Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 137. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i agree miners are an issue and too much liquidity. and price suppression
 just watch tonight when everyone goes to bed. sell orders stacked for 2mzc or 10 mzc.
its so obvious they dont even hide anymore

and look at mintpal same sell walls just sitting there for days
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
i doubt its a pump if anything price suppression was removed and the coin is naturally going back to where it belongs.
i would think if there is a major pump it would be in the evening with the largest audience for support

some ppl just wait for whales to save them like there some heroes. they are suppressing the price

we could have gained some momentum yesterday but not enough ppl joined.

Also many miners making 10k a day dumping coins all day will suppress. The coin reward should have halved after a month. It will take awhile for the coin to stabilize. At least trading the swings you can make almost as much as the big miners :-D more coins!
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
next pump will be to 4.5 cents usd
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Every pump that's been announced has been weak and short lived. When a real pump happens, it isnn't going to be announced in public forums, IRC or on some twitter page.
i doubt its a pump if anything price suppression was removed and the coin is naturally going back to where it belongs.
i would think if there is a major pump it would be in the evening with the largest audience for support

some ppl just wait for whales to save them like there some heroes. they are suppressing the price
they are the enemy

we could have gained some momentum yesterday but not enough ppl joined.

Waiting for pumps is a bad way to trade. Overall it's on a downtrend, when a clear reversal happens buy back in.

Luckly (so far) the trend shifts have been every other day almost... waiting weeks for trend reversals is excruciating!
Activity: 238
WHO LET HERPY BACK IN??? UNDER SEVERAL NEW ACCOUNTS.

The past few days without herpy's influence have been very productive, now everyone is
fighting about old news.

Ignore blatantly negative remarks by new members accounts. They are only meant to disrupt.

My account was made in April last year...

They are trying to distract from developing a #newaesthetic and plans for an animation.

Its very obvious.

What I found really strange is that some people just do nothing but dedicate there entire life to bash in Mazacoin.  Who does that? Nobody does that...  They're hired subcontractors working to do anything to smash this idea of Sovereign Currency down.  It scares the hell out of them and it should. Bitcoin,Mazacoin and all the other alts out here are going to up against world governments.  Perception is a huge factor in the investment world and it's easy to scare them off.  I'm a long term holder of Mazacoin, because I choose to believe in the idea of what Mazacoin represents.

What scares them most in the potential for what it could represent. And that starts with a new aesthetic.

There was a really great minimalist redesign on the logo in one of the IRC chats. Check it out!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4yfkgesga1cfpz7/maza%205skull.jpg

Hey Guys that was my design, AP loved it! they have plans to upgrade aesthetic soon:)

The logo is amazing! Great work on it.
Activity: 182
Too many people waiting for a pump so it won't happen. Sell now and don't end up a bagholder.
Activity: 37
unless this goes back over 5k any pumps are just limp.    Cool   
i dont see any pump at cryptsy

huge sell walls at mintpal
Activity: 616
pump to what?  2600 satoshi?  it hasn't gone much higher than that in the last few pumps.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Activity: 53
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
"Hey Guys that was my design, AP loved it! they have plans to upgrade aesthetic soon:)"

- > Greit! The Buffalos will return
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
interesting ideas and finally positive comments Smiley

Venceremos!

The past few days without herpy's influence have been very productive, now everyone is
fighting about old news.

Ignore blatantly negative remarks by new members accounts. They are only meant to disrupt.

They are trying to distract from developing a #newaesthetic and plans for an animation.

Its very obvious.

What I found really strange is that some people just do nothing but dedicate there entire life to bash in Mazacoin.  Who does that? Nobody does that...  They're hired subcontractors working to do anything to smash this idea of Sovereign Currency down.  It scares the hell out of them and it should. Bitcoin,Mazacoin and all the other alts out here are going to up against world governments.  Perception is a huge factor in the investment world and it's easy to scare them off.  I'm a long term holder of Mazacoin, because I choose to believe in the idea of what Mazacoin represents.

What scares them most in the potential for what it could represent. And that starts with a new aesthetic.

There was a really great minimalist redesign on the logo in one of the IRC chats. Check it out!!

Hey Guys that was my design, AP loved it! they have plans to upgrade aesthetic soon:)
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
"What I found really strange is that some people just do nothing but dedicate there entire life to bash in Mazacoin"

-> Yea, it has gathered a gang of haters, all that is just so weird. What the fuck, it's just a coin..

And I have also noticed during the bull runs huge sell orders. Who would want to sell the coins in the middle of a bull run?

I have to say this is the most strange coin I have ever encountered. If the FBI bought them millions during the first days we have a long fight ahead of us.

- Tomi

Activity: 28

fighting about old news.

Its very obvious.

Jump to: