Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 140. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Apologies if this is old news, but I can't find mention of this anywhere else:

http://www.gofundme.com/4uridc

At the very least, this seems dubious.

It does how? because there was a delay getting 1 tee shirt out?..Cut the crap suckex

Err, no, because a member of the warriors says he has no affiliation with them and made him take the picture down.

Because he only posts to respond to critical comments, he didn't post for three months!!! How serious can he be?

Because he doesn't explain where the money has gone, just some waffle about it doing some good.

Surely he should account for where the money has gone?

Surely he shouldn't be involved in a multi-million coin if he doesn't take accounting seriously?
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
So tell us why do you care so much? ->

I think murraypaul just want's to know the truth like all of us. Answers to unsolved questions, but guys let's just wait for more information. U have to remember that all these coins are SEMI pro projects. Volunteerwork, and rebels against big banks and Wall Street.

This is not Pepsi Colas new PR campaign, there will be all sorts of information around. Who the hell really cares as long we have the coins, we have to power. Go it?

- Tomi

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

It does how? because there was a delay getting 1 tee shirt out?.time to fire up the Troll Detector?
Activity: 140
Your right it is simple your digging really deep to make a point that can't be made. It's obvious it's not official no one is denying that.

Well there is the pesky First Sovereign Currency claim in this very thread title.

And it will be the first sovereign currency if it's adopted. What's your point why do you want to see this coin fail so bad? Are you a control freak? A racist? A fed? A satanist? Your not going to change the mind of anyone that uses critical thinking. Logic would dictate this is legitimately a road map to create a official currency for the sovereign tribes of the Lakota Nation. If you want to deny the logic that flows to that go right ahead but to me your either a moron, os so egocentric you refuse to accept you can be wrong, a fed sock puppet, or a shrill troll either way you have no sound argument other then saying it's not official and that's all you keep falling back on. It's pathetic and I think anyone can agree with me. 1+1 =2 and your over there saying ...

a = b

a^2 = ab

a^2 - b^2 = ab - b^2

(a - b)(a + b) = b(a - b)

a + b = b

b + b = b

2b = b

2 = 1

Sure you can dance numbers and letters around a make a proof that 2=1 but that's doesn't make it true. So tell me and all of us why do you care so much you keep dodging that qusetion and saying the same thing Over and over and over and over. Rather sad if you ask me. So tell us why do you care so much?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Why someone here fight so much these coin
Maybe is scam like bit coin

But I think is very good coin better from a  lot of alt coins

Activity: 658

Brandon Ecoffey is the user neruromode. The one claiming there was no android wallet and they photoshopped pictures to fake it....  Roll Eyes

Yup him and Herpy are a tag team
?
what we can do to get the coin up ->

I think the idea itself and P.Harris work is so amazing this will skyrocket what ever we do.

I am animator so if anyone comes up with a good idea for utube video, I could build one some in a weekend. What could the animation/video have, any ideas?

I think it was really cool have P. Harris said "He is back on the Wall Street". Wall Street was a wall build against the natives (he said). Maybe some story about this. A 20 second promotional animation?

- Tomi

Cool! I'm a videographer by profession. I can write scripts and do voice overs as well if you need. . . I was thinking a longer 1 minutish video that combines animations and real pics and footage of Lakotas: land, culture, music etc . . .I make cartoonish videos for cryptos, but I think its a bit too goofy for this coin (some real pics of Lakotas is essential i think). I can put together assets if someone gives me some proper pics, footage.

heres the vid I did for Riecoin, http://vimeo.com/87464754

some other ideas to incorporate:

- Lakota's history with focus on monetary system and trade.
- explain currency's potential (sovereign stability, people with long history, premine for distribution. . .)
- Lakota sovereign status and history in relation to the USA
- how bitcoin works and how Mazacoin is based off of it (for the new)
- stuff about Payu

Awesome Job Remi and Math!!.very well done!!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
To remistevens ->

I would certainly need voice over for the video. Basicly and advert can be "Brand" advert, where u just appeal to emotions. Or "Product" advert, where u show the product and lay out the facts.

What would u say if we would start with 20second "brand" advert for Maza Coin?

- Tomi

ps. And later plan the longer more informative video

pps. Here's my email [email protected], feel free to send me post (and others can also post)

Hey,

maybe we could ask "@TheResident" for lending her voice. That'd be great  Grin
Activity: 518
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Your right it is simple your digging really deep to make a point that can't be made. It's obvious it's not official no one is denying that.

Well there is the pesky First Sovereign Currency claim in this very thread title.
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
To remistevens ->

I would certainly need voice over for the video. Basicly and advert can be "Brand" advert, where u just appeal to emotions. Or "Product" advert, where u show the product and lay out the facts.

What would u say if we would start with 20second "brand" advert for Maza Coin?

- Tomi

ps. And later plan the longer more informative video

pps. Here's my email [email protected], feel free to send me post (and others can also post)

You are either ignoring, or completely missing my point. Regardless of his bio he has a white man name and uses his white man name. He is the voice of Government but by no means the voice of the Lakota nation. I don't know anything about his history but that's just my Opinion. I also thoroughly enjoy how you ignored everything else and just jumped to the one thing you thought you could best disprove. Classic Orwellian tactic!!  Roll Eyes Sorry to tell you your logic is unsound in this situation and as has been brought up many times why the need to try and convince us it's a scam? WHy are you spending so much time and effort on it? Forgive me if I don't believe your concerned for us.

I'm not sure what your point was, except that you are judging someone purely on their name.
I don't think Payu is a scammer. I think he honestly hopes this coin will help Native Americans.
I think those around him are scammers. I think (and it is clear to anyone) that a variety of false claims have been made about this coin.

Just let it develop!.why would anyone what to kill a butterfly just emerging from its cocoon?
Activity: 140
The president just is not aware of it being adopted by the Tribal elders. This can be a bit complicated since the leadership involved here is two separate bodies. The elders and the "Government". I posted something a bit earlier about all of this if you look back.

Tribal Elders being those listed here?: http://www.oglalalakotanation.org/oln/-Tribal_Council.html
Can you find a statement from them that they have adopted MazaCoin as a currency?

Like I said you are either ignoring what I'm saying or not understanding it. So you and your fellow scam believers have their opinions and we have ours. As someone else stated what's the point? Your beating a dead horse over an article written by some guy that doesn't have the greatest track record of being traditional and believing in Native culture. Over a man that has spent many years defending and helping Native Americans and their cultures. To me their is no argument to be had as the facts are clear as day.

Egotistical ex-con, or selfless Native activist. Track records speak for themselves..

So you are either completely illogical, completely moronic, or purposefully trying to throw a monkey wrench in Maza coin. Either way I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

It is pretty simple. You say it has been adopted by tribal elders. I'm asking what evidence there is that this is true?

Your right it is simple your digging really deep to make a point that can't be made. It's obvious it's not official no one is denying that. But that alone doesn't make it a scam, the only scam around here is you and your persistent ridiculousness. Your chasing ghosts in the night wake up. There is 100 times more evidence to support it being embraced by the Lakota leadership then there is saying they aren't. The president says he has the financial departments blessing to move forward with it. And the Elders backing and support. So again you are either stupid, blind, or a Illuminati sock puppet.

You just keep ignoring all the evidence to support tribal interest and endorsement and focusing on a stupid word. If I say your officially stupid does that make it true? If I say Visa is the Official Credit card of the Olympics does that make it true? No Official is a word and Orwellian clowns like to try and manipulate words and try and form them into misleading ideas. What your trying to kill is an idea and you can't kill an idea because ideas are stronger then any person.

"We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them... but you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it... ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love..." - V
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

I think the idea itself and P.Harris work is so amazing this will skyrocket what ever we do.

I am animator so if anyone comes up with a good idea for utube video, I could build one some in a weekend. What could the animation/video have, any ideas?

I think it was really cool have P. Harris said "He is back on the Wall Street". Wall Street was a wall build against the natives (he said). Maybe some story about this. A 20 second promotional animation?

- Tomi

Cool! I'm a videographer by profession. I can write scripts and do voice overs as well if you need. . . I was thinking a longer 1 minutish video that combines animations and real pics and footage of Lakotas: land, culture, music etc . . .I make cartoonish videos for cryptos, but I think its a bit too goofy for this coin (some real pics of Lakotas is essential i think). I can put together assets if someone gives me some proper pics, footage.

- explain currency's potential (sovereign stability, people with long history, premine for distribution. . .)
- stuff about Payu

Yes! that's what I mean positivity. Great Idea! Let's build the mazacoin!
Even more readers and forum members with ideas or a way to help build the Mazacoin?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

Brandon Ecoffey is the user neruromode. The one claiming there was no android wallet and they photoshopped pictures to fake it....  Roll Eyes

how did you work that out?
Activity: 28

Activity: 6

Especially this one should be very important. In addition we could introduce how to buy Mazacoin and what are the biggest exchanges a.s.o.

great ideas guys

thumbs up!!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
The president just is not aware of it being adopted by the Tribal elders. This can be a bit complicated since the leadership involved here is two separate bodies. The elders and the "Government". I posted something a bit earlier about all of this if you look back.

Tribal Elders being those listed here?: http://www.oglalalakotanation.org/oln/-Tribal_Council.html
Can you find a statement from them that they have adopted MazaCoin as a currency?

Like I said you are either ignoring what I'm saying or not understanding it. So you and your fellow scam believers have their opinions and we have ours. As someone else stated what's the point? Your beating a dead horse over an article written by some guy that doesn't have the greatest track record of being traditional and believing in Native culture. Over a man that has spent many years defending and helping Native Americans and their cultures. To me their is no argument to be had as the facts are clear as day.

Egotistical ex-con, or selfless Native activist. Track records speak for themselves..

So you are either completely illogical, completely moronic, or purposefully trying to throw a monkey wrench in Maza coin. Either way I'm not going to argue with you anymore.

It is pretty simple. You say it has been adopted by tribal elders. I'm asking what evidence there is that this is true?
Activity: 630
Merit: 501

- Tomi

- stuff about Payu
Jump to: