Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 97. (Read 278416 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Remember guys, Not fought for independent, you already were!!

Before building a house, looking for a permission and a back stone from your uncle Sam,
just tell him we are not a trouble maker and doing some thing good between us, he should
be very happy to let you do what ever you want to do~~~     

This is one confusing statement you made there.
+1  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Remember guys, Not fought for independent, you already were!!

Before building a house, looking for a permission and a back stone from your uncle Sam,
just tell him we are not a trouble maker and doing some thing good between us, he should
be very happy to let you do what ever you want to do~~~     

This is one confusing statement you made there.
legendary
BTC
I think there are a lot of people here with high hopes for this coin, myself included, but the main question is; WHY? The ideals behind this coin are revolutionary, just like Aurora. It has yet to be seen if either of these coins can be feasible to implement within a nation, and have their value truly ever reach fruition. The idea is the gamble and we are the gamblers. I know that a lot of you here invested in Mazacoin because of the hype, the promise, the fantastic press coverage, but most importantly, the profit....

I really saw a brilliant idea in this coin, but nobody really seems to care about that, the biggest issue with the coin now is its loss in value. If you never believed in the coin and wanted to make quick profits you were only bound to lose, perhaps the next kittehcoin would have been a better investment. I believe Aroura will be the benchmark for how this coin will perform looking forward. If you bought into this coin only to decide to sell out now, you invested in the wrong coin.

"You never hear anybody saying they want to get rich slow." - Warren Buffet
i am with you on this one i havent sold yet would be pointless to do so now. the idea behind it is still good. maybe someone will figure a way to execute the plan better. either way i will still support the coin.
legendary
BTC
I don't understand why Derp and Sussex are trolling Maza so hard.  Must be something awesome about this coin to have such dedicated trolls following it.  Keep it up guys, your bumping it for all to follow.

Truly, someone explain the trolling?   
that is what i would like to know also. if i get nothing else out this would be nice to find out that answer?  Grin
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
I think there are a lot of people here with high hopes for this coin, myself included, but the main question is; WHY? The ideals behind this coin are revolutionary, just like Aurora. It has yet to be seen if either of these coins can be feasible to implement within a nation, and have their value truly ever reach fruition. The idea is the gamble and we are the gamblers. I know that a lot of you here invested in Mazacoin because of the hype, the promise, the fantastic press coverage, but most importantly, the profit....

I really saw a brilliant idea in this coin, but nobody really seems to care about that, the biggest issue with the coin now is its loss in value. If you never believed in the coin and wanted to make quick profits you were only bound to lose, perhaps the next kittehcoin would have been a better investment. I believe Aroura will be the benchmark for how this coin will perform looking forward. If you bought into this coin only to decide to sell out now, you invested in the wrong coin.

"You never hear anybody saying they want to get rich slow." - Warren Buffet
Activity: 406
I don't understand why Derp and Sussex are trolling Maza so hard.  Must be something awesome about this coin to have such dedicated trolls following it.  Keep it up guys, your bumping it for all to follow.

Truly, someone explain the trolling?   
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 30
Watching exchange rate and laughing. Sold 3.3k for 0.54BTC some time ago. Lucky one.
legendary
BTC
fair enough   ..... i apologize moonman...

but herp and sussex state your points and leave it be why keep repeating the same stuff....

+1
Activity: 630
Decentralized regional currencies, that's what this promotes.

Goodbye globalizing tyrants.
Activity: 42

You are equating the fate of the whole Lakota nation with this coin.

It seems the Lakotas know nothing about this coin or could care less.

And don't want anything to do with this kind of promotion of god knows what.

Activity: 630
I check in every day or 2, read one page, and its just always the same thing.

They don't want cheap coins, they're not here to help anyone, and its hard to imagine someone having a vendetta for Payu.

One way or another someone feels threatened by this coin's existence and wants it to go away.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
sussex, herp, moonman

why do you guys keep insist on posting here.... all the weak hands are all gone.....

you guys dont have any mazacoin but you keep coming back when your not welcome.....

state your point or argument once and leave it be.....

lol, I do have mzc...a lot in fact. I'm trying to have an open discussion here. If you feel its best to leave certain questions off the table then I rest my case. I haven't brought up any FUD here, just concerns that I have and that we should all have. Nothing more, nothing less.

BS
fair enough   ..... i apologize moonman...

but herp and sussex state your points and leave it be why keep repeating the same stuff....

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
sussex, herp, moonman

why do you guys keep insist on posting here.... all the weak hands are all gone.....

you guys dont have any mazacoin but you keep coming back when your not welcome.....

+1

It's been said multiple times, but why would anyone spend so much time
on something they feel is shit or a scam!

We all know how you feel, your opinion has been noted by all, now it's time
to move on to pastures new, I'm sure you have much better things to do  Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sussex, herp, moonman

lol, I do have mzc...a lot in fact. I'm trying to have an open discussion here. If you feel its best to leave certain questions off the table then I rest my case. I haven't brought up any FUD here, just concerns that I have and that we should all have. Nothing more, nothing less.
sussex, herp, moonman

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Today Payu said President Brewer "sold out" but thing is he never "bought into it" in the first place. It was all a lie.  

Sadly enough, I agree with Herp here too. It doesn't seem like the council or tribal leaders were ever really behind Payu/Maza, thus, it was easy for them to break ties/distance themselves.  It wouldn't make sense otherwise.
Activity: 392
YEa. It seems we finally touched the bottom. And we are alive  Wink

Alive maybe , but you're still one of the endangered species Smiley)))

The buffalo was nearly driven to extinction by stupid idiots.  Now it's come back to the point where (at least in Texas), you see some around, and you can buy buffalo meat not only at the fancy grocery store, but at the regular one as well.
Pages:
Jump to: