148
It is hard to imagine someone would own 4 billion records on the platform and be a scam? You can access the MVP here dbc.io
Activity: 132
I Hope on this occupations will qualitative information from users
will Not be very pleased give money for empty information
Activity: 201
I wonder if you are establishing contacts with any other major investors. If so with what?
Activity: 160
Hello, can someone tell me from what country the team of this project?
Activity: 162
I saw a lot of positive feedback about your project, I decided to see for myself and understood why . Many people trust you and hope for you.Good luck!!!
Activity: 181
Well, I do not know how to me so this project is not particularly interesting, I saw similar projects and they did not work. It seems to me that this one is waiting for the same fate.
You're wrong. This project has a very responsible team that deserves trust. And what they have already achieved proves that they can do it!!!
Activity: 177
Well, I do not know how to me so this project is not particularly interesting, I saw similar projects and they did not work. It seems to me that this one is waiting for the same fate.
Activity: 235
Hello,I was wondering, where is your office? If I had the chance, I'd come to you.
Pages:
Jump to: