Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 132. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
we need action NOW!!!!! maza is tanking right now.....

devs we need to plan ahead whats the deal?

maza tov...
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I remember seeing a post that the tribe (or President) gave Payu and Mazacoin their blessings. I would like to know to what extent this is. Are they planning on adopting it rather quickly? Are they simply suggesting he can continue his endeavor apart from the tribe?

You can see the memorandum of understanding here: http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/the-memorandum-of-understanding-t10.html
It is clear that on some level the tribe has been engaged with Payu and is aware of the project, but the MoU doesn't really give many details, so there is no information about whether they have agreed they would ever adopt it as a currency or not.
will you continue to stand in their way?

What on earth are you talking about?
Someone asked a question, I pointed them to the answer.
I remember seeing a post that the tribe (or President) gave Payu and Mazacoin their blessings. I would like to know to what extent this is. Are they planning on adopting it rather quickly? Are they simply suggesting he can continue his endeavor apart from the tribe?

You can see the memorandum of understanding here: http://cryptominers.freeforums.org/the-memorandum-of-understanding-t10.html
It is clear that on some level the tribe has been engaged with Payu and is aware of the project, but the MoU doesn't really give many details, so there is no information about whether they have agreed they would ever adopt it as a currency or not.

let the people decide so allow us and payu to give that opportunity...

so please stop coming back here with semantics and legalese...

keep in mind  looking at history...

when the PEOPLE decide in their hearts and minds to make change...
even if its against the laws and the will of their  leaders...
the laws and the leaders will change to represent the will of the people..

ultimately the people will decide whether they approve or not and that is all that matters....

will you continue to stand in their way?

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
"someone try to f... the price of mazacoin"

-> real bottom reached, from now on bull rally to 5-10K hold on to ur hats!

- Tomi

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
someone try to f... the price of mazacoin
do not sell it cheap Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

original, bronzed and buffalo just to see how a buffalo coin would look

Really love these !! Silver and bronze look great...  I understand that the colours are important though... great work.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
im interested do you have a realistic profit calcutor that u can link?
coinwarz is bullshit too hard to reach there targets.
im in cali so power effeciency is always a concern for me

maza tov..

http://dwarfpool.com/max/calc

Just a reminder, Keccak hash rate is in MEGA hash, not Kilohash, so the number looks half as big when mining it (a 1k khash 290x on scrypt will do about 500 m/hash with Max, as a point of reference.  280x should do about 350-380, 270x will do 260, 6970 will do about 260 as well).

Also keep in mind that Keccak is all abou the core clock speed and doesn't need fast memory, just leave it at default and save more power.

Just to put the power savings in comparison, my 290 rigs, with 4 cards each, pull about 1500w from the wall on Scrypt...they pull 1050w on Keccak.
im interested do you have a realistic profit calcutor that u can link?
coinwarz is bullshit too hard to reach there targets.
im in cali so power effeciency is always a concern for me

maza tov..
Activity: 98
maza is sha

with a 6970 your better off profit wise to mine scrypt for now and exchange on cryptsy for mzc especially since mzc prices are so cheap.

what i would recommend is setup your gpu on scrypt at a pool. run cgminer with cgwatcher.
follow cryptobadger.com for a tutorial.  6970 off the top of my head should be
I 19 gpu clock 1250  memclock 1450 powertune 20  but play with settings in increments of 10 at a time
start with memory clock first. when pc freezes go back 2 adjustments then go to gpu clocks then do intensity settings last and check hashrates. you should at least do 450 to 520 khs depending on the card. if you have a bios dipswitch then i recommend a bios flash with vbe7 to undervolt. that info will also be on cryptobadger.com undervolting will save power and keep your card cooler

for immediate profit to btc i suggest trademybit.com when they open registration again but now they are currently closed occasionally check on the forum or on there site the owner merc is very active and receptive
also trademybit.com has the only multi port n-scrypt pool that i know of right now and also does merged mining on high diff coins like doge

otherwise i would say multipool.us . you will  have a variety of coins to trade on an exchange and the option to hold coins when immediate mining profits are low. meaning hold coins until they are more profitable.
safe bet is a litecoin pool but you will run negative on overhead meaning profit minus power cost will be negative
but litecoin is currently doing well so who knows later.
i suggest liteguardian.com they are pps meaning you dont have to worry about luck you get paid for your hashrate every 15 mins consistently whether bad luck or not.

then exchange for mazacoin and hold.
and finally dont take any trading advice from me im a sucker for crusades....

Could also try mining Maxcoin with the Keccak miner.  6970 is already a hot and power hungry sucker for the 450-500 hash it puts out in Scrypt, can mitigate that a lot using Keccak.  Maxcoin isn't as profitable per hash as it was, but it's still above most scrypt alt-coins right now, and then factor in 30% less power usage (and cost) and it's a no brainer.  Then factor in the miners leaving it for other greener pastures (that really aren't) and the difficulty has dropped quite a bit.  Even though on a slow and steady price decline, it's about as profitable for me to mine Max this week as it was last week, thanks to the difficulty being reduced by more than half.

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 6
maza is sha

with a 6970 your better off profit wise to mine scrypt for now and exchange on cryptsy for mzc especially since mzc prices are so cheap.

what i would recommend is setup your gpu on scrypt at a pool. run cgminer with cgwatcher.
I 19 gpu clock 1250  memclock 1450 powertune 20  but play with settings in increments of 10 at a time
start with memory clock first. when pc freezes go back 2 adjustments then go to gpu clocks then do intensity settings last and check hashrates. you should at least do 450 to 520 khs depending on the card. if you have a bios dipswitch then i recommend a bios flash with vbe7 to undervolt. that info will also be on cryptobadger.com undervolting will save power and keep your card cooler

for immediate profit to btc i suggest trademybit.com when they open registration again but now they are currently closed occasionally check on the forum or on there site the owner merc is very active and receptive
also trademybit.com has the only multi port n-scrypt pool that i know of right now and also does merged mining on high diff coins like doge

otherwise i would say multipool.us . you will  have a variety of coins to trade on an exchange and the option to hold coins when immediate mining profits are low. meaning hold coins until they are more profitable.
safe bet is a litecoin pool but you will run negative on overhead meaning profit minus power cost will be negative
i suggest liteguardian.com they are pps meaning you dont have to worry about luck you get paid for your hashrate every 15 mins consistently whether bad luck or not.

Hey thanks a lot for offering your help. I'm currently at work, i'll try this in the evening!! (approx. 7 p.m. GMT +1) Smiley

regards

kick ass man !!! loving it!!!!!

can you combine the buffalo with the middle one in silver color and have the buffalo head in a more intimidating posture like head on ...remove the wording around the edges... then somehow integrate the M into the front of the buffalo head and horns...that would rock my man!!!

sorry for being so demanding...

That was my first thought aswell Smiley
great job man!

Sorry for asking here, but i won't get the cgminer /  BFGminer running. I tried several tutorials, but none worked to get it working. I want to mine with my GPU XFX Radeon 6970.

Could anyone send me a really good and detailed tutorial? (Windows 8 64 bit)

Thanks a lot Smiley

if you need help setting up batch files or config files post your settings here and i can take a look tomorrow ...

maza tov...
Activity: 90
Keeping the colors and symbol of the medicine wheel is VERY important.

http://www.crystalinks.com/medicinewheel.html Smiley
I like the silver coin, look like a real coin. Great!

Maybe they can put the silver coin inside the medicine wheel (when it is important)
maza is sha

Activity: 6

can you combine the buffalo with the middle one in silver color and have the buffalo head in a more intimidating posture like head on ...remove the wording around the edges... then somehow integrate the M into the front of the buffalo head and horns...that would rock my man!!!

That was my first thought aswell Smiley
great job man!

Sorry for asking here, but i won't get the cgminer /  BFGminer running. I tried several tutorials, but none worked to get it working. I want to mine with my GPU XFX Radeon 6970.

Could anyone send me a really good and detailed tutorial? (Windows 8 64 bit)

Thanks a lot Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Keeping the colors and symbol of the medicine wheel is VERY important.

http://www.crystalinks.com/medicinewheel.html Smiley
http://i58.tinypic.com/w1va8k.png http://i62.tinypic.com/2l8afly.png http://i62.tinypic.com/30db4li.png

http://i58.tinypic.com/w1va8k.png http://i62.tinypic.com/2l8afly.png http://i62.tinypic.com/30db4li.png

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

WOW you did this? If so amazing work!
Jump to: