Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 96. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
What happened to this coin?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
I've started Herp Rating Agency for those of you interested in which stocks or cryptos to buy and which to avoid. Check my signature.

Dude, drop dead already!!! Annoying little brat.
lol +1000000  Grin
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well, if it makes anyone feel better, there's about to be a whole bunch of unhappy recent Spaincoin buyers when this bubble bursts and it falls like a rock as well. 

Pretty sure at this point the pre-mined "national" coins are a failed concept.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I've started Herp Rating Agency for those of you interested in which stocks or cryptos to buy and which to avoid. Check my signature.

Dude, drop dead already!!! Annoying little brat.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
ashame a bunch of silly people who have trading issues and god knows what else, have brought the price of such a good coin into such a state.... now its a matter of time i guess for some media attention, till the price corrects back to 10-15 k satoshi (altough the the coin is worth 100 k at the least)
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Stop fighting gents...

Trouble is: other than Payu Harris everybody who is running this coin are invisible ghosts in the shadows.

What kind of promotion is this -- there is 1 fall guy -- Payu and a bunch of internet shills?Huh

Sketchy as hell

Ok thanks for reminding me, there is this 2nd public face of Mazacoin:

http://i58.tinypic.com/2920jki.png

But Im afraid he is not following through with Mazacoin commitments Sad

liar
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

I see the shills and trolls are still here , in force post post post post post post post (noooo we are not interested) post post post post post post post post post post

They are posting more than anyone else...  seems totally legit.

Who you bet on , the indians or the mastercoiners?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

I see the shills and trolls are still here , in force post post post post post post post (noooo we are not interested) post post post post post post post post post post

They are posting more than anyone else...  seems totally legit.

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
HMMMM someone knows something? selling lots of mazacoin for .10USD!!

http://www.cryptodirect.info/mzc.html

Lot Of One Thousand MazaCoins
This is a lot of one thousand (1000) MazaCoins at market value of $0.10 USD each, for a total of
$100.00 USD for the lot. You can pay below instantly using over a dozen different Crypto Coins

Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It is absolutely not legal, you are right, and this is why it is just an outline for now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500

And is also meaningless as any kind of contract, who was supposed to have drawn this up? Not a lawyer.
in defi we trust
Did he really? I was very skeptical of the wallet.

It's probably the op messing with the links in the first post. (he's online right now)
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Did he really? I was very skeptical of the wallet.
in defi we trust
What happened to the Android wallet? Link in OP is dead.

Herp killed it.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
What happened to the Android wallet? Link in OP is dead.
Pages:
Jump to: