Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MVP] 🔥🔥 DataBlockchain.io - Disrupting the Data Industry 🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 38402 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I will receive an email that you have launched the service? I registered) I'm tired of just going to your site and check the information.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Does it make sense to invest if I do not use the service? I work as a seller and this service I do not need) only Interested in ICO.
Activity: 280
I want to try this service, it will satisfy me fully) but for sure it has many flaws(
Activity: 131
I think everyone who is interested should invest at least a small amount here, suddenly the rate will rise, like BTC at the time?)
brand new
Activity: 0
Striking terms of overcoming Softcap, I have not seen such a quick collection of money from ICO, you have a very big future!
I want to invest in the project only to earn some money with your bonuses) the project Itself is not interesting to me)
Activity: 32
How nice to know that the team thinks not only about themselves but also about the users! More than once I applied to the support service and everything was explained to me clearly.
Activity: 125
The best of its kind ICO, on the forums a lot about you say and mostly only positive reviews, because of this I came here.
Hello) the Site is great, but interested in a few questions. Will I be able to use the service if I do not make investments during the ICO?
Activity: 119
Now I think about investing in this project, who has already contributed here? Is it worth it?
copper member
Activity: 26
Where am I? I do not understand this ico( what is the purpose of the project? Is it based on blockchain?

Our project is with data and the blockchain. You can learn more on our website here today: https://www.datablockchain.io/
brand new
Activity: 0
This cryptocurrency will grow, due to the fact that this idea will always be relevant) therefore, investments will be justified.
Activity: 109
It is a pity that you can invest only through ETH cryptocurrency. Will have to exchange its(
Activity: 308
It will be easier to find the right information, and then it takes me almost a whole day, I'm tired of it.
Activity: 162
I do not even want to read about ICO, it looks very bad. As if for 1 day made the site and did not make any effort.
Activity: 31
I really need information, but I can not find it, or looking for a very long time. With your service search will be much faster)
Activity: 201
It's hard to imagine that everything I need will be on one site) I would like to believe that you are telling the truth.
Activity: 181
Working with Data block chain will be a pleasure, I feel it) but still see what will happen when you officially open the service.
Activity: 327
Working in a small firm and we are sometimes difficult to find customers. I hope that your service will help us with this problem.
Activity: 364
Too many good reviews, it's a little alarming... but would still'll read much detail.
Pages:
Jump to: