Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 19. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
i got an email about mainsale today, so it seems it started on 10th of september. progress bar is still 16,434,850 m usd, is it updated information? and what is hardcap and end date of main sale?
copper member
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! Please see the great article about DataBlockchain's CMO Adam Mittelberg!

https://medium.com/dbc-io/meet-our-team-member-cmo-adam-mittelberg-53031aa3136b
Activity: 224
Many people write that they like your project and I agree with them. You create a really useful project.
Activity: 4
Hey team.
Very nice project. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 238
Not the most interesting idea there are projects and more interesting. You don't make a lot of money.
Activity: 252
Like that you have a lot of large investors, it inspires confidence.
Activity: 5
Had a look through the whitepaper and have to say it looks great. It explained a few things around masternodes as well.
Activity: 252
Aren't you going to port your platform to phones. That would be great!)
Mobile application is not so necessary, their application can be safely used on the computer.
It is not always possible to access the computer, so the mobile application is very useful!
Activity: 35
DataBlockchain is using the security of immutable ledger and blockchain security advancements and AI to become a leader in Big Data!
Activity: 36
How does the team work? Market in correction. that you have undertaken. To get out of this difficult situation?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Mobile application is not so necessary, their application can be safely used on the computer.

why do you think it's not so needed?
I think for technological developments now they just need an application to be on a smartphone Of course it is very useful because we are not at the computer every minute.
I agree if they have an application for us to install on the handphone
Activity: 238
Activity: 109
Activity: 119
Hello, I'm wondering what currency I can use to buy your tokens?
Hello, at the moment you can use only BTC, LTC and ETH.
Do you think they will add other currencies?
I think if a lot of users say that they need more currencies to pay, they will listen and add.
Activity: 125
Do you think they will add other currencies?
Activity: 393
Merit: 17
DataBlockchain.io is promising project, even though with a long time duration but in my opinion it has an interesting concept and I'm pretty sure about this project.
Activity: 131
Activity: 126
Activity: 26
This is a plan that addresses the people’s problem and pays for the goods. The allocation of funds on each idea item is one of the factors that can compete with other businesss for the same purpose in the market. The community paid much attention to the issue. Can you share more detail?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The stated vision of the developers of the platform to be dominating the digital currencies is within reach of this platform I believe.
Pages:
Jump to: